Stopping world hunger387
- Author Ashton Travis
- Published May 17, 2023
- Word count 413
(We Gotta Stop It)
By Ashton Travis
We all know of the worldwide problem of hunger (hints why it’s called world hunger) that affects over 2.3 billion people, that is over 10% of the world's population. While there have been many attempts to fix world hunger none have been 100% successful, and don't get me wrong these organizations are amazing. With the organization WFP (World Food Program) that has raised 14.2 billion dollars just in 2022, it still hasn't fixed it entirely and I think I know why. Many people don’t know about these organizations.
Donating to these organizations can change lives. Take baby Fatoom for example who has developed severe malnutrition after being left with no home. Like how the World Food Program USA said “Baby Fatoom and her family were driven from their home in Yemen by conflict: the number one cause of hunger. She was diagnosed with Severe Acute Malnutrition (SAM) at just nine months old.” Organizations like these truly save lives. The World Food Program USA made sure baby Fatoom had the very food and nutrition that she needed dearly.
Yet none of this would have happened if people didn't spread awareness to this topic as well as telling people that you can donate to organizations like the World Food Program USA, Feeding America, Action Against Hunger, Rise Against Hunger, and many more.
How Can You Help
There are many ways that you can help prevent hungry men, children, and women around the globe. The easiest way is to donate to a charity like I had listed in the last paragraph. There are 300+ charities you can donate to, you may think your 5 dollars wont make that big of a difference but it can make a difference of 50 meals, this means that every dollar you donate means one meal to children and adults across the world like baby Fatoom. Some people choose to think “Oh, someone else will join and donate,” but if we have this mentality of someone else doing it we would never get any problems solved.
An Organization You Can Trust
We now know there are over 300 organizations you can donate to but you might be thinking “Which one should I pick?” Well, I would suggest you choose one of the charities listed below: World Food Program USA, Feeding America, Action Against Hunger, Rise Against Hunger, and many more, but it doesn't matter which program you choose because either way you can help save a life.
Ashton.firstname.lastname@example.org Donate to charity's and help save a lifeArticle source: https://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Navigating Global Trade: A Beginner's Guide to Finding Reliable Importer Data
- Expert Garage Door and Gate Repair and Installation in Redmond: Keeping Your Access Secure
- From Paper to Digital: Transforming QA with Dynamics 365 Business Central
- The Impact of Maternal Narcissism: Healing Wounds from Childhood
- 3 Ways Your Smile Can Help Your Career
- Mandarin Oriental Hotels Announces Opening of Mandarin Oriental Bolidhuffaru in the Maldives 2025
- What are the Key Responsibilities of a Sports Nutritionist?
- Experts On Call: Your Ultimate Solution for Reliable Service Professionals in Australia
- J. David Tax Law: Your Top Tax Levy Lawyer in North Carolina
- Who Can Garnish Tax Refunds: Your Questions Answered
- Top 5 Anti-Aging Skincare Ingredients That Work
- Read About The Faqs Of Careprost!
- Unlock the Secrets to Handling a North Carolina Notice of Deficiency
- Exquisite Nuptials Abroad: A Romantic Odyssey Through the Charm of France, Italy, and Spain
- Using Leaky Feeders for Communication
- From Adoration to Control: Unmasking the Tactics of Love Bombing
- Reclaiming Your Voice: Finding Empowerment After Divorcing a Narcissistic Spouse
- Discover Unmatched Quality and Service with Great Value Garage: Tacoma largest Garage Door Company chooses you.
- Navigating the Dynamic Landscape of Hot Trends in SMM Panels
- Careprost Vs Latisse: Which Lash Enhancer Reigns Supreme?
- Rustic woodgrain farmhouse cottage with vintage carved barn doors
- The Top 5 Anti-Aging Ingredients That Actually Work For Your Skin
- The woman who looked down on her husband: African Folklore, a Story my Father Told me
- Bridal Glow-Up: Tanning Tips and Services for Hills District Brides
- The Ultimate Guide to Eyelash Extension Care: Tips for Long-Lasting Lashes
- Navigating Challenging Business Conditions: The Power of Strategic Marketing
- Shifting from Fossil Fuels to Renewable Energy – Using Sustainable Technologies
- Exploring Paris: A Journey Through Time and Culture
- The Ultimate Guide to Color Grading: Techniques and Tools for Beginners
- The Connection Between Sleep Apnea and Cardiovascular Disease