5 Empowering Tracks From Female Icons To Make You Feel Inspired
Arts & Entertainment → Books & Music
- Author Alexander Belsey
- Published September 11, 2022
- Word count 767
Sometimes we all need a little lift. Whether you’ve had a recent knock to your confidence, have been going through stress in your personal or professional life, or have always struggled with your self-esteem, music is an essential tool for lifting your spirits and making you feel better about yourself.
According to a study by Heriot-Watt University, the type of music you listen to not only influences your mood, but also your personality, with indie and rock/heavy metal fans reporting the lowest levels of self-esteem, while fans of jazz, blues, opera, classical, pop, rap and soul all reported high levels of self-confidence.
So if you're having a 'down day', why not boost your spirits by listening to some powerful, uplifting tracks? Here are five perfect confidence boosters.
- Britney Spears - Toxic
Britney’s own struggles with her mental health and conservatorship have made her an inspiration for many people across the world.
This classic song is timelessly sensual, and the heavy beats throughout make it impossible not to dance to. A welcome blast of nostalgia, this tune has filled dance floors across the globe with fans old and new.
The video features Britney as a female spy playing the sexy flight attendant, seducing her passenger before she makes her escape on a motorbike and breaks into a high-security facility guarded by a laser security system.
This track and video is a guaranteed way to feel invincible, and deserves a place on your playlist no matter your mood.
- Kelis - Milkshake
A cheesy classic that is guaranteed to make you feel all warm and gooey inside, Kelis pumps up the heat in this 00’s RnB track. Underpinned by intricate drum beats and electric elements, Kelis’ self-confidence is infectious, and it’s hard not to find yourself smiling at the lyrics.
This track is a great way to get into a flirtatious mindset, making it a great choice before going on a date or heading out for the evening.
And if you’re staying in? It’s a great mood lift. But beware! You may find yourself craving a sweet treat.
- Eve (ft. Gwen Stefani) - Let Me Blow Your Mind
This RnB classic will capture your attention with its assertive rhythm and powerful vocals from 00’s icons Eve and Gwen Stefani. Featuring a laid-back - yet self-assured - beat, and catchy guitar riﬀ, this is a great track for driving, and its empowering feel is sure to help you feel motivated.
Got a job interview lined up, or thinking of asking for a raise? This anthemic number is a quick way to feel positive and more assertive.
The video features Eve and Gwen Stefani crashing an exclusive event on quad bikes, causing a stir among the privileged attendants, and shoving the performer oﬀ stage to perform their own music, before finally being arrested and taken to the station in a police van.
This ‘baddie’ track helps you to tap into the hidden ‘bold’ side of your personality, and lifts your mood while keeping you feeling calm and cool.
- Fergie - MILF$
If you have kids, it can be diﬃcult to feel sexy. When you’re running around cleaning the house, changing nappies, or up to your elbows in dishwater, you can easily forget your sensual side - leaving you feeling frumpy and lacking in confidence and motivation.
Thankfully, Fergie's comeback track is a quick remedy to your low mood and lethargy.
Featuring attractive mothers dressed in curve-hugging latex and silky lingerie going about their daily life in a dreamy, colourful suburbia, this track is a quick way to transform your self-esteem and transport you to a world where you are not just a mother, but a goddess too.
Why not shake oﬀ the day and tap into your feminine energy with Fergie, your sexiest PJs, and a bottle of your favourite wine?
- Marina And The Diamonds - How To Be A Heartbreaker
Low confidence after a breakup? You’re not alone. Having your heart broken can leave you feeling depressed, undesirable, and unmotivated. So flip the tables on your ex and become a heartbreaker with Marina’s catchy club classic.
This empowering dance track will make you want to move your body and get in touch with your bad girl side, with its heavy beat and pounding rhythms.
Plus, if your libido has suffered as a result of your low mood, take a sneaky peek at the video - it will get your blood pumping with its steamy shower shots and smoking hot male models.
And remember, next time don't fall for someone emotionally unavailable!
Article produced by Superlocrian (https://superlocrian.co.uk/)Article source: https://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- The Marvelous World of Cigar Box Guitars: A Testament to Creativity and Musical Ingenuity
- Beyond Hogwarts: Discovering the Diversity of Fantasy Fiction Authors
- Why Does Exploration Fantasy Works The Best?
- Why You Need To Read Escapism Fantasy?
- Why Are Characters So Important In Fantasy Novels?
- What Are Adventure Fantasy Novels Centered Around?
- Why is Captain James T. Kirk Known and Loved by So Many?
- Why is JK Rowling a Life Changer for Generation Z?
- What Makes Something Sci-Fi?
- Are You Falling Into These Common Traps as an Aspiring Writer?
- Why 2023 Is The Time To Write Your Own Destiny
- Discover the Joy of Reading on Audible
- Is There Such A Thing As Dragon Magic?
- Unique Ways to Become a Better Musician
- The Streets of London
- The Future is Quantum on a psychic level.
- Loving Beyond Borders
- Tips to becoming a published author in one year or less
- 5 Of The Best Modern Christmas Songs For Christmas 2022
- Rising Indian Music Stars Harshal Bhatt and Hemen Bhatt
- Trying Hard to Cram In A lot Into Your Head Within A Limited Time?
- Christian Book Recommendations
- Quran Learning Online
- A Journey Through 1980s Music
- What You Need to Know About Bruno Mars
- Songwriting For Beginners: How To Starting Writing Those Magical Melodies
- How to Play "How He Loves" on Ukulele
- A POSTMODERN APPROACH: THE CONCEPT OF ‘’ANTI-HERO’’ AND ‘’SUBJECTIVITY’’ IN VONNEGUT’S SLAUGHTERHOUSE 5 AND GARDNER’S GRENDEL
- Our Top R&B And Soul Hits For Summer 2022