Kitchen Remodeling For Additional Value To Your Home
- Author John Everett
- Published March 6, 2021
- Word count 934
Kitchen remodels are four times more popular than bathroom remodels, as the kitchen has become the center of activity in most homes across the United States. Kitchen remodeling is the home improvement job that adds the most value to your house. Kitchens have always been the center of activity in the home, redesigning is among the most popular remodeling projects each year.
A kitchen makeover is one of the most desirable home improvement projects for many homeowners in the Las Vegas area. A kitchen remodeling is one of the best investment improvement projects that you can make when it comes to adding value to your home and real estate. Kitchen remodeling is a lot of work, a lot of planning, execution and patience but the results can be spectacular.
A kitchen remodel, depending on your level of experience can be a very large tedious and frustrating job with a wide variety of important aspects to take into consideration.
By remodeling your kitchen, you can add an enormous amount of additional value to your home and at the same time save money with new energy efficient kitchen appliances not to mention upgrading your possibly older less energy-efficient kitchen windows.
A kitchen remodeling project can be a little expensive, especially if you hire a contractor to complete the work, but a new kitchen once again, can greatly increase the home value. Your remodeling cost will vary depending on the number of new appliances and the price level of those appliances and the quality of the cabinets, type of countertops, and what you are paying per job or hourly for labor. This project will require a little bit of creativity and commitment.
Depending on your new remodeling layout of your kitchen, not only can it add additional value to your home, but it can give you additional storage and workspace as well. Remodeling your kitchen is a great way to give your home a true facelift.
Ask a realtor?
Why on earth would you want to consult with the real estate agent about your kitchen remodeling project? Very simply, an experienced competent realtor will know exactly what the homes in your area, with upgraded kitchens and new appliances are selling for compared to your current existing homes in their un-upgraded state.
Realtors are in and out of houses all day every day and know exactly what is selling currently on the market, what is now considered outdated and the cost of these facelift/upgrades to current kitchens within your demographic area. They will be able to tell you what a good ballpark estimate of a budget should be and what your kind a want to avoid as far as maybe a budget overrun.
They will be able to tell you how much is too much. Not only is its good business to have access to a competent realtor but down the road if you ever choose to sell you will have an existing relationship with someone that you know, like and trust.
most contractors usually charge by the hour for their labor plus the cost of materials. The materials usually aren't that extravagant, but labor can eat into your remodeling budget.
Contractors that specialize in kitchen remodeling are far more experienced in working with every type of utility including plumbing, gas and electrical issues that can arise during a kitchen remodel project. If you are going to be moving or replacing any plumbing, gas and/or electrical lines, we highly recommend you consult with a licensed contractor.
now that it is 2021 and appliances have made an absolute incredible advancement in energy efficiency, models, sizes and appearance you are going to have a wide variety of choices allowing you to blend the rest of the room together and to be extremely efficient but more importantly... Quiet.
Depending on your personal taste and the decor you are going to be able to view online if you choose, a wide variety of kitchen stoves, ovens, microwaves, top burners, and dishwashers not to mention almost an un-ending amount of refrigerators in all colors shapes and sizes.
When choosing your appliances, it is best to know what your actual remodeling budget is specifically for appliances.
budgeting for your kitchen remodel can be a very challenging tasks because you are trying to accommodate not only your needs, your wants but your budget as well. Countertops and appliances tend to be the larger of the items that eat into the budget not to mention upgraded cabinets. At this stage of your remodeling project it pays to do some homework and to shop around.
Most of all the large furniture stores offer packages that you can buy at upwards to 20% to 30% discount just on appliances alone. The same applies to cabinets as well if you end up buying your countertops from them, remember, you have a wide variety of cabinets and countertops available to fit your taste and budget.
kitchen remodeling is worth the timing, patience, expense and a little bit of frustration. If you are not extremely handy with a certain amount of woodworking experience, I would recommend utilizing the services of an experienced kitchen contractor. Kitchen remodeling is a great way to help transform your house into your dream home.
When it comes to kitchen remodeling you are only limited by your imagination and your budget. Kitchen remodeling is one of the absolute best investments you can make not only to improve your quality of living but improve the value of your real estate. I hope this article helps and good luck on your project.
John Everett is one of the co-founders of Premier Kitchen & Bath Remodel located in Las Vegas, featuring gorgeous kitchen and bathroom remodels to satisfy even the most creative tastes, if you'd like to contact Mr. Everett you can do so @
There are no posted comments.
- Benefits of Choosing Vinyl Siding For Your Home
- Brighten up your home with house painting this spring
- HGRBS Homeowner’s Guide Series #2 - Best Wonder of the World
- How To Hire Cleaning Service
- New HGRBS Homeowner’s Guide Series #1 - Home Projects Are Business Operations
- Homeowners Personal Duty To Manage “All Activity”
- How to repair water damaged stucco
- Is it better to remove my concrete before putting down brick paving on my driveway?
- How to increase your roofing leads
- Hurricane windows and their benefits
- Better Resident-Contractor Relations For Springtime [Homeowner Strategies]
- Should You Waterproof Your Basement?
- 3 Simple Steps to Achieving the Ultimate Rustic Living Room Interior
- Tips For Making Clean And Safe Yard For Kids To Play
- Are garage conversions the answer to the housing crisis?
- A Few Tips for Kitchen Renovation
- 5 Ways to Provide Stunning Focal Point to Your Dream Home
- 6 easy steps to prepare for furniture removal
- Top 5 things to know before getting a quote or estimate for a swimming pool
- Spring Will Soon Blossom – Ready?
- HGRBS New Year’s Powerpack Series 1-4 [ Critical U.S. Homeowner's Guides for 2021 ]
- What Should I Do After a Flood?
- Why Do I Need an Automated Gate
- How to Prepare for Carpet Cleaning Services
- Purple Flat Sheet - Update Your Bedding Beautifully
- Damaged Insulation, when to replace
- What To Do When The Basement Floods
- 5 DIY Water Damage Restoration Tips for Your Home
- 6 Resolutions to Set Your Home in 2021