How To Use Feng Shui
- Author Madame Iris Lady Creole
- Published March 23, 2023
- Word count 369
Believe it or not, most people probably already use Feng Shui in the interior design of their homes— as we are of the coming age. So, if you’re an up-to-date type of person, your living space should already be balanced to incorporate the natural elements of Feng Shui.
Don’t Block The Entryway
All entryways and doors should be clear from blocking elements. Remove the vacuum or anything that is behind the doorway. This doesn’t include closet spaces.
Where Do I Put My Office Desk?
No one should have their back facing the window of their office. If anything, you should be able to look outside of the window during your break.
Can I Store Objects Under My Bed?
The answer is yes, as long as they are stored in a storage container and not left out freely to accumulate dust or look unkempt.
Keep Furniture Away From The Window
Windows can collect a lot of dust and they are also where the energy from the atmosphere flows in. Keep furniture away from the windows. Try centering your living room space if you have a lot of windows.
The Elements Of Feng Shui
Earth: Represents grounding, stability, and the caring of self. The colors are yellow, orange, and brown. Square shapes bring in an earth element.
Metal: Incorporate metallics and white to this color scheme. This interior design element is meant for anyone who wants clarity, precision and depth to their daily function. Circles and spheres work best.
Water: Water represents the flowing of knowledge and wisdom. Black is the color to use if you want to accomplish this lifestyle trait. Circles and curved patterns should be used to accomplish this mood.
Fire: Try adding a pyramid, an arrow, or something triangular to your interior design. Red represents the passion and excitement of this element.
Wood: Rectangular shapes represent this element. Wood represents new beginnings and vitality. Incorporate blue and green into your home or office space.
Is Feng Shui For Everyone?
The simple answer is that Feng Shui will not be for everyone in its entirety. Some people are meant to keep only certain elements in their interior design for their personality type and desired atmosphere.
There are no posted comments.
- 10 DIY Garage Storage Ideas to Declutter Your Space
- How scented candles influence the way you are
- How to Use Wall Art to Create a Focal Point in Your Living Room
- How to Choose the Best Ergonomic Office Chair?
- The Psychology of Color in Interior Design: How Hues Affect Mood and Behavior
- How to Pick Great Photography Wall Art For Your Interior
- Top Trends in Window Blinds for Lexington, KY Homes and Businesses
- The Captivating Appeal of Modern Bold Wall Art: Unveiling Its Advantages
- Personalized Life Ring: The Perfect Nautical Touch for Memorable Occasions and Thoughtful Gifts
- The Benefits of Adding Substrate to Your Aquarium
- Blinds Vs Curtains: Which is energy efficient?
- Celebrating Life's Moments with Fresh Flowers in Richmond, VA: A Guide to Rushing Blooms
- Tips on Choosing a Good Home Cleaning Service
- Where to buy beautiful rugs, floor mats and more.
- SECRETS to make your home space even better
- How to Make the Most of Your Storage Space
- The Benefits of Wooden Boxes
- Giclée art prints
- Havana Collection Traditional Oriental Distressed Area Rug and Runner
- How To Design A Unique Kitchen Backsplash
- 2 most important things to consider while looking for home furniture store
- Where to Buy and How to Install Handmade Copper Tiles for Backsplash
- How Solar Benefits Local Communities
- A Few Tips on Choosing Kitchen Cabinets, Countertops and Backsplashes
- What To Consider When Choose A New Backsplash
- What Attracts Burglars To Homes?
- Give A Magical Look to Your Ordinary Kitchen with These Tricks
- Useful Tips To Paint Your Kid’s Bedroom – A Knowledge Base
- From 1950s ‘Domestic Goddess’ To Modern Day Maverick: How Cleaning Routines Have Changed Over Time