Why Pro - Choice ?
Reference & Education → Education
- Author Kiorrah Hill
- Published September 7, 2022
- Word count 322
They are stripping away the right to decide to have an abortion in a country where women and men are granted rights over their bodies . The Senate 8 bill has divided many and has forced them to choose between pro-life or pro-choice.
According to Planned Parenthood, “generally, people who identify as pro-choice believe everyone has the basic human right to decide when and whether to have children. People who oppose abortion often call themselves pro-life. However, the only life many are concerned with is the life of the fertilized egg, embryo, or fetus”.
Americans should care about the ramification of this specific law. After all, it will cause more harm than good to women because it does not allow for any exceptions. In fact, making abortion illegal does not allow women and girls who have been sexually assaulted and impregnated against their will to make decisions about their bodies. Further, It does not advocate for young girls who are pregnant as a result of incest, or in cases where the fetus poses a danger to the mother are not provided with any protections.
Unfortunately, these groups of women and girls are among the most affected by this law. Finally, Senate bill 8 is one-sided. It infringes on people’s right to privacy. In the past, discussions about abortion only happened between the patient and their doctor, and now it's broadcasted for the world to ridicule and judge women.
Women must take a stand by using every platform available to them to denounce this legislation and make those supporting it accountable. An astonishing number of men and some women were in support of banning abortions without any consideration for the consequences of this. Banning abortions is not the right thing to do for women. America has to return to being a place where women's reproductive rights are protected.
Parenthood, P. (n.d.). Can you explain what pro-choice means and pro-life means? Planned Parenthood.
Hello my name is Kiorrah Hill . I am a grad student attending Our Lady of the Lake University majoring in Social Work . I was given as assignment to write and publish an Op-Ed about a controversial topic in today’s society. My article is titled “Why Pro- Choice ?” . I would like to thank you in advance for the decision to publish my article or not . If you have any questions or concerns my email is email@example.com and my telephone number is (719)-359-0235 . I hope to hear from you soon .Article source: https://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Are blinds good for schools?
- An Examination of Lycanthropy
- Meeting the Uzbek client where he is at, and not at.
- Uzbek respectfulness and mental health implications; traditions of Hurmatchiliq
- Counseling Uzbek-speaking clients; kak deela-siz?
- The Top 10 Java Assignment Expert Suggestions to Ace Your Programming Paper
- Job Performance Evaluation Criteria-2023
- What to do if someone is choking?
- The Importance of Dissertation Editing and Proofreading
- Blinds installed in John Lennon's old school
- How to write an assignment quickly
- Breaking the Cycle: The Impact of Female Out-of-School Children in Nigeria
- The Xenon Theory
- Why Was the U.S. Air Force Created
- IELTS Preparation in Dubai
- What exactly is BLS, and why is BLS Certification necessary?
- Methods of forming the perception of fiction by older preschoolers
- How to Conduct a Basic Crime Scene Investigation
- How to Conquer Anger
- 7 Most Common Strategies Involved by Expert Writers in Research Paper.
- The Truth Behind Extreme Evangelical Christianity in Schools
- Cumberland Academy: Learning Program amidst COVID-19 Pandemic
- What Educational Technology can do for Teachers in the Nigeria
- The Prevalence of Mental Health Issues in Students,Teachers, and Educational Business Leaders
- Observing an Art Educator
- Best Way to Ace the CIMA Financial Strategy F3 Exam
- Indexing Bodies For Academic Journals - Top 10 Indexing Bodies
- Surviving prison in the US
- Surviving in a county jail in USA