5 Amazing Ways Animation Is Changing How We Connect
- Author Alexander Belsey
- Published May 23, 2021
- Word count 761
With the present moves towards online business, remote working, and the expanding global marketplace, it is easy to feel disconnected in a world that should be more connected than ever before. But due to the booming animation industry, there are now more ways than ever to connect with people. These connections can be unexpected, creative, and incredibly effective — whether online or in person.
Below, we take a look at five of the key ways that animation can be used to achieve a genuine connection with your audience — whether they’re family, friends, students, potential clients and customers, or anyone else. The only limit is your imagination!
- Public Speaking
There are now numerous opportunities for public speaking, both online and in person. Many businesses have company conferences or regular video calls, for example, as well as university lectures, guest lectures, or invitations to speak at an event on a particular topic.
But where does animation come in? Surely public speaking involves appearing and speaking as yourself? Not necessarily! Not only can animation now be used to add a variety of highly engaging visual elements to your talk — such as animated effects for titles, slides, and even video tutorials — you can even create an animated character to speak for you!
Animated characters can be synced with your speech or facial expressions to deliver a talk as you’re making it. This can be especially popular with younger audience members, or for light-hearted events, but they can be used for any occasion that you think appropriate.
Why not deliver a speech or Q&A as your company mascot, for example, or allow a cartoon version of yourself to speak and be more animated, interactive, and approachable for your audience?
The possibilities are endless, and animation provides a great way to build a connection with your audience.
Striking animations are now being increasingly used in advertising. This is especially true online, where the marketplace is thriving, and (at times) oversaturated. Animation can allow you to stand out from the competition with eye-catching or interactive designs.
Animation allows you to advertise in a variety of ways too. This might be through a custom-made character or a free digital puppet, for example, or it could be via an effective logo or piece of animated branding.
Animation can also be used for more elaborate and powerful forms of advertising, such as an entire animated series, for example. In fact, several international football teams now use their own animated series to generate supporters from younger and younger age groups!
You can use animated short videos, whole series, logos, characters, and more to advertise your business. Animation is also highly customizable; it can be tailored to a variety of styles and colour schemes in order to suit your brand or business - whether that means being vibrant and playful, glossy and professional, or anything in between.
Perhaps a more unexpected way that animation is allowing people to connect is through a playful expression of their identity. This might be in the form of the art and animation itself, or it could be through the use of a 3D virtual avatar or character, for example.
Animated avatars are visual, entertaining, and can be made highly personal. They are a great way to protect your identity online, so you feel safe and creative, but they are also great fun — whether at home or in the workplace.
Many people use also animated avatars or animations as part of their online identity to connect with fans and patrons - such as for livestreams, YouTube videos, Twitch, and more.
Animation is well known for its ability to connect with younger viewers and students. It is vibrant, colourful, and engaging — a perfect companion, therefore, for teachers and tutors trying to create something memorable and educational.
But animation continues to appeal to us as we grow up too. It remains an incredibly helpful tool in adult education or university settings, helping to simplify complex problems, for example, or create a memorable way to absorb lots of information.
Animated tutorials and videos are an especially helpful way to add some fun and interactivity to education — whatever your age.
Animation has also become a powerful tool in business, catching the eyes of potential clients and customers - especially online - and building a genuine connection.
Animations can be short, memorable, and highly effective, therefore making them the perfect addition to social media campaigns or e-commerce websites.
However you choose to use animation, embrace its power to engage and connect and you will reap the rewards!
This article was produced by New Frontiers Marketing for Digital Puppetshttps://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Why You Should Look Into Epoxy Coatings for Concrete
- The Greatest Indian Takeaway
- CELEBRATE NATIONAL BREAST CANCER AWARENESS MONTH AND ENTER TO WIN A KEURIG DUO
- The Assault on Science
- How to Follow-Up AFTER the Consult
- What is a Good Conversion Rate?
- How To Run Your Practice Like A Business
- Solar Panel Dust Can be Removed with a New Method Developed by Researchers
- Why Marketers Should Use WordPress Themes?
- Classic Vs Vintage Modern Diamond Jewelry
- Five Tips When Doing Kitchen Renovations in the Gold Coast
- How to Keep Staff Busy While You’re In Surgery
- Selling the Invisible: 4 Key Elements Needed to Promote Cosmetic Surgery Procedures
- 5 Great Ways That Car Wrapping Can Promote Your Business
- Grow a Multi-Million Dollar Plastic Surgery Practice
- Cosmetic Patient No-Shows Are a Problem
- The Truth About New Cosmetic Patient Leads
- Top Benefits of PHP in Web Solution
- Top 5 Live Forex Trading Rooms
- My Speaking Trip to Saudi Arabia
- Top Ways to Attract More Plastic Surgery Patients in 2021
- How Plastic Surgery Marketing Will Change in 2021
- Patient Consultations are NOT Converting!
- How to Increase Productivity Using Live Chat Bot Support
- How a Simple Gold Chain Can Change Your Fashion Aesthetics?
- Startup helps expats find a handyman in The Netherlands
- How to Use ChatBot As Customer Service Tool
- What is the Hand of Fatima?
- What Are the Main Chat Bot Benefits For Online Sellers?
- The Evolution and Effects of Quebec Independence Movement