"A New Book coming to Unveil the Truth on Murders of Tupac Shakur and Notorious B.I.G our Most Beloved Hip-Hip Icons"
- Author Ivan Law
- Published June 6, 2022
- Word count 662
Ivan the Great's New Book Chronicles Author's Journey to Solve Tupac Amaru Shakur and Christopher Notorious BIG Wallace Homicides
After a 25 year long wait, the fans of Tupac Shakur and Christopher Wallace will finally get to know the truth behind the murders of two of the all time greatest hip hop superstars.
Hollywood, CA March 25, 2022
The Investigation of the Tupac Amaru Shakur and Christopher Notorious BIG Wallace murders has taken a decisive turn with the addition of Ivan Law's name to the homicide file by LAPD. From now onwards, Ivan the Great will be solely responsible for solving the murders that were considered to be unsolvable for more than two decades.
In his upcoming book Holly Hood, Ivan has detailed his thorough investigation that solved the mystery surrounding these unsolved hip hop homicides that shook the world. Through this book, Ivan wants the world to know that the case is still open, and the LAPD and LVPD are finally headed to the right direction and ensure justice for Tupac Shakur and Christopher Wallace.
"I am Adding your name Ivan Law to the Biggie Homicide file," said LAPD robbery homicide detective Lieutenant Thompson.
"I have Dr Dre's address I'm going to interview him for the murders of Biggie," said detective Dupree, Lieutenant & Lead Detective for Biggie Homicide Case at LAPD Robbery Homicide. "We are going to get Dr Dre and Ice Cube too for the murders of 2Pac Shakur and Biggie Smalls."
Better known by his stage name 2Pac, Tupac Amaru Shakur is rated as one of the most influential rappers of all time. He was a symbol of activism against inequality, and his music addressed many of contemporary social issues. He passed away on September 13, 1996, six days after an unknown gunman in a white Cadillac shot him four times in the chest at a stoplight in Las Vegas.
Christopher George Latore Wallace, on the other hand, was known by stage names such as the Notorious B.I.G., Biggie Smalls, or simply Biggie. Rooted in the New York rap scene and gangsta rap traditions, he is widely considered one of the greatest rappers ever. He was also shot to death at a stoplight in Los Angeles on March 9, 1997. It was said that his death was the culmination of an ongoing feud between rap music artists from the East and West coasts.
Holly Hood author Ivan Law is no stranger to the world of hip hop, and earned his share of name and fame with his stage name "Ivan the Great." In 1997, he started his career as a pastor at Travelers Rest Missionary Baptist Church, one of Los Angeles' oldest churches. A true Hip Hop pioneer, he is currently the CEO of Monster Beats, an online music publisher.
Law is the survivor of an attack in his apartment on July 24, 2016 that could have been fatal. Following this, he was false imprisoned for two years and acquitted self defense. Leaving all these tragedies behind, the author is now ready to unveil the truth behind the murders of two of the most loved hip hop superstars ever.
Holly Hood will be available soon on all major platforms in eBook as well as hardcover versions.
To find out more about Ivan the Great, the beat making rapper and an unsung hero of hip hop, please visit http://www.monsterbeatss.com
About the Author: Ivan Law is a pastor, preacher, teacher, comedian actor, writer, producer, beat maker, hip hop innovator, and the CEO of Monster Beats online publisher. He was born in the city of Los Angeles, to Zonnell Law on July 1st, 1963. Ivan built his own identity in the thriving hip hop scene with this stage name "Ivan the Great." His upcoming book Holly Hood will detail how Tupac Amaru Shakur and Christopher Notorious BIG Wallace murder cases were solved. Pre Order Holly Hood today Holly Hood Who Killed Tupac Amaru Shakur and Christopher Biggie Smalls Wallace?: Hip Hop Homicides Officially Solved by Ivan the Great
(Robbery homicide 213-486-6890 https://www.lapdonline.org/office-of-the-chief-of-police/office-of-special-operations/detective-bureau/detective-services-group/robbery-homicide-division/) LVPD Cold Case Detective Long for Mr. Tupac Amaru Shakur ( Cold Case Squad 702-828-3111 https://www.lvmpd.com/en-us/Pages/ContactUs.aspx )Article source: https://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Our Top R&B And Soul Hits For Summer 2022
- Enjoy the Summer: It’s Beach ‘Book’ Season The Golden Prison is in 2nd Printing
- Klara’s (Klara and The Sun) unreliability based on naivety and forgetfulness highlights her human features.
- The Top 5 Trip-Hop Albums Of All Time
- With His Ambient Style, Up-and-Coming Artist Nevik Wright Will Take You to New Heights
- Xeyoa Fans are on Edge Awaiting Upcoming Project: ‘Stars’
- How Technology Can Assist Everyone in the Battle Against Dyslexia. Don't let it get in the way of your reading.
- A Chamber Group Is More Fun Than A Party
- Four Of The Fabulous Folk Albums Released In Recent Years
- Quick rundown on Music Sync licensing
- #GetToKnow: Snazzy Who is Poised to Take the Charts by Storm
- Harry Potter retold new book, Terrie, The Sorcerer, released and news about it
- Sultan Road Excerpt
- How Music Changed The World
- Edgy ideas that influence a poet
- Norman Music Festival Announces Its Comeback In 2022! - Know About The Summer Sound Check Series
- COP26 and Amazon's contradiction towards protecting the world
- What is General Knowledge, and what is it for?
- Serving others brings out the finest in us
- 5 Reason to start a Podcast
- The Changing Face of Music
- The Loudest Bands In History: 10 Ear-Splitting Acts Who’ll Batter Your Brain With Sound
- The World’s Loudest Classical Music
- An Exploration of Androgyny and the Revival of Rock & Roll
- Maria Pellicano explores Family Constellations with her heartfelt single, ‘My Gift Of Love’
- Born To Raise Decibels: Inside The Loudest Band Of All Time
- How to Transfer Songs from Spotify to iTunes
- From Baroque To Rock: The Surprising Similarities Between Classical And Modern Music
- Songwriter Gifted Pen Hired For To Write The Hits