Everything You Need to Know About SPA Framework Vue.js
- Author Dwayne O. Smith
- Published June 15, 2022
- Word count 719
What is vue.js?
Vue.js is a single-page application framework used for front-end development purposes. It is much more similar to the other major front-end frameworks like React.js and Angular. Vue.js has many similarities with both of these frameworks. For example, React has its library called redux and Vue.js has a similar kind of library called Vuex. Along with that, other major similar features of these frameworks are robust, light-weight, and easy to implement. However, react.js is powered by Facebook which has a huge community backing while Vue.js is a relatively new framework.
Advantages and disadvantages of vue.js:
Vue.js has a library called Vuex. it makes it easy for the developers when it comes to the state management in Vue.js. State management is very important for large applications. State management enables a developer to reduce the size of a code and make the app look more simple.
Vue.js also has similar features called props. With the props, a developer can easily pass a value from one component to another with just one line of code. Say, for example, if a user signs in and is redirected to another page and you want to show their name without using a database then you can simply use a prop component. With prop, you can get a user's name from the signup page and show it on another page.
Vue.js has its frameworks for server-side rendering purposes. Server-side rendering is a huge requirement if you are willing to rank your website on Google. Vue.js has not one but two different frameworks for server-side rendering. One is Nuxt.js and another is Quasar. If you are planning to rank your website on google then selecting any of these frameworks can be the right option.
Talking about the disadvantages of Vue.js, it is a new framework and it is not backed by any big names. For example, Angular is backed and used by Google while React is used and backed by Facebook. There are fewer jobs for the Vue.js developers. If you are a Vue developer then you might need to try harder to get a full-time job because many companies are working on the react.js and Angular frameworks.
There are no posted comments.
- WHY LOW-CODE AND NO-CODE ARE CONSIDERED AS THE FUTURE OF APPLICATION DEVELOPMENT
- Nine Web Technologies That Every Web Developer Should Be aware of in 2022
- The Top Five WordPress Trends in Development to Watch for 2022
- A computer network and its components
- A computer network and its components
- WHAT PROBLEMS DOES THE LARAVEL PHP FRAMEWORK PROVIDE TO RESOLVE?
- How to Select the Best ReactJS Development Company
- Printer Ink is more Expensive than Champagne
- Know The Principles of a Good Website Design
- Find Out about the Eight WordPress Maintenance Tasks You Must Perform Regularly
- Best Documentaries about web development with GO VS RUST
- Mindblowing Facts About Why Web Design Companies Go For Anti Design Concept?
- How Digital Mall Mapping Platforms are Expanding the Omnichannel Shopping Experience for Retail Centers
- Benefits to hire dedicated software development team for your business
- Find out the Ecommerce Website Pitfalls that You Can Easily Avoid
- The Effects of Electromagnetic Field(EMF)
- Essential SEO tips for optimizing your site for high ranking
- Mind-Controlled Puppets
- Will Android Tablet ever catch up to the iPads? The answer is finally here.
- Yoast SEO vs. Rank Math – Which one to use and when?
- Most Worthy Pinterest Trends & Tips In 2021!
- Managing the Microsoft 365 tenant - Introduction to the admin centers
- PHP Vs Python: Which One is Really Superior for Web Development?
- How the Hell Exactly Would You Choose the Right Backend Technologies?
- Things to know about the search engine optimization for Multilingual and Multi-local Websites
- Norton 360 Standard Review: Best Antivirus Software in 2022
- How to do Prototyping for Mobile Applications
- How Web Application Firewall protects your website
- FIVE REASONS DIGITAL PR SHOULD BE A PART OF YOUR SEO STRATEGY