Discover the Benefits and Ways to Use Saffron, Curcumin, and Turmeric
- Author Linda Decann
- Published February 26, 2021
- Word count 595
Certainly, you know both organic saffron and organic turmeric powder. They both are very strong spice, used routinely in cooking daily by lot of people, particularly people form south Asian countries. Both these spices have several other health benefits, but the novelty is that the advantages do not stop there. They both helps in hair and skin treatments, enhancing female beauty.
Turmeric is a dry root that, when ground, becomes a strong colored spice, rich in anti-inflammatory and bactericidal properties. Its orange color is due to the high concentration of curcumin, a substance present in pumpkins, carrots, and other foods with the same color.
Curcumin has been gaining prominence in medicine for its ability to control heart and intestinal problems. Saffron also lowers bad cholesterol, and increases good, helps fight stress, insomnia, and memory loss. However, it is an alert for pregnant women, who should not use the seasoning throughout the pregnancy. It also has an abortive effect.
In the beauty industry, saffron is a quick solution to some ailments that affect skin and hair. Acne, folliculitis, dermatitis, and hair loss are problems that it can solve when used regularly. It also acts in cell renewal, being a good option for ingrown hairs.
Wrinkles also don't stand a chance against turmeric. The powder has the ability to neutralize free radicals, preventing dehydration and aging of cells.
But, how to achieve all these benefits? Well, there are different ways to consume saffron. The best known is actually in food, seasoning rice, meats, sauces, and pasta. However, the ideal way to consume saffron is raw, and yes, that is possible. Next, we will teach you some fool proof recipes that you can make at home to enjoy all the benefits of the plant.
In the food
Add a few tablespoons of ground saffron or saffron root shavings to a bottle of extra virgin olive oil. Use the mixture on top of vegetables. The flavor can be harmonized with coriander, ginger, nutmeg, cloves, cardamom, and black pepper, which enhance the effect of curcumin on the body.
In the hair
Mix a teaspoon of turmeric powder with a dessert spoon of coconut oil and a dessert spoon of apple cider vinegar. Only on the scalp, apply this mask twice a week and let it act for 30 minutes. It is an excellent treatment for dandruff and dermatitis.
We remind you that, before application, the hair must be cleaned with a neutral shampoo. This same recipe can be used on the face to hydrate the skin.
Yes, we can put saffron on the face and body. The best option is to bet on turmeric-based facial masks to combat acne and skin oils. In a blender, whisk an egg white, a dessert spoon of coconut oil, a teaspoon of turmeric powder, and two tablespoons of crushed papaya. This mixture should be applied once a week on the face's clean skin, neck, neck, and hands, leaving it to act for 30 minutes and remove.
See how simple it is? Now that you know how to use these herbs, enjoy the benefits of these powerful spices can bring to your beauty! Don't forget to use disposable gloves to avoid staining your fingertips!
About Spicy Organic
Founded In 1984 and based in McKinney- Texas, Spicy Organic offers a full line of organic products ranging from bulk organic spices, herbs and organic aromatherapy products. Spicy Organic is committed to deliver the highest quality organic spices and premium service to our customers while supporting and promoting sustainable organic farming and ensuring the better future of our farmers.
Linda DeCann is US based pursuing her career as brand ambassador. Currently she is working with a new start-up Spicy Organic, they offer the best and high-quality organic spices and herbs, sourced these ingredients directly from certified organic growers around the world.
To learn more about Saffron history and its benefits , click on Organic SaffronArticle source: https://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- 5 Great Ways That Car Wrapping Can Promote Your Business
- Grow a Multi-Million Dollar Plastic Surgery Practice
- Cosmetic Patient No-Shows Are a Problem
- The Truth About New Cosmetic Patient Leads
- Top Benefits of PHP in Web Solution
- Top 5 Live Forex Trading Rooms
- My Speaking Trip to Saudi Arabia
- Top Ways to Attract More Plastic Surgery Patients in 2021
- How Plastic Surgery Marketing Will Change in 2021
- Patient Consultations are NOT Converting!
- How to Increase Productivity Using Live Chat Bot Support
- How a Simple Gold Chain Can Change Your Fashion Aesthetics?
- Startup helps expats find a handyman in The Netherlands
- How to Use ChatBot As Customer Service Tool
- What is the Hand of Fatima?
- What Are the Main Chat Bot Benefits For Online Sellers?
- The Evolution and Effects of Quebec Independence Movement
- Reasons why BRAC is the most successful NGO globally
- Leadership Beliefs about CSR at lululemon Athletica
- Biomass boiler - The most important advantages of biomass boiler
- Questions About Solar Equipment
- 5 Reasons To Wear Hair Scrunchies On Your Wrist
- Currency Pairs and Correlation
- Toyota in America: Its Past, Present, and Future
- #1 Reason Cosmetic Patients Choose YOU
- 3 Easier Ways to Increase Aesthetic Revenues
- Attract Affluent Plastic Surgery Patients
- How to Increase Sale Conversion Using ChatBot Software
- How Do Chat Bots Work?
- Mistakes Plastic Surgeons Make