Three High Passes Trek: The Ultimate Trek in Everest Region
Travel & Leisure → Travel Tips
- Author Suman Aryal
- Published October 2, 2022
- Word count 549
The Everest three high passes trek is one of the most exhilarating adventurous treks in the Himalayas of Nepal, which offers us to explore unique gems of the Khumbu region of Nepal.
The Everest three high passes trek is a wild and adventurous trek which follow famous Everest trekking trail and discovers three high passes in the Everest region including Renjo La Pass(5340m), Cho La Pass(5420m), and Kongma La Pass(5535m), the world’s highest mountain, Everest Base Camp, famous viewpoint Kalapatthar,GokyoRi and stunning Gokyo Lake.
The trekking trails to Everest three high passes is quite tough even though breathtaking highest mountains sceneries, magnificent landscapes, prestigious peaks, tapering ridges,suspension bridges, and vibrant Sherpa villages will compensate it.
A Cultural Journey to Everest three high passes trek!
Everest high pass trek is contemplated as an invigorating adventure in the Himalayas of Nepal that covers trekking on popular Everest trails and sightseeing of unique gems of the Khumbu region. Not only this, this trek faces you with different communities of Nepal that still are following the centuries back lifestyle and preserving oldest cultures of Nepal.
Though not updated with modern society, these local people serve foreigners as a god because in Nepalese societies guests are considered as gods. And, due to their warm hospitality and friendly service majorities of the trekkers return to Nepal to experience and observe the diverse Nepali culture.
During the Everest 3 passes trek, we will pass several vibrant Sherpa villages on the way, which provides you the opportunity to get interact with local people especially Sherpas.
How is the route onwards to Everest three High Pass?
The Everest three high pass trekbegins after exploration of the cultural and historical heritage that lies in Kathmandu valley. We will take a flight towards Lukla with scenic Ariel views of various snowy white mountains and green terrains.
The official trek to three high passes starts from Lukla towards Phakding and then to the lovely town Namche Bazaar. We’ll have an acclimatization day in Namche BazaarNamche Bazaar, the gateway to Everest Base Camp and the bustling bazaar where travelers can get necessary equipments over there.
Resting and getting familiar with the high altitude will decrease the risk of having high altitude sickness problem. After visiting Tengboche Monastery which is the largest and oldest monasteries in Khumbu region, we continue our trek towards Dingboche. Then, wewill follow the trail of Kongma La Pass via Chhukung. Our exciting trekking journey continues towards Kala Patthar which is the most famous place to have an exhilarating view of Mt. Kala Pattharalong with the views of Mt. Everest in the background.
Crossing Gokyo Ri via Chola La Pass will give you wonderful opportunity to observe and experience the typical Himalayan remote settlements and many different cultures due to the presence of different ethnic communities such as Sherpas, Gurungs, Magars, and so on. Our trek ends back in Kathmandu after returning to Lukla from Namche Bazaar.Additionally, the trekking route includes the beautiful Sherpa village along with Nangpa La Valley.
The place offers the ultimate and complete trekking experience in the Everest region of Nepal. You can also make the short hike to Everest viewpoint from where you can have magnificent mountains views and get chance to explore Sherpa museum.
Mr. Suman Aryal is Nepal Tour and adventure trekking operator. He is well known travel organizer in the Himalaya, and the Everest three high passes trek is most popular trekking trail for those adventure seeker who wants to do a challenging trek. He loves writing and reading about Himalayas.Article source: https://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- "Clear Vision in Liverpool-Knowsley-Merseyside-Aintree: Trusted Opticians at Your Service"
- "Explore the Best of Merseyside: A Local Guide to Areas within 7 Miles of L32 8RD"
- 3 Reasons to Choose a Miami Beach Wedding or Vow Renewal
- Why Getting Married in Miami is one of the Best Wedding Locations in the U.S.
- Baby Seat Taxi Sydney | Child Seat Taxi
- Why Use Parking Space?
- How to Book Char Dham Yatra by Helicopter
- The Evolution of Using Digital Downloads
- What’s the strangest incident that’s happened on an airline flight?
- Essential information about Everest Base Camp Trek
- Know well before you go for Everest Base Camp trek
- How to Prepare For Your Next Trip To Africa
- Why You Should Try Traveling Alone At Least Once In Your Life
- The Ultimate Hotel Guide To New York City
- 5 Top Tips to Get You Upgraded on Flights
- An Adventurous Journey To The Mesmerizing City Of Middleton
- Who knew San Juan could be this fun? My experience all jotted down for you!
- Travel Tips To Make Your Vacation Planning Easier
- 5 Questions About Visiting Japan You’d Want Answers For
- 5 Ways to Spice Up Your Japan Travel Itinerary
- Things To Consider When You Go Work in Magaluf For The Summer
- Top-10 Cardiff Attractions
- Using the Public Transport Systems in Paris
- How To Travel In Style And Not Spend A Fortune Along The Way
- What Visa to Issue for a Foreigner for a Short Trip to Russia?
- 25 Africa safari myths and misconceptions
- Delicious Culinary Tourism in Medan
- How can you make new friends in travel countries .
- Will you Travel After Covid-19 crisis ends?