Motorcycle renting guide in Manila Philippines
- Author Furqan Rathore
- Published May 6, 2021
- Word count 722
Renting a motorbike/scooter rules in Manila city- FAQ
Do I need a driving license to rent a motorbike in Manila city of, Philippines?
Yes, you need a valid motorbike driving license to rent a motorbike in Manila city, Philippines. You can not drive a motorbike or scooter in the Philippines with your car driving license. When having a foreign driving license, you can drive up to 90 days after your arrival to the Philippines. Please check with the local police station regarding your driving license or visit the LTO office in Manila city.
What is an express road in Manila and what is the High way in Manila?
On the express road, you can only bring an above 400cc motorbike. You can not drive on your scooter. You must also have an electronic card ( Autosweep RFID) which you should ask the owner before renting the motorbike. Each time you pass the toll road you will be charged. This does not include the motorbike rental. Renter pays for the road tax (toll tax). On the highway, you can drive with your 125cc scooter.
How is traffic in Manila?
It is one of the busiest and heavy traffic in the world. Make sure to use the WAZE map instead of google maps. Also, buy a mobile holder in advance if you do not want to rent from the motorbike owner. Some owners do not have mobile holders. This can be a very big problem. Do not drive a motorbike in Manila if you are a beginner. Outside Manila, traffic is a bit normal. Renting a 400cc motorbike to use the express road will save your life. High-way traffic is out of control people crossroads any time they want. Also, shops and houses are built on the side of the highways.
Driving rules of scooter/motorbike rental in Manila City?
You must carry your valid driving license with you at all times. Be advised that a picture or a photocopy of the driving license is not valid. If the police stop you, they will take the scooter from you and it will cost you 15,000 pesos to get the scooter back. You might put in jail as well. Do not leave your actual driving license with the motorbike owner. Wear a helmet and ‘closed’ shoes while driving the scooter. Your front light, backlight, and signal light should work at all times. You should obtain a copy of the motorbike registration and the rental contract before you leave the owner's location. The registration should be valid and not expired.
Questions you must ask the motorbike owner before leaving his/her location?
If you are renting a scooter in Manila city, You must ask the owner the following questions:
How does the scooter start? How does the handle lock work? How to open the gas tank? What type of fuel to use for the scooter? Some scooters are very complicated to lock and unlock. You must learn everything before you leave the owner's location.
Where should you rent a scooter in Manila city?
There are many rental shops in Manila city. you can find all the rental shops' locations and their terms and requirements on the Book2wheel website. You can also read the customers’ reviews before you rent from the specific owner. This will give you a good idea of whom you are renting a scooter in Manila city,
Should I leave my passport with the owner when renting a scooter in Manila city?
You do not have to leave your passport with the owner. You can leave a deposit instead. Some owners can give you their motorbike for a deposit of 200 USD to 300 USD. You can also find owners on Book2wheel.com who do not require your passport. The owner keeps a deposit to cover possible damages on the scooter that are caused by the renter. A small scooter in the Philippines costs from 1500 USD to 2500 USD.
Why rent a scooter in Manila city, using the Book2Wheel motorbike sharing website?
Book2wheel is a website that connects you directly with motorbikes owners. If you rent through Book2wheel, they help disputes between the owner and the renter. they have staff on the ground who can follow up if something went wrong. Also, it is advised you to rent from owners who have good reviews.
My name is Furqan Rathore. I like to travel and share my traveling experience. I have been to many countries in Asia and I think my traveling experience can be useful to other people.Article source: https://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Why You Should Look Into Epoxy Coatings for Concrete
- The Greatest Indian Takeaway
- CELEBRATE NATIONAL BREAST CANCER AWARENESS MONTH AND ENTER TO WIN A KEURIG DUO
- The Assault on Science
- How to Follow-Up AFTER the Consult
- What is a Good Conversion Rate?
- How To Run Your Practice Like A Business
- Solar Panel Dust Can be Removed with a New Method Developed by Researchers
- Why Marketers Should Use WordPress Themes?
- Classic Vs Vintage Modern Diamond Jewelry
- Five Tips When Doing Kitchen Renovations in the Gold Coast
- How to Keep Staff Busy While You’re In Surgery
- Selling the Invisible: 4 Key Elements Needed to Promote Cosmetic Surgery Procedures
- 5 Great Ways That Car Wrapping Can Promote Your Business
- Grow a Multi-Million Dollar Plastic Surgery Practice
- Cosmetic Patient No-Shows Are a Problem
- The Truth About New Cosmetic Patient Leads
- Top Benefits of PHP in Web Solution
- Top 5 Live Forex Trading Rooms
- My Speaking Trip to Saudi Arabia
- Top Ways to Attract More Plastic Surgery Patients in 2021
- How Plastic Surgery Marketing Will Change in 2021
- Patient Consultations are NOT Converting!
- How to Increase Productivity Using Live Chat Bot Support
- How a Simple Gold Chain Can Change Your Fashion Aesthetics?
- Startup helps expats find a handyman in The Netherlands
- How to Use ChatBot As Customer Service Tool
- What is the Hand of Fatima?
- What Are the Main Chat Bot Benefits For Online Sellers?
- The Evolution and Effects of Quebec Independence Movement