harassment and victimisation
- Author Kelley Desouza
- Published June 7, 2021
- Word count 417
Harassment is unwelcome, unwanted behaviour that can violate your dignity, degrade, humiliate, hostile, intimate or offensive. Basically unwanted and unwelcome attention.
Victimisation can effect an individual or household. And singling out for cruel or unjust treatment. Can be peer bully or victimisation.
Harassment and victimisation is unwanted by the victim causing alarm or distress. Stalking and harassment are difficult to prosecute and need sensitive handling because if victim care.
Stalking and harassment can come under the definition of domestic violence.
Stalking an d harassment is unwanted attention where the victims wishes are not being respected. Because to the victim the attention is unwanted and unwelcome. It can cause the victim distress or fear to any reasonable person. There could be teasing or innuendo that is unwanted or inappropriate looking or touching. Or emotional abuse, like stopping you from seeing people, you see people less often or verbal abuse. Can isolate so you have little contact with friends, family or neighbours. All things that can cause distress to there victim and can take over there quality of life.
There are law like protection from harassment act 1997 in the UK. Harassment and stalking i found guilty can be imprisoned, for the crime.
Stalking is following a person or attempting to contact a person or watching or spying on a person, or interfere with any property in the possession off.
Stalking can affect someone psychologically as well.
Stalking, harassment and victimisation is a breach of personal space and is a violation as well. And is very unwanted and unwelcome. And it affects your personal choices and wishes.
Stalking, harassment and victimisation. Is actually a criminal offence. And the offender can be imprisoned even though it maybe hard to get a conviction because of the nature of the crime.
The criminal can monitor there victims whereabouts and who they interact with.
Victimisation can be harassment, to a victim of crime and tormented about that crime.
Victimisation, harassment and stalking is against the law. And can have a massive impact on the victim. And can take time to rebuild there life, after such a crime.
At my service www.tohelpyou.net i would take on such victims of crime. I can never deal with the criminal aspect, that is for the police. But i can support emotionally to deal with the distress, suffering and pain it causes you as a victim. And find ways for you, to get the emotional support you need to help you heal and cope with the crime.
50 euros per hour correspondence by email onlyArticle source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Implication of Artificial Intelligence on skill relevence and future education
- 5 Simple Ways To Do A 'Half-Year Overhaul' In Your Business
- Artificial Empathy
- Darlox Electronic Limited: Fpc laminated structure
- Age of The Infopreneur: How Information Products are Quickly Becoming the Internet Marketer’s Goldmine
- Love never fails to share, heal, and give hope where hope does not always exist or show up, Dr. Marcia
- The Essential Guide To Managing Stress At Work
- Understanding The Benefits Of Concrete
- Understanding The Primary Types Of Fences
- The Best Roofing Materials That You Need To Know
- Tree Service
- 5 Simple Ways To Help Your Business Thrive
- 7 Important Safety Tips For Summer Driving
- Childhood Poverty in the USA Eliminated Forever!
- Darlox Electronics Limited: One-stop solution reduces the barriers for customers to enter the industrial field
- Procrastinate Later
- DO YOU HAVE A GOOD SLEEP QUALITY?
- The art of learning
- 7 Benefits of Wearing Personalized Name Necklaces
- Is a primary school child too young to learn first aid?
- Tips for Satisfying Couples To Reach Peak Orgasm
- Custom Cake Boxes Available at Cheap Rate
- About Most useful Home Defense Ammo
- New HGRBS Homeowner’s Guide Series #8 - Key Strategies For U.S. Homeowners Preventing Home Fraud
- Representations of Asians in the Entertainment Industry Impacts Asian Hates
- Following Some Tips On How To Get A Flat Belly
- The Story of Barbecue
- What Is the Significance of Christian and Catholic Jewelry Cross Variants?
- Why Dog Owners Should Invest In A Treat Pouch
- Kayaking And Fishing In The Key West