Industry 4.0 and Smart Factories
- Author William Rayner
- Published April 28, 2021
- Word count 278
In recent years, manufacturing technologies have undergone accelerated transformations. Automation technologies, Industry 4.0, and Machine Learning have brought the technical and physical worlds together. Today, manufacturing is less about producing volumes and more about the intelligent and dynamic creation of value. Emerging technology like IoT has resulted in a preference for smart factories, where machines and equipment can self-optimize and automate procedures to increase performance.
Smart factories can help decision-making processes with better facts by focusing on developing an agile, iterative development process through data collection. By stretching the capacities of both machines and humans, smart factories improve performance and productivity. They can eliminate costs, downtime, and pollution by constantly improving the efficiency of manufacturing processes. They help to identify and reduce underutilized or misplaced manufacturing capacities and opens up opportunities for development without having to spend more money or physical capital.
Heimer with the aim of helping the industrial manufacturers, to gain greater visibility and insights into their operations provides IoT solutions via IoT devices and a cutting edge cloud platform. Heimer’s solution approach is based on combining the three smart levels of data structures; Data availability , Data Accessibility and Active Data which help a factory in the progress to becoming a smart factory.
Data Availability: Providing device and platform solutions to get , sort and analyse data which is usually time consuming and requires manual work.
Data Accessibility: Cloud Platform that helps analyze data and view dashboards, data structurally arranged and sorted correctly in one place.
Active Data: Proactive analysis using analytic to generate insights without much human supervision. The system will pin key problems and irregularities to forecast errors with high precision and provide timely information.
For more information visit,https://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Top Benefits of PHP in Web Solution
- 5 Best Practices and 1 Tool for Mitigating Open-Source Vulnerabilities
- Can we book a hotel room for a few hours?
- How to get house number, street, postcode from a free-form address string
- Top 5 WooCommerce payment gateways
- WooCommerce in WordPress
- HOW TO OBTAIN MICROSOFT'S WINDOWS 11 UPGRADE FOR FREE(IF YOU'RE ELIGIBLE)
- Enhance Your Cross-Data SQL Capabilities with Database Workbench Pro
- Innovative Strategies for the Post-Pandemic Era
- Create Customized Desktop Productivity Shortcuts with QnE Companion
- Efficient Multi-Boot and Drive Partition Management with BootIt Collection
- Top 10 Sensors Types for Industrial Internet of Things
- Easily Convert and Open QuarkXPress Docs in Different Apps Using QXPMarkz
- 11 Graphic Designing Trends to Look Out For in 2021
- WordPress development: an agency or a freelance developer
- Why is owning a boat very expensive?
- Top 10 Grocery Delivery Mobile Apps in 2021
- What Does Cyclonis Password Manager Do to Protect Your Passwords?
- Essential Guide On Interlocking Plenum Armored Fiber Optic Cable
- Hikvision Thermal CCTV Cameras for Perimeter Security in SMEs
- Digital Onboarding and No-code Platforms
- 6 Myths of Charging Smartphones Batteries that are Wrong
- Photoshop Color Correction Service, Multi-color Photos from a single Photoshoot
- Darlox Electronic Limited: Fpc laminated structure
- The future development direction of artificial intelligence
- Smart Home Technology
- Monster Hunter World (MHW) Layered Armour
- Significance of Software testing services
- Berry Producer Finds More Value in SIMBA Than Expected.
- How to Find Phone With Cell Number - Find Out Who Your Partner is Calling Today!