6 Myths of Charging Smartphones Batteries that are Wrong
- Author Deva Yurnero
- Published July 6, 2021
- Word count 659
Some of you may have heard the notion about charging smartphones such as only charging when the cellphone battery is empty or never charging the cellphone overnight. No one knows who started that opinion or assumption, but many people end up believing it.
Some of them are not true or just myths or misunderstandings. For a more complete review, here are 7 myths about charging the wrong smartphone.
- Don't charge your cellphone overnight
Even if you charge your cellphone overnight, your cellphone will not be overloaded or damaged (provided that the socket and charger used for charging are not problematic). Most modern cellphones currently use lithium-ion batteries that will stop receiving power when they are fully charged.
That is, even if your HP is full and still in a charging position, no power will enter your HP. However, that doesn't mean you have to always charge your cellphone all night, every day.
- Only charge when the battery is completely discharged
This assumption is not true because you can charge your charger as often as you want. Lithium-ion batteries on HP today have a charge cycle, an average of 500. One cycle counts if you charge it fully from 0 to 100 percent.
However, if you charge from 70 to 100 percent then, you only use 3/10 of a cycle. Therefore, experts recommend charging when the battery is 40 to 80 percent remaining so that you can maximize one cycle, which can extend battery life.
- Don't use the cellphone while it's charging
While there are many grounded concerns about this issue, it is fundamentally untrue. You can use your cellphone while it's charging, as long as you use the original charger and the battery on your cellphone is not a third-party battery.
In addition, you also need to pay attention that the stop you use does not matter. Most cases of HP exploding during use are caused by the use of a problematic non-genuine charger. In addition to external factors also contribute as one of the causes of HP teasing when used.
- Non-genuine chargers can damage the battery
Non-original chargers like those made by Anker and RavPower are not expensive but still safe to use. Although not recommended more than the original charger, at least the chargers made by big-name brands are safer and better than fake ones at affordable prices.
So, there is no such thing as a non-genuine charger that can damage the battery as long as it doesn't come from an obscure brand or at a super cheap price. Even so, it is still recommended to use the original charger as the main charger.
- It's okay to turn off the next HP
There are lots of people out there who, when their phone has a problem and don't want to fix it right away, turn it off right away. This may not be a problem for a damaged cell phone that can't be helped, but it can be detrimental for a cellphone that will someday be repaired.
Turning off the old cellphone can have an impact on battery life and performance when the cellphone is used again. You don't have to turn off that kind of HP all night. Once a week is fine. Like a motorcycle, HP also needs to be "warmed up".
- It's not safe to keep the charger plugged in
Safety rules recommend unplugging the charger immediately after charging to avoid a short circuit. However, just like the previous points, this rule applies more if the cable or charger used is problematic or not original.
However, you need to immediately unplug the charger cable from your cellphone in some conditions. Some of them are like when the charger gets hot quickly or makes a splashing sound. If your charger has a problem like that, buy a new and original charger.
That was a review of some of the myths about charging the wrong smartphone. Hopefully, the above information is useful and can give you a new and truer view of charging your smartphone.
Deva Yurnero writes articles, which, considering where you’re reading this, makes perfect sense. He’s best known for writing science technology. More information can be found at InactiontechArticle source: https://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Manage all Your IT Storage Infrastructure with STOR2RRD
- All You Need to Know About Online Bus Ticket Booking App
- Blockchain for non-DeFi products
- Omni-Channel Loyalty Programs: A Strategic Imperative for Seamless CX
- Top Benefits of PHP in Web Solution
- 5 Best Practices and 1 Tool for Mitigating Open-Source Vulnerabilities
- Can we book a hotel room for a few hours?
- How to get house number, street, postcode from a free-form address string
- Top 5 WooCommerce payment gateways
- WooCommerce in WordPress
- HOW TO OBTAIN MICROSOFT'S WINDOWS 11 UPGRADE FOR FREE(IF YOU'RE ELIGIBLE)
- Enhance Your Cross-Data SQL Capabilities with Database Workbench Pro
- Innovative Strategies for the Post-Pandemic Era
- Create Customized Desktop Productivity Shortcuts with QnE Companion
- Efficient Multi-Boot and Drive Partition Management with BootIt Collection
- Top 10 Sensors Types for Industrial Internet of Things
- Easily Convert and Open QuarkXPress Docs in Different Apps Using QXPMarkz
- 11 Graphic Designing Trends to Look Out For in 2021
- WordPress development: an agency or a freelance developer
- Why is owning a boat very expensive?
- Top 10 Grocery Delivery Mobile Apps in 2021
- What Does Cyclonis Password Manager Do to Protect Your Passwords?
- Essential Guide On Interlocking Plenum Armored Fiber Optic Cable
- Hikvision Thermal CCTV Cameras for Perimeter Security in SMEs
- Digital Onboarding and No-code Platforms
- Photoshop Color Correction Service, Multi-color Photos from a single Photoshoot
- Darlox Electronic Limited: Fpc laminated structure
- The future development direction of artificial intelligence
- Smart Home Technology