Arnaud Lery: Passion and Leadership.
- Author Sarah Baslan
- Published January 15, 2023
- Word count 581
Arnaud Lery is a 23-year-old entrepreneur and photographer who has achieved great success in both fields. His passion for photography began at a young age, and he started taking photography courses at the age of 12. From then on, he was constantly bringing his camera with him everywhere he went, capturing beautiful images wherever he went. As he gained more and more experience and developed his skills, people started noticing and telling him that they would love to have pictures taken by him.
At first, Arnaud was happy to oblige and started offering his services for free. However, as more and more people requested his services, he started to feel overwhelmed and realized that he needed to start charging for his work in order to keep up with the demand. Despite the initial hesitation, Arnaud decided to start making people pay for his services, and he quickly saw a positive response. The demand for his work was so great that he started raising his prices and spent most of his free time outside of school taking and editing pictures.
In addition to running his own business, Arnaud has also won several awards for his photography, including two awards in Saudi Arabia. His love for taking pictures has taken him all over the world, and he has traveled extensively while continuing to capture beautiful images wherever he goes. In fact, Arnaud even sells prints of his travels to help finance some of his trips.
But Arnaud's passion for photography has not just fueled his own personal and professional growth – it has also inspired him to pursue other entrepreneurial endeavors. In addition to his photography business, Arnaud has founded "Growf Labs," a software platform designed to help businesses optimize their customer acquisition and retention. He has also started an online decentralized charitable casino called "GameChangers," which is incubated at the Harvard Innovation Lab.
As if all of this wasn't enough, Arnaud is also currently completing a master's degree in Liberal Arts at the Harvard Extension School. Despite his busy schedule, he has remained dedicated to his studies and has consistently excelled in his coursework.
Despite his many accomplishments, Arnaud shows no signs of slowing down. He has a clear vision for the future and is determined to continue pursuing his passions and making a positive impact in the world. As he says, "I will never stop taking pictures." His passion for photography and entrepreneurship will undoubtedly continue to drive him forward as he pursues his dreams. It's clear that Arnaud Lery is a true inspiration for anyone looking to turn their passions into successful businesses.
If you're interested in following Arnaud's journey as an entrepreneur and photographer, you can visit his website, arnaudlery.com, where you can view his portfolio and learn more about his work. You can also contact Arnaud directly if you're interested in hiring him for a project or event.
Keep in mind that Arnaud is always traveling and never stays in one place for too long, so he can be difficult to book. However, it's worth reaching out to him as he has been known to be flexible in the past. For example, a DJ who played in Koh Phangan was able to hire Arnaud with just one day's notice. So, if you have a project in mind and are hoping to work with Arnaud, it's worth reaching out to see if he is available. You never know – you might just be able to secure his services on short notice.
Sarah Baslan is a globally-minded journalist with a passion for storytelling and a desire to bring important issues to the forefront. Originally from Iran, Sarah now lives in France and works remotely from the United States. She has a wealth of experience in the field, with a background in both print and digital media.Article source: https://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Simple DIY Tips to Get Your RV Rubber Roof Repair Done in a Breeze!
- How to choose the perfect engagement ring
- Be a Human Rights Advocate
- Foamtastic Fun: 7 Reasons to Foam It Up in Austin!
- Why Fiftyonebrand is Making a Name for Itself in Streetwear
- Who will benefit from knee joint replacement surgery?
- Is Etching Concrete Necessary? Weighing The Pros and Cons Of This Home Improvement Method
- Tips to sell your home in 2023
- Can you install Perfect Fit® blinds?
- 7 Creative and Memorable Date Ideas for Couples
- Revocable Living Dynasty Trust (RLDT)
- Key Retirement & Estate Planning Tools
- Improve Loading & Unloading Operations With Walkboards
- The Evolution of Using Digital Downloads
- 12 Frequently Asked Questions about Snorkeling with Turtles in Oahu
- Does Homeopathy Work to Help Health Problems?
- HOW ECO-FRIENDLY SHIRTS CAN SAVE THE PLANET (AND YOUR STYLE)
- Is Spanish food really all that?
- Are your emotional coping skills preventing you from achieving career success?
- How Pilates can help lower your blood pressure
- Why Having Good Oral Health Matters
- ChatGPT on Marketing: The first-ever published extensive interview with a machine on the subject.
- Is empathy over blown and exaggerated?
- 10 Quick Tips For Creating Engaging YouTube Videos In Less Than One Minute
- The Ultimate Guide to Affiliate Marketing for Beginners
- Improving The State Of Your Mental Health Through Emotional Intelligence
- The Best Outbound Calling Software for Businesses
- Dangerous New Epidemics in our Country and in the World--Hate and Anger
- Beginners Guide For Selecting A Camping Chair If You Are Heavy
- Power Washing Services in Chicago; DIY or Hire a Pro?