4 Bathroom Cleaning Mistakes You Didn't Know You Were Making
- Author Mike Chinchilla
- Published November 4, 2022
- Word count 477
You clean your bathroom more than any other room in the house. But despite how much you clean it, things never seem to get as clean as they do. Cleaning the bathroom can be an overwhelming task when you don’t know what you’re doing. It doesn’t help that there are tons of cleaning products, tools and techniques to learn and apply. A professional maid service Santa Clara reveals the common mistakes people make when cleaning their bathrooms.
Mistake: Using the Same Sponge Everywhere
The worst mistake you can make is using the same sponge for multiple purposes. This can cause bacteria to spread and contaminate surfaces like the toilet and sink, which are harder to clean. Even if you wash your sponges after each use, it's not enough. To avoid this, designate a sponge or cloth for each surface in your bathroom. Use one sponge or rag for sinks, one for toilets, one for bathtubs and showers, etc. That way you won't be spreading bacteria all over your home with just one cleaning tool!
Mistake: Not Running the Exhaust Fan
The exhaust fan is your best friend. It will suck out all the nasty, stinky air in the bathroom and replace it with fresh, clean air. If you don't run it, you'll be stuck with that gross smell inside the bathroom for a long time. Also, if you have any allergies, running an exhaust fan can prevent stuffy noses or other allergic reactions from developing.
Mistake: Using the Wrong Cleaning Products
One of the most common mistakes people make when cleaning a bathroom is using the wrong cleaning products. Common household cleaners are often not strong enough to cut through the dirt and residue in a dirty bathroom. To avoid this, you can use commercial-grade cleaners that are specially formulated for bathrooms.
Professionals of house cleaning Santa Clara know how to get it right because they have all the tools needed to clean any surface, no matter what its condition may be. They also have the experience needed to know what kinds of products work best in different environments.
Mistake: Ignoring to Dust First
The bathroom is a breeding ground for germs and bacteria, and when you clean the bathroom, you want to be sure that you do your best to disinfect it. This means that before you start cleaning, it's important to dust and vacuum first. Dusting removes any dust or other particles from the surface of the toilet and can help reduce the spread of germs.
Bathrooms can be one of the hardest areas of your home to clean, but it doesn’t have to be this way! By avoiding the aforementioned bathroom cleaning mistakes, you can make your bathrooms shine. Even better, hiring a professional residential cleaning Santa Clara company can keep your bathroom in top shape in the long run.
The author is working at a renowned maid service Santa Clara that offers periodic cleaning services for residents. She often writes about home and lifestyle for several online publications. Visit https://americanhousecleaning.com/Article source: https://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Why Choose Dustless Floor Sanding
- The Benefits of Having a Cleaner For Your Home in Middlesbrough
- The Benefits of Having a Cleaner in Carlisle
- The Advantages of Having a Cleaner in Belfast
- The Advantages of Having a Cleaner in Abingdon
- The Advantages of Hiring a Cleaner in Dartford.
- The Advantages of Hiring a Cleaner in Westminster
- The Advantages of Hiring a Professional Cleaner in Bromley
- The Advantages of Hiring a Professional Cleaner in Abergavenny
- The Advantages of Hiring a Cleaner in Camden
- The Benefits of Hiring a Cleaner in Sheffield
- The Benefits of Hiring a Cleaner in Fleet
- The Benefits of Having a Cleaner in Thurso
- The Benefits of Hiring a Professional Cleaner in Haringey
- The Benefits of Hiring a Professional Cleaner in Cardiff
- The Benefits of Hiring a Professional Cleaner in Liverpool
- The Benefits of Having a Professional Cleaner in Swansea
- The Benefits of Having a Professional Cleaner in Wellingborough
- The Benefits of Having a Professional Cleaner in Sittingbourne
- The Benefits of Having a Professional Cleaner in Wilmslow
- How Often Should I Have My Carpets Professionally Cleaned?
- The Benefits of Hiring a Professional Cleaner in Bury
- Discover The Benefits of Having a Domestic Cleaner in Kingston Upon Thames
- The Benefits of Having a Cleaner in Romford
- The Benefits of Having a Cleaner in Edinburgh
- The Benefits of Having a Cleaner in Poole
- Benefits of Having a Professional Cleaning Service in Weybridge
- Tips For Finding a Local Cleaning Service in Bournemouth
- Tips For Finding a Local Cleaning Service in Scarborough
- Carpet Cleaning: Why It's Better to Leave it to the Professionals