Surviving prison in the US
- Author William Mason
- Published May 1, 2022
- Word count 565
“How to survive in prison in the USA?” If you’re caught in a really bad situation and you end up asking yourself that question, then you’re in the right place. Whether you’ll be staying in one of the United States’ penitentiaries or federal prisons, survival will be your greatest concern.
Situations shown in movies are similar to what is really happening inside, but knowing the basics will help you more. Here are some basic tips that might answer the question: “How to survive in prison in the USA?”
Don’t join any gangs: And do not involve yourself with prisoners who are in a gang. You may think that gangs will save you if you get in trouble or boost your survival rate inside prison, but gangs act differently inside. Gang leaders expect full loyalty from his disciples, and obviously, he is the leader for a reason. He and the other prisoners in the gang can drag you down with them when there is a clash with other gangs.
Do not trust any inmates: You can have friends or someone to talk to, but be sure to trust no one. Other inmates are with you inside the prison for a reason, so be cautious and always watch for your back. As much as possible, only trust yourself and be independent in any situation.
Always respect the prison staff and the prisoners: The staff, including the guards, are the ones who’ll discipline the prisoners. They can make a prisoner’s life easier but they can also make it hell for those they don’t like. As for your fellow prisoners, you don’t have to be friendly with all of them but at least show respect. Another tip is that, do not stare at other inmates. Staring at others will make them angry or irritated; save yourself from that situation and just keep yourself from looking straight into their eyes.
Find a hobby: Whether it is working out or reading books, be sure to have a hobby while you are inside the prison. It will not only make the time fly, but it can also build yourself and strengthen your soul. Draw, read, write or run – do things that you will enjoy while serving your sentence.
Don’t act weak: If you act weak and gullible, they will take advantage of that and use you for their needs. It is true when they say some prisoner’s use others for their sexual needs, and you might want to save yourself from that situation. Act strong and carry yourself as if you can handle tough circumstances, but in a low-key manner so that other inmates won’t think of you as a threat.
Stay away from gambling: Not only will it save your resources but it can also save your life. If you lose, you can end up dead by owing money that you cannot pay. If you win, you can also end up dead by upsetting other prisoners who didn’t win in the bet. Either way, gambling can always be a danger to you, so just stay out of it.
How to survive in prison in the USA? Just live inside the prison with caution and always think of these tips. Life inside the US prison won’t be easy – but if you try hard enough, you’ll most probably survive.
To understand what really goes on inside the worst prisons in United States of America (USA) please visit https://www.inmatesurvival.com/top-10-most-notorious-correctional-facilities-in-the-united-states/ and to watch the top 30 best Hollywood prison movies and TV series shows spinoffs please visit https://www.inmatesurvival.com/top-best-prison-and-jail-movies-and-tv-shows-of-all-time/Article source: https://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Why Was the U.S. Air Force Created
- IELTS Preparation in Dubai
- What exactly is BLS, and why is BLS Certification necessary?
- Methods of forming the perception of fiction by older preschoolers
- How to Conduct a Basic Crime Scene Investigation
- How to Conquer Anger
- 7 Most Common Strategies Involved by Expert Writers in Research Paper.
- The Truth Behind Extreme Evangelical Christianity in Schools
- Cumberland Academy: Learning Program amidst COVID-19 Pandemic
- What Educational Technology can do for Teachers in the Nigeria
- The Prevalence of Mental Health Issues in Students,Teachers, and Educational Business Leaders
- Observing an Art Educator
- Why Pro - Choice ?
- Best Way to Ace the CIMA Financial Strategy F3 Exam
- Indexing Bodies For Academic Journals - Top 10 Indexing Bodies
- Surviving in a county jail in USA
- 5 Important Things To Know About How To Survive In A Juvenile Detention Center
- Rules to Follow When Visiting a Prison Inmate in Pelican Bay
- How to Survive in Women’s Prison?
- How Did “The Digital” Become “The Future of Learning”
- "Nigerian Unity Schools: Grace to Grass."
- Miles Of Smiles Nursery and pre-school Dubai al Barsha
- 6 Fabulous Tips to Find the Best Dissertation Topics
- Here Are Some Ways For Your College Assignment Help In Australia
- Discipline (Sanskar), It is a Eight Fold Path. This will maintain peace and humanity among human. This is only true sanskar.
- Educational Inequality in India
- Creative Activities to Keep Your Children Busy and Learning Even at Home
- Changing the Focus of Conversation within Special Education
- Brain-based learning model.