Three great cTrader features
- Author Carl Paraskevas
- Published April 22, 2022
- Word count 364
Are you sick of looking at an outdated MT4 platform? Do you feel limited by what online social trading platforms like TradingView have to offer? Have you outgrown your brokers proprietary platform? If the answer to those questions is yes, then it may be worth testing out the cTrader platform.
For those who haven’t heard of cTrader before, it is the challenger platform solution for Forex and CFD trading developed by Spotware. The platform, like most others, is available across all devices and operating systems, including the web. In addition, it gives you full charting capabilities, easy to use interface, economic calendar information that you would expect from a trading platform in 2022.
What sets cTrader apart from the competition is its copy trade options, cTrader automate algorithmic solution and its FIX API connection. The latter feature, when combined with a true ECN broker, truly gives you unparalleled direct access to full depth and breadth of the Forex and CFD markets when you trade. This includes level 2 pricing to get true insight into what buyers and sellers are doing.
For those with little time to track financial markets developments, come up with trading strategies of their own, or just don’t have the time to trade manually, cTrader copy trade functionality provides the perfect solution. The platform provides hundreds of trading strategies to follow and detailed statistics around their performance. Plus, you get to choose the risk level you want to take with equity stop losses.
If developing your own trading algorithms is your focus, then cTrader Automate is a great solution. You can develop algorithms straight on the cTrader platform as well as test and optimise them. What’s more, cTrader Automate works with the C# programming language. There is no need to learn platform specific languages skills as you do with MT4’s MQL4, which has no practical use elsewhere.
In my next article, I will discuss one of my favourite benefits of cTrader, the ability to track your trading performance without having to use external software like myFXBook or FXBlue. Traders commonly overlook the need to understand their performance statistics. Yet performance tracking is critical to fine tuning your trading performance.
Carl Paraskevas is Chief Economist at VARIANSE, a globally regulated Forex & CFD broker with clients in over 100+ countries. He has spent the last 10 years covering economics and financial markets at some of the world’s biggest financial institutions. Aside from being an avid trader, he is also passionate about web development, data science, and loves to cycle.
https://varianse.com/en/ctrader/Article source: https://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Investing 101
- The Upward Momentum in Crypto May Not Live Forever
- What is a free PayPal gift card?
- The Missing Calculation in Valuing Tesla Stock
- How A 28-Year-Old Financial Trap Is Exploding Now
- THE TWIN TOWERS OF BABEL ARE COMING DOWN: EQUITIES AND BONDS
- December Bragging
- Bidding At The Tax Sale – Tax Sale Success Masterclass with The Tax Lien Lady
- Beginner's Guide to Trading Cryptocurrencies
- What is Criptomoneda? - A Simple Explanation for Beginners
- Where To Start Crypto Investing
- Get Prepared For Financial Mistakes With These Tips
- Microsoft Excel to Power BI: Why you should migrate your data and reports.
- Washington's Loosing Battle With Inflation
- eToro Ireland
- How to Invest in Stocks for Beginners?
- 5 Reasons Your Home Hasn't Sold Yet
- The Tax Lien Lady Presents - Live Virtual Tax Sale Success Workshop June 2 & 3, 2022
- How to convert fiat to crypto
- The Future of Global Economy and Celsius Investments
- Cryptocurrency: A brief 2021 roundup using 10 top assets and thoughts for going into 2022
- What do investors expect from a startup?
- 7 Money Management Tips For Millenials
- Top 5 Live Forex Trading Rooms
- Currency Pairs and Correlation
- In 2021, Anyone Can Make Money By Playing Video Games!
- The Averaging strategy in the share market
- The Superior OTC Markets Investor Relations Firm
- Introduction to Forex Trading