Pressure on Camping and Caravanning Sites to Invest in their Facilities
- Author Paul Airey
- Published March 24, 2021
- Word count 437
Glendale has seen a surge in new business enquires from camping and caravanning sites for its range of nationwide landscape and grounds maintenance services as sites across the UK gear up for a bumper summer “Staycation” season.
With self-catering cottage prices set to rise by an average of 35% this year compared to 2020 and bookings for the summer up by 98% according to James Starkey chief marketing officer for holidaycottages.co.uk, the demand for summer UK accommodation is likely to outstrip demand breathing much needed confidence and enthusiasm into the UK tourism sector.
The increase in demand combined with the imminent arrival of guests more accustomed to international holidays has not only pushed up prices with the promise of increased revenues, but it has also put pressure on camping and caravanning sites to invest in their facilities to match this higher level of expectation.
Glendale has seen a 95% increase in the level of enquires from camping and caravanning sites looking to undertake significant landscaping and grounds maintenance work to keep the sites pristine. Specifically, sites are requesting tree management services, commercial grass cutting and invasive specials control alongside general grounds maintenance.
Feedback from the clients of Glendale suggests this surge in activity is a mixture of confidence that this year will be one of the best on record in terms of revenue and hence more budget is available to make investment in the grounds, and, during the lockdown many sites either put on hold the regular maintenance work or carried it out themselves resulting in pent up demand for landscape work required to get sites ready for opening in April.
Matt Gavin, Head of Commercial Sales & Development at Glendale commented “the demand from the camping sector started as early as late January when confidence started to rise at the prospect of a roadmap out of Covid Restrictions. Since the government announcement was made regarding lockdown potentially ending late June, the level of enquires about our landscaping services has surpassed all expectations and targets and we are all looking forward to a very busy spring and summer indeed”.
Glendale offers an all-encompassing green space management service at a national and local level. They are skilled designers, suppliers and distributors of grounds maintenance, tree management, landscaping, landscape architectural services, planning consultancy and woodland management activities, tackling these, and various other green space management tasks, for public and private sector clients across the UK.
Glendale is a national company with a local feel, led by a team who care deeply about their people and the industry, and they are dedicated to delivering the best possible service for clients across the UK.
For More information visit https://www.glendale-services.co.uk/ For services information, visit https://www.glendale-services.co.uk/services/grounds-maintenance/ , https://www.glendale-services.co.uk/services/tree-management/ and https://www.glendale-services.co.uk/services/woodland-management/
Glendale, The Stables, Duxbury Park, Duxbury Hall Road, Chorley, Lancashire, PR7 4AT
Media information contact Paul Airey https://www.piranha-solutions.com/Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Post-COVID Marketing Strategies for Plastic Surgeons
- Everything You Need to Know About Epoxy Resin
- Top 5 Money Makers in Your Practice
- A step-by-step effective guide-How to rank your B2B content on the first page of Google?
- Build Your Brand and List During COVID-19
- COVID-19 Restart Plan for Plastic Surgeons
- How to Build Back Better Without INFLATION!
- Must Have Guide To Buy Loose Diamonds
- 7 Reasons Why Your Drains Might Be Blocked
- Defending America’s Democracy? Here’s How to Fund it!
- Automated Marketing Plan for Plastic Surgeons Post COVID-19
- El Salvador Adopts BitCoin
- Remember the 2019, UCH class of 1986 Reunion in Hyattsville, Maryland 20783, USA?
- Green Investments That Can Save Your Business Money
- The Next Big Thing in Freelance
- Addicted to Freelancing? 6 Reasons We Just Can't Stop it
- Plastic Surgery Loyalty Program
- The Four Great Chinese Festivals - A Traveler’s Guide
- Marketing Mix Strategies for Plastic Surgeons
- 5 Simple Ways To Go Green At Home
- 5 Powerful Ways For Your Business To Stand Out From The Competition
- Buying a super specialty home for our futuristic purposes is an exciting experience
- Top Ways Solar Positively Impacts the Environment
- The Biggest Problems with Freelancing and How You Can Fix them
- How Will Freelance Be 1 Year from Now
- What kind of cleaning need an office?
- How Long Does It Take to Install Solar Panels On A Home?
- 3 Reasons Your Small Business Needs A Copywriter or Editor
- 4 Common Print Advertising Mistakes
- How To Create Google Charts Like The Sankey Diagram