Pressure on Camping and Caravanning Sites to Invest in their Facilities
- Author Paul Airey
- Published March 24, 2021
- Word count 437
Glendale has seen a surge in new business enquires from camping and caravanning sites for its range of nationwide landscape and grounds maintenance services as sites across the UK gear up for a bumper summer “Staycation” season.
With self-catering cottage prices set to rise by an average of 35% this year compared to 2020 and bookings for the summer up by 98% according to James Starkey chief marketing officer for holidaycottages.co.uk, the demand for summer UK accommodation is likely to outstrip demand breathing much needed confidence and enthusiasm into the UK tourism sector.
The increase in demand combined with the imminent arrival of guests more accustomed to international holidays has not only pushed up prices with the promise of increased revenues, but it has also put pressure on camping and caravanning sites to invest in their facilities to match this higher level of expectation.
Glendale has seen a 95% increase in the level of enquires from camping and caravanning sites looking to undertake significant landscaping and grounds maintenance work to keep the sites pristine. Specifically, sites are requesting tree management services, commercial grass cutting and invasive specials control alongside general grounds maintenance.
Feedback from the clients of Glendale suggests this surge in activity is a mixture of confidence that this year will be one of the best on record in terms of revenue and hence more budget is available to make investment in the grounds, and, during the lockdown many sites either put on hold the regular maintenance work or carried it out themselves resulting in pent up demand for landscape work required to get sites ready for opening in April.
Matt Gavin, Head of Commercial Sales & Development at Glendale commented “the demand from the camping sector started as early as late January when confidence started to rise at the prospect of a roadmap out of Covid Restrictions. Since the government announcement was made regarding lockdown potentially ending late June, the level of enquires about our landscaping services has surpassed all expectations and targets and we are all looking forward to a very busy spring and summer indeed”.
Glendale offers an all-encompassing green space management service at a national and local level. They are skilled designers, suppliers and distributors of grounds maintenance, tree management, landscaping, landscape architectural services, planning consultancy and woodland management activities, tackling these, and various other green space management tasks, for public and private sector clients across the UK.
Glendale is a national company with a local feel, led by a team who care deeply about their people and the industry, and they are dedicated to delivering the best possible service for clients across the UK.
For More information visit https://www.glendale-services.co.uk/ For services information, visit https://www.glendale-services.co.uk/services/grounds-maintenance/ , https://www.glendale-services.co.uk/services/tree-management/ and https://www.glendale-services.co.uk/services/woodland-management/
Glendale, The Stables, Duxbury Park, Duxbury Hall Road, Chorley, Lancashire, PR7 4AT
Media information contact Paul Airey https://www.piranha-solutions.com/Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Trust Fund Babies and Economic Freedom in America
- New HGRBS Homeowner’s Guide Series #1 - Home Projects Are Business Operations
- Firesafe Launch Virtual CIBSE CPD
- BS Fixings Launches exciting new website.
- Hollow Knight: Silksong Release Date
- Programmable MQTT Devices - NORVI
- Places You Need To Visit In Scotland That You Have Probably Never Heard Of
- How do implant doctors use dental laser effectively
- How to Earn Free Robux in Roblox
- The Emerging Green Face Of Transport: And 5 Ways To Keep Up!
- What To Consider When Choose A New Backsplash
- Elaine Beezy Bio, Age, Net Worth, Relationships, and more!
- Tips You Need To Know About Cell Phones
- Using Blueberries And Cherries To Help With Weight Loss
- It’s Time to Fast-Track Your Managed IT Services Like The Pros in 2021
- Is Society Becoming More Polarized Because of Social Media?
- Three-Layer Content Marketing Strategy For Clickbank Promotions
- A Beautiful Garden Is Just A Few Helpful Tips Away!
- Build A Beautiful Organic Garden With These Ideas
- Do Cakes Bake Better In Convection Oven?
- Text Chemistry Book Review
- The Psychdiversity of Cults
- Comprehensive and affordable media software
- What Is the Best Thing to Drink for Your Kidneys
- I`ve found this on Usenet…
- Make Money Online and Enjoy Financial Freedom.
- The Irony Of Commemorating The Sharpeville Massacre Amidst Ongoing Police Brutality
- Pregnancy: Expectation vs Reality
- Why You Should Continue With SEO After You've Reached Your Ranking Targets
- The 4 ‘Nasties’ You Can Remove With Regular Carpet Cleaning