The Authors World
- Author Tammy Reese
- Published June 13, 2021
- Word count 317
Michael Pellegrino, a voting member of the Recording Academy, a member of the Writer's Guild of America, and the Author's Guild will launch The Authors World on June 30th with Co-Founder Sherry D'Agostino.
The Author’s World is the next Facebook, Amazon, TikTok all rolled into one. Currently in the process of creating a multilevel platform that has never been done before. It is really fitting for today’s climate. The Authors World will impact the world at that magnitude. It’s absolutely the time and space for it to unfold.
In today’s climate of ’separate – stay six feet apart’ people are longing for connection. The Author’s World allows connection through a favorite book, participation in sessions of a book discussion and podcasts with our favorite authors, access to publishing houses, and worldwide marketing platforms for the writer, the publisher, the author, and the audience.
It is the ultimate multilevel platform for all the world to share interactions, opinions, and provoke discussions. It will impact the world to more openness, more connection, and more meaningful discussions for change.
As one of Hollywood's most elite and powerful talent agents, Michael Pellegrino understands the world of books. Michael has spent most of his life in the entertainment industry, Notable relationships include The Four Tops, Ronnie McNeir, Larry Braggs, Ice-T, Coco. Jermaine Jackson, Marlon Jackson, Hulk Hogan, and many others.
Michael's greatest strengths are his creativity, drive, and leadership. He thrives on challenges, particularly those goals that others believe are not attainable. His most recent projects involve a package reality show with CNBC, a Geico commercial with Ice-T, a network deal for the Jacksons, and more.
Michael is a highly rated speaker at Toronto International Film Festival and Sundance on industry-related topics. Michael's volunteer work includes sitting on the Board of Directors for the non-profit organization, Gifts From The Heart For Downs.
More info here:
Tammy Reese is an Award-Winning Actress, Writer, and Journalist. The Founder & Lead Publicist of Visionary Minds Public Relations and Media. Tammy also serves on the Communications Committee for New York Women in Film and Television (NYWIFT)Article source: https://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- The Top 5 Trip-Hop Albums Of All Time
- Xeyoa Fans are on Edge Awaiting Upcoming Project: ‘Stars’
- How Technology Can Assist Everyone in the Battle Against Dyslexia. Don't let it get in the way of your reading.
- A Chamber Group Is More Fun Than A Party
- Four Of The Fabulous Folk Albums Released In Recent Years
- Quick rundown on Music Sync licensing
- #GetToKnow: Snazzy Who is Poised to Take the Charts by Storm
- Harry Potter retold new book, Terrie, The Sorcerer, released and news about it
- Sultan Road Excerpt
- How Music Changed The World
- Edgy ideas that influence a poet
- Norman Music Festival Announces Its Comeback In 2022! - Know About The Summer Sound Check Series
- COP26 and Amazon's contradiction towards protecting the world
- What is General Knowledge, and what is it for?
- Serving others brings out the finest in us
- 5 Reason to start a Podcast
- The Changing Face of Music
- The Loudest Bands In History: 10 Ear-Splitting Acts Who’ll Batter Your Brain With Sound
- The World’s Loudest Classical Music
- An Exploration of Androgyny and the Revival of Rock & Roll
- Maria Pellicano explores Family Constellations with her heartfelt single, ‘My Gift Of Love’
- Born To Raise Decibels: Inside The Loudest Band Of All Time
- How to Transfer Songs from Spotify to iTunes
- From Baroque To Rock: The Surprising Similarities Between Classical And Modern Music
- Songwriter Gifted Pen Hired For To Write The Hits
- A Portrait Of A Ghostwriter
- Can't Stop The Music Down On Music Row
- 5 Ways To Experience More Music
- PANDEMIC BOOK BOOM IN AUSTRALIA