7 Facts about Eternity Bands
- Author Jennifer Barkati
- Published June 9, 2021
- Word count 637
Eternity bands make the perfect gift for engagement, weddings, and anniversaries. But, have you thought, Why are Eternity Bands so special?
Well, the Eternity band has diamonds and rarely gemstones all over the band in a full or half circle. Nowadays, Eternity bands have become the epitome to commemorate special occasions and delve into everlasting pure love.
Here are 7 facts about Eternity Bands :
The concept of exchanging rings in weddings and engagements shows the symbol of commitment with each other. During Ancient Egyptian times, they believed the ring symbolizes the eternal bond in a relationship, and the space between them depicts the life of the couple in the future.
One of the popular designs of the time was a snake eating its tail, symbolizing the eternity of life. And, that is the reason why they become the best wedding rings.
- Diamond Eternity Bands: Lady’s first love
Without a doubt, it is a clear fact that ladies love diamond eternity bands. They prefer eternity bands for almost all occasions. The eternity bands are classified into half-eternity and full-eternity bands for sophistication styling.
Evidently, diamond shimmers attract the attention of all the ladies out there.
- Eternity bands always remained in Trend
Significantly, the design after the Ancient Egyptian civilization came after the 1960s. One interesting story behind the origin of the Eternity band goes like this: there was a trendy innovative diamond campaign by a diamond merchant called De Beers, who had a secret merchant deal with the Soviet Union to buy at least 90% uncut diamonds from Russia.
De Beers wanted to channelize the supply of diamonds across the globe. Usually, the diamond was 0.25 carats, and he used them for making eternity bands for couples.
Therefore, today or tomorrow, eternity bands are never going to be out of fashion because of their versatility in the fashion mainstream.
- Vein of Love
In various cultures, eternity rings are worn alongside or in the place of wedding rings. This finger is often third from the thumb and is also called a ring finger.
In Ancient Egyptian cultures, it was believed that the ring finger blood vessel has a direct connection with the heart. This fact is not scientifically proven, but has gained immense popularity and is called the vein of love.
Share this vein of love with your partner and cherish every moment of your life.
- Eternity with precision settings
The precision settings of the Eternity band are unique to ensure the flawless finish and uniformity of the embedded diamonds. The prong or the claw is the most popular diamond setting. Also, the prong setting optimizes the number of angles in the diamond ring in which light reflects the stone enormously.
Hence, the precision setting complements the beauty of diamonds and enhances the look of the wearer.
- Best Milestone Gift
Be it the celebration of a decade or a new relationship, the Eternity bands fit in all the purposes. Some people give eternity bands to their wives when their first child is born to incorporate the tradition along with the child's birthstone.
The combination of diamonds and gemstones adds sentiments to the creation. It is also the best gift for your love.
- High-Skilled Jewelers
The intricate and delicate designs of the eternity bands are only possible because of the High-Skilled Jeweler, who specializes in precisely matching the band with the diamonds.
Eventually, these precision settings are not easy to make and require high-skilled in the craftsmanship of the jewelers. So, you must be knowing that the Eternity ring you are wearing has a bigger concept behind the creation.
Eternity bands have thousands of unsaid stories and when you pick one for yourself, you create your art and add sentimental values to it. The Eternity bands are always the sweetheart and the epitome of a love bond for every woman.
Hi! This is Jennifer Barkati, an avid fashion and jewelry blogger, where I guide readers about some of the best online gold and diamond jewelry brands in LA. Let's get on board with me on this stylish voyage. I generally post about the trends popping up in the fine and fashion jewelry industry and how online platforms give us 100% safety to shop without any risk of contamination. (https://sabrinaa.com/)Article source: https://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Your smile can be brighter with less effort
- What Is The Best Brands for Belts?
- Gold Rings - Timeless Symbols of Elegance and Commitment
- Sleep in Comfort and Convenience with Mackly's Compatible Sleepwear
- The Luxurious and Timeless Charm of Michael Kors Gold Collection
- Adding That European Flair: How Custom Euro Tote Bags Can Elevate Your Store's Fashion Game
- "Clear Vision in the City of Liverpool: A Guide to Specsavers' Eye Care Services"
- How to choose the perfect engagement ring
- Sunglasses as a Valentine’s Day Gift
- Why Fiftyonebrand is Making a Name for Itself in Streetwear
- Shades of Perfection: How to Choose the Right Wholesale Sunglasses
- Best minimalist leather wallet for men
- Types of Shoes That Every Woman Should Own
- Best Prescription WileyX Safety Glasses
- Ankle Boots: Keeping It Stylish From Summer To Fall
- Best Leather Jackets for Men of 2022
- 10 Reasons Why You Should Embroider Your Uniforms and Hi Vis Workwear in Australia
- 3 Reasons Why Embroidery Digitizing Is The Right Choice For Businesses
- Online Diamond Jewelry Company to Try Out
- - Back to the 50s italian style with the Magnet Jewels invented by PIN UP Gioielli
- The Children and Babywear brand to look out for this spring!
- Top 10 Best Alexandrite Gift for Your Girlfriend
- How to put a summer wardrobe together
- Top Tips to Choose the Best Mascara for You
- Women's tights - trends spring/summer 2022
- What is the Best Setting for an Engagement Ring?
- Comfortable Shoes for Men – Shoes for All Outfits
- Architects Of Change: Ushering A New Era or Just Another Streetwear Brand?
- WOMEN'S STREETWEAR TRENDS 2021 | AESTHETIC FASHION GUIDE
- 5 Reasons To Wear Hair Scrunchies On Your Wrist