5 Facts on How to Attain Financial Freedom
- Author David Juma
- Published August 25, 2021
- Word count 445
5 Facts on How to Attain Financial Freedom
Achieving financial freedom is the desire of most individuals. Financial freedom means having sufficient savings, investments, and cash to take care of your lifestyle and others.
The road map to financial freedom isn’t a get-rich-quick strategy or free someone from money-handling responsibility. Unfortunately, achieving financial objectives become difficult because of ballooning debt, financial emergencies, and extravagant spending.
Below are tips for personal financial freedom.
- Personal financial stock taking
Financial freedom starts with establishing your net worth by listing down all your debts, cash on hands, savings, and investment.
NET WORTH = (Liquid + non-liquid + other non-liquid assets) - (immediate liabilities + long-term debt).
Liquid assets are easily convertible into cash
Non-liquid assets are not easily convertible into cash, for example, house
Other non-liquid assets for a longer period (insurance products)
Immediate Liabilities are debts payable within one to two years
Long-term debt is payable beyond one to two years
The overall net worth should be positive.
- Create a realistic budget
Making a budget and stick to it is key in guaranteeing bills payments while you check the living costs to ease the temptation of spending lavishly.
Achieving budgetary change is by establishing areas of expenditure. A proper savings plan comes by identifying where money is leaking. Track expenditure ranging from major bills to coffee bills.
- Create a debt payoff plan
Debts are the biggest hindrance to achieving financial goals. Some debts accrue acute interest hence achieve debt freedom becomes a nightmare if installment payment is low.
Getting out debts is one step at a time. Pay off all debts except mortgages (mortgages cut down taxes). Start by paying off small debts first to build momentum for clearing enormous debts. Once a debt is cleared channel its payment to another debt rather than absorbing it into the budget.
- Create an Emergency Fund
The aim of an emergency fund is to bail you out in times of financial distress. This fund cushions you against unexpected events, e.g. job loss or illness. “Everyone needs an emergency pot (of money) for three to six months of expenses,” McGrath says.
- Create Multiple Stream of Income (have a side hustle)
Multiple streams of income provide an individual with various sources of cash flow. This is a fallback plan in the event of job loss or financial constraints. Stable sources of income guarantee earlier retirement plans, paying off debts, and future investment opportunities.
Examine yourself based on the outlined tips and identify areas of amendments in your finances. Saving money, controlling expenditure, and minimize your debt leads to financial freedom. This ensures better provision for oneself and family. Who doesn’t want to be debt-free?
Hey, I am a professional writer with a background in sales and marketing.
I write excellent grammatical and error-free articles.
I am self-driven, disciplined, and hardworking communicating promptly to clients; always meeting deadlines.
I am customer-centric striving to ensure customers excel in their business and meet their goals. My priority is to offer top-notch services to clients.Article source: https://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- How to Increase Productivity Using Live Chat Bot Support
- How a Simple Gold Chain Can Change Your Fashion Aesthetics?
- Startup helps expats find a handyman in The Netherlands
- How to Use ChatBot As Customer Service Tool
- What is the Hand of Fatima?
- What Are the Main Chat Bot Benefits For Online Sellers?
- The Evolution and Effects of Quebec Independence Movement
- Reasons why BRAC is the most successful NGO globally
- Leadership Beliefs about CSR at lululemon Athletica
- Biomass boiler - The most important advantages of biomass boiler
- Questions About Solar Equipment
- 5 Reasons To Wear Hair Scrunchies On Your Wrist
- Currency Pairs and Correlation
- Toyota in America: Its Past, Present, and Future
- #1 Reason Cosmetic Patients Choose YOU
- 3 Easier Ways to Increase Aesthetic Revenues
- Attract Affluent Plastic Surgery Patients
- How to Increase Sale Conversion Using ChatBot Software
- How Do Chat Bots Work?
- Mistakes Plastic Surgeons Make
- Plastic Surgery Email Marketing
- Make It Impossible for Patients to Say No
- Where to Buy and How to Install Handmade Copper Tiles for Backsplash
- 6 Simple Ways To Prepare Your Car For The ‘Back To School Season’
- The World’s Loudest Classical Music
- Solar panels: How Do They Produce Electricity?
- Independent Filmmaker and Emmy Winning Sound Studio Attempt to Reimagine the Original Star Wars with a TikTok Style Mashup
- How to Increase Sales of Your Products Online
- Top 3 Online Weight Loss Program in India
- Fix Your Follow Up for Plastic Surgeons