4 Bathroom Cleaning Mistakes You Didn't Know You Were Making
- Author Mike Chinchilla
- Published November 4, 2022
- Word count 477
You clean your bathroom more than any other room in the house. But despite how much you clean it, things never seem to get as clean as they do. Cleaning the bathroom can be an overwhelming task when you don’t know what you’re doing. It doesn’t help that there are tons of cleaning products, tools and techniques to learn and apply. A professional maid service Santa Clara reveals the common mistakes people make when cleaning their bathrooms.
Mistake: Using the Same Sponge Everywhere
The worst mistake you can make is using the same sponge for multiple purposes. This can cause bacteria to spread and contaminate surfaces like the toilet and sink, which are harder to clean. Even if you wash your sponges after each use, it's not enough. To avoid this, designate a sponge or cloth for each surface in your bathroom. Use one sponge or rag for sinks, one for toilets, one for bathtubs and showers, etc. That way you won't be spreading bacteria all over your home with just one cleaning tool!
Mistake: Not Running the Exhaust Fan
The exhaust fan is your best friend. It will suck out all the nasty, stinky air in the bathroom and replace it with fresh, clean air. If you don't run it, you'll be stuck with that gross smell inside the bathroom for a long time. Also, if you have any allergies, running an exhaust fan can prevent stuffy noses or other allergic reactions from developing.
Mistake: Using the Wrong Cleaning Products
One of the most common mistakes people make when cleaning a bathroom is using the wrong cleaning products. Common household cleaners are often not strong enough to cut through the dirt and residue in a dirty bathroom. To avoid this, you can use commercial-grade cleaners that are specially formulated for bathrooms.
Professionals of house cleaning Santa Clara know how to get it right because they have all the tools needed to clean any surface, no matter what its condition may be. They also have the experience needed to know what kinds of products work best in different environments.
Mistake: Ignoring to Dust First
The bathroom is a breeding ground for germs and bacteria, and when you clean the bathroom, you want to be sure that you do your best to disinfect it. This means that before you start cleaning, it's important to dust and vacuum first. Dusting removes any dust or other particles from the surface of the toilet and can help reduce the spread of germs.
Bathrooms can be one of the hardest areas of your home to clean, but it doesn’t have to be this way! By avoiding the aforementioned bathroom cleaning mistakes, you can make your bathrooms shine. Even better, hiring a professional residential cleaning Santa Clara company can keep your bathroom in top shape in the long run.
There are no posted comments.
- How To Approach Removing Asbestos Removal in Sydney
- Professional Carpet Cleaning vs. Do-It-Yourself Methods: Which is Better?
- Installation Tips for Outdoor Lighting Fixtures
- 5 Reasons to Call a Professional Plumber for Drain Cleaning
- Why Smart Home Automation In Cumbernauld Is The Best Home Improvement Installation Absolutely Everyone Needs
- Looking For a Maid Service in San Jose? Remember These 5 Important Things
- Preparing Your House For Sale: The Top 4 Benefits of Hiring a Cleaning Service
- Why online bed shopping is better than visiting home furniture store?
- Waste Removal Companies and How to Choose and Use Them
- It's Far Better To Trust The Smart Home Installers In Manchester Than To DIY This Home Improvement Task – Here's Why
- How to Get a Set of Plans for Your Room Addition: The Complete Guide
- How to Choose a General Contractor to Remodel My House: The Ultimate Guide
- How to heat water with solar panel?
- 9 Signs You Need Emergency Plumber In Your Home
- Pavers for your Driveway, Patio or Pool Deck
- Paver Driveways
- 3 Electrical Safety Tips for Your Home
- 10 Beautiful, Inexpensive Bathroom Remodel Ideas
- Home Sauna Installation Guide: How to Do it Like a Pro?
- What is Crystalline Technology and its Benefits?
- How to prevent pet odours from taking over your house?
- 3 Tips For Cleaning A Wood Deck
- Feng Shui - Hocus Pocus Or A Powerful Way To Improve Your Life?
- 6 Ways to Cut Down on Water Waste
- Clearing Your Gutter And Keeping It Functional In Ellesmere Port
- How to choose the right siding contractor in Owensboro, KY
- Why Should You Choose Copper or Brass For Your Kitchen Backsplash?
- 5 Signs You Need to Call a Plumber
- Shingle vs. Metal Roofing: Which One's Better for a Commercial Property?