Why Vyncs Car Tracker Is a Great Choice for Parents
- Author Anna Smith Cali
- Published February 16, 2021
- Word count 720
Keeping teens safe while they are out in the world on their own has always been a challenge. Particularly, when it comes to driving, making sure that they are staying safe is important. Moms and Dads cannot always be there next to them when they’re driving to make sure that they’re not speeding or making risky moves. However, with Vyncs, life becomes a little easier for parents of teenagers.
Today I’m taking a look at the Vyncs GPS Tracker to see how it stacks up against other trackers out there. Over the course of a month, I used the Vyncs car tracker to track more than 1,000 miles of driving, totaling more than 20 hours of driving. Below I’ve shared my thoughts on the overall experience, from the second I opened the box until my trip odometer tripped over its three-digit limit, marking the 1,000-mile mark.
Vyncs is a popular connected car GPS tracking product that helps you keep track of your car at work and home along with the loved ones in your family, Vyncs Fleet is the commercial version of Vyncs designed for businesses that own vehicles.
Vyncs offers state-of-the-art GPS tracking for cars with the latest technology and a wide range of unique features that make it a top contender in the connected car market. Vyncs is the popular #1 best-selling connected car GPS tracking product in its category on many platforms such as Amazon.com with 2300+ five-star reviews. Vyncs is also supported in 200+ countries worldwide.
The Vyncs Link device comes with a vehicle GPS tracker app interface that you can connect with any smart device (Android/iOS/Alexa/Web) and a web account for computers design to track and control your vehicles.
Vyncs is patent protected (USPTO 7715961, USPTO 8478514). That means you are not infringing on any existing intellectual property when you are using Vyncs. Don’t put your business at financial risk, always use a product that is protected by patents.
The Vyncs Link device analyzes car data on speed, rapid acceleration, harsh braking, idling time, etc. and assigns a driver score that represents how safely one is driving. For instance, you can view where the driver's speeding events occurred on the map. You can see how often your driver speeds with the Vyncs speeding histogram, which shows the amount of time the driver spends in certain speed ranges. This feature has proven helpful for drivers and is all the more important while tracking teen driving. The real-time tracking and monitoring features are ideal for parents who have new teen drivers and are especially worried when their teens take the car out without them.
The anti-car theft feature is another useful thing about Vyncs. If your vehicle is parked somewhere, Vyncs device wakes up once in every hour and updates the location in your account. So, if you don't get the hourly location update or you notice that the location has changed, then you may want to check out what is going on. If the device is unplugged and plugged back in, then Vyncs sends you a tamper notification. This comes handy when some teen drivers try to cheat, by removing the device when they leave home and plugging it back in when they are back home. The 'ignition on' reporting feature informs you every time your car is turned on. If you want to know every time the car ignition is turned on during certain "curfew" hours (timings can be personalized using your Vyncs app or web account), then this comes handy. Vyncs also tracks where, when, and for how long your car has stopped somewhere. You can also set up 'geofences' of arbitrary shape (not just a circular) from your account to check when your car enters and/or exits certain areas. Vyncs also alert parents if their teens try to use the car at odd hours and/or to unknown locations. In fact, all of Vyncs’s car monitoring features can relieve parents of a great deal of stress.
The Vyncs car GPS tracker comes with a 4G LTE device (if your area does not support 4G, then get the Vyncs 3G), a web account, and an app that you can download in any Android/iOS device. Fast speed, accessibility, and ease of use make Vyncs a popular choice, especially among parents.
There are no posted comments.
- Harman Kardon and Renault continue their partnership with the all-new Austral
- Things Every Future Owner Must Know Before Purchasing A Subaru WRX
- Finding a Car Rental Milwaukee Under 25
- Top 5 Ways to Make Money When Selling Your Car and Get Cash for Cars
- Top 5 Digital Mobile App Strategies for Car Dealerships
- What's Coming in 2022: The New Electric Cars Poised to Hit the streets
- The Beginner’s Guide To Electric Vehicles
- How to Ship a Car from USA to UAE (United Arab Emirates)
- Premier Carriage Proud Of 25 Years Of Service Excellence
- Customising Your Company Vehicle: Why You Should Choose Wrapping Over Repainting
- 5 Simple Tips For Smooth Driving In Winter
- Limohire and sports car hire
- 6 Simple Ways To Prepare Your Car For The ‘Back To School Season’
- Can You Sue After An Uber Accident?
- 5 Great Ways To Modernise Your Driving
- 5 Things To Watch Out For On The Roads This Summer
- What’s Coming Next In Car Safety? 5 Areas To Keep An Eye On
- Tips When Buying Quality Used Cars on Sale
- The Ultimate Guide to Caring for and Upgrading Your Car
- The Beginner’s Guide to Professional Car Detailing
- 5 Ways To Find The Faults With Your Car
- Why Window Tinting Cars Is Beneficial
- 5 Great Ways To Upgrade Your Driving Experience
- World premiere of the electric Audi Q4 e-tron and Q4 Sportback e-tron
- 5 Key Changes In The Transport Industry That YOU Need To Know About
- The Emerging Green Face Of Transport: And 5 Ways To Keep Up!
- Best GPS Tracking Device - Don't Cheap Out on Components
- The 5 Electric Cars With The Longest Range
- What Changes are the MOT industry is Applying in 2021?