How to Transfer Songs from Spotify to iTunes
- Author Freya Gong
- Published July 31, 2021
- Word count 430
Spotify is an online music streaming service platform that uses a freemium platform, while additional features are offered through paid subscriptions. Spotify relies on streaming subscription Premium subscribers and third-party advertising as its revenue income. Premium subscribers have more options in Spotify, with a more comprehensive selection of music, playlists, and albums available for download. Spotify allows users to add local music, including import iTunes library to Spotify.
However, whether it is a free user or a premium subscriber, Spotify does not allow to download or transfer Spotify songs to the iTunes library. But don’t worry, we can get support from a third-party Spotify converter. This post will show you how to easily transfer music from Spotify to your iTunes library.
Tool Required: TunesKit Spotify Music Converter
The secret of solving the problem easily lies in a professional music converter —— TunesKit Spotify Music Converter. With the help of this multifunctional music converter and downloader, both free users and premium subscribers can download Spotify songs, albums, playlists to iTunes. This software is designed to convert Spotify to MP3, AAC, FLAC, M4A, and many other formats, after that you can export directly to iTunes.
Full Tutorials: How to Transfer Spotify Songs to iTunes
Step 1: Add Spotify Music to Tuneskit
First of all, please make sure you have installed and downloaded Tuneskit Spotify Music Converter on your computer. Launch Tuneskit and Spotify will be loaded automatically. Go to Spotify, select the songs, playlists, albums, etc. you want to convert, then select the songs and drag them to Tuneskit directly; or you can copy the URL link of Spotify songs and paste them into the search box of Tuneskit.
Step 2: Set Output Format and Select MP3 as the Output Format
After importing the music successfully, click the "Settings" button in the upper right corner, and then select [Preferences]> [Convert], choose MP3 or M4A in the Format item. Besides, you can also adjust the bit rate, sample rate, and channel according to your own preference.
Step 3: Download Spotify Music to PC
After clicking the "Convert" button in the lower right corner, TunesKit will automatically remove the DRM protection of the song and save the song in the format you previously set. After the conversion is completed, click the "Converted" button to locate the folder where the converted songs are saved.
Step 4: Move music files to iTunes
Launch iTunes on our computer; click Menu bar > File > Add to Library; find the folder where you saved the converted songs and open it, select the music files you like to add to your iTunes library.
There are no posted comments.
- Our Top R&B And Soul Hits For Summer 2022
- Enjoy the Summer: It’s Beach ‘Book’ Season The Golden Prison is in 2nd Printing
- "A New Book coming to Unveil the Truth on Murders of Tupac Shakur and Notorious B.I.G our Most Beloved Hip-Hip Icons"
- Klara’s (Klara and The Sun) unreliability based on naivety and forgetfulness highlights her human features.
- The Top 5 Trip-Hop Albums Of All Time
- With His Ambient Style, Up-and-Coming Artist Nevik Wright Will Take You to New Heights
- Xeyoa Fans are on Edge Awaiting Upcoming Project: ‘Stars’
- How Technology Can Assist Everyone in the Battle Against Dyslexia. Don't let it get in the way of your reading.
- A Chamber Group Is More Fun Than A Party
- Four Of The Fabulous Folk Albums Released In Recent Years
- Quick rundown on Music Sync licensing
- #GetToKnow: Snazzy Who is Poised to Take the Charts by Storm
- Harry Potter retold new book, Terrie, The Sorcerer, released and news about it
- Sultan Road Excerpt
- How Music Changed The World
- Edgy ideas that influence a poet
- Norman Music Festival Announces Its Comeback In 2022! - Know About The Summer Sound Check Series
- COP26 and Amazon's contradiction towards protecting the world
- What is General Knowledge, and what is it for?
- Serving others brings out the finest in us
- 5 Reason to start a Podcast
- The Changing Face of Music
- The Loudest Bands In History: 10 Ear-Splitting Acts Who’ll Batter Your Brain With Sound
- The World’s Loudest Classical Music
- An Exploration of Androgyny and the Revival of Rock & Roll
- Maria Pellicano explores Family Constellations with her heartfelt single, ‘My Gift Of Love’
- Born To Raise Decibels: Inside The Loudest Band Of All Time
- From Baroque To Rock: The Surprising Similarities Between Classical And Modern Music
- Songwriter Gifted Pen Hired For To Write The Hits