Rank with Mobile-Ready Content!
Computers & Technology → Internet
- Author Jean Francois Maurice
- Published April 11, 2022
- Word count 577
Scroll Smarter, Not Harder;
The customer isn’t always right, but they will have you by the balls when it comes to SEO ranking for your website. Why? Because Google prioritizes when users want and what users want is to use their Smartphones. So, if you are looking for VIP treatment from Google, you’ll need to groom your content and formatting to be mobile-ready.
Mobile-friendly website content is not a new concept, and if you are only hearing about this now, you’re already behind in the SEO game. In 2019, “mobile-first indexing (was first) enabled by default for all new websites (new to the web or previously unknown to Google Search).”
In 2022, mobile-ready content is even more crucial to achieving a successful SEO ranking due to emerging and developing technology trends. So, if you are willing to work (and scroll) smarter, you might catch up in time to be recognized by Google.
It Began With “Mobilegeddon.”
If you still have doubts about the importance of mobile-ready content concerning Google rankings, you’ll need to take an SEO history lesson. This Google phenomenon began with the rise and purchases of Smartphones.
As more consumers started using the Google search engine on their phones instead of their desktops or laptops, Google decided to reconfigure what they considered high-ranking sites, prioritizing mobile-friendly content. “This led to an event that’s become known in the SEO community as “Mobilegeddon. (Now) mobile devices now account for over half of all searches on the web.”
The fact is that mobile-ready content will always provide a higher SEO ranking, and if you still need convincing, you might as well stop reading and get another career. Because if Google doesn’t recognize your site, no one else will, including prospective customers who would otherwise support your business.
Do Better Now! Improve your Ranking with Mobile-First Indexing
If you want your site to succeed, stop whatever you’re doing and improve your content now.
Because if you own a business and you aren’t making any money or aren’t searchable via Google, then what’s the point?
Take our word for it and use these three tips for the best mobile-first indexing practices.
Mobile-first indexing Best Practices
Sites that offer an intuitive design that can change, depending on the size of the mobile screen. A responsive site layout is essential as “It’s Google’s preferred type of site design, and it’s safe to say that responsive sites will do well in the mobile-first index.”
High-speed loading of pages. “it’s ideal to load a page in less than 3 seconds, or by Google’s recommendations, less than 1 or 2.”
Design your content for the mobile user. For example, long-form blogs may be fine to view on a laptop or desktop, but lengthy content can be overwhelming for a mobile viewer.
It’s All About the Bottom Line
Your website reflects your business, and if you want to make money (which, of course, you do!), your products and services must be easily searchable on Google. Considering in 2021, “59% of all organic Google search traffic came from mobile devices,” your site must be mobile-friendly.
Given the ruthless competition of online commerce, Google will ensure that their mobile-first indexing prioritizes well-designed sites, taking no prisoners.
For the profit price, you must risk going to battle with a mobile-ready site.
Otherwise, you’ll be left out with nothing but a desktop and a head full of frivolous dreams.
I am founder and president of a company that provides innovative and cutting-edge products at the best price point in the industry since 1995. Our services include: SEO, Google Ads, Advertising & Social Media. With over 20 years of experience and a strong background in IT, with multiple companies in both Computing and Cloud industry, and a stellar run with XIIX Media Marketing as the pinnacle of my portfolio, I have created HELLMEDIA, a world leader in SEO services.
https://hellmedia.marketing/Article source: https://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Meveto the Cyber Security Movement by Emir Ceric Revolutionizes User Account Control
- How to Start a YouTube Channel: Tips for Careers in Video Production
- The YouTube Algorithm: What it is, How it Works and How to Use it for Your Advantage
- The Negative Impact of E-Levy on Mobile Banking.
- 7 Methods to Solve the Internet Light Red On Router
- Digital Diplomacy
- What is Wordpress? 8 Advantages of Using WordPress
- Why a small business needs a website
- 5 Most Common Http Errors Explained
- 5 Major Advantages of Website Maintenance Services
- Unethical SEO-Is it a danger in realistic circumstances?
- Crunchyroll Not Working? Check Your Geolocation
- What is Our Dynamic Services Approach?
- What will be the digital actions shortly in the future?
- Maximize Your Internet Marketing Potential With These Suggestions
- How to use Twitter to drive traffic to your website?
- How to Rank Better for Local Searches on Google
- Your Online Activity Could Be Monitored
- Why Facebook changed its name to Meta, according to a leading tech expert
- Why Casino Bonuses Are Not Always A Good Deal
- The Secrets Of An Effective Digital Marketing Campaign
- SEO Services in Dubai
- How to Setup Canon Printer
- Why Java Is Considered A Top Career Option for Beginners?
- Take Advantage of the Reliable and Privacy Centered Internet Browser Maiar
- Artificial intelligence and eCommerce
- How To Generate Passive Income In Amazon
- The Best Creative Marketing Strategies for Cannabis Companies
- Fundamentals to Become a Freelancer