How To Use Your Photos To Create Personalised Gifts
- Author Mark Beevers
- Published November 11, 2007
- Word count 512
Personalised gifts are a great way to show that you have put some thoughts into your latest present. Whether you're thinking about an anniversary gift or birthday gifts, using photos will make your gift stand out from the rest. When you give photo gifts, especially if you have taken the picture yourself, then you can almost guarantee that no one else will have a similar gift – it will be utterly unique. That's part of the appeal of personalising a gift.
Choosing The Right Photo
So, how does the process work? How do you get from taking a photo to having a personalised gift that will give the recipient a lifetime of memories. Here's how the process works. First, you need a photo. Since most people take hundreds of photos with their digital cameras, this isn't likely to be a problem. However, choosing the right photo might be. When selecting the photo you are going to use, think about the background it will be on. With some photo gifts you might be superimposing your photo on a dark background, while with a photo canvas it might be on a white background. You may wish to consider how the colours in the photo will blend with those in the rest of the gift item.
Another important part of photo choice for photo gifts is the size and shape of the photo. In general, the closer this is to the size of the personalised gifts, the better. So match a long, thin photo to a long, thin object and a short, fat photo to a short, fat object. Once you've selected the best photo to use for personalised gifts, it's time to upload it. This is a simple process, which consists of navigating to the folder where the photo is stored. For those who prefer to work offline, most companies will let you post the photo in. Next it's time to set options for how your photo will look. You can use the full colour original, but may also be able to use a classic black and white version or get an old fashioned look with a sepia tint.
Popular Personalised Gifts
It can be difficult to find gift ideas for personalised gifts, but just ask the photo gift company for some suggestions. Popular gift choices include a photo canvas, which turns your digital photo into a piece of art. This is a great choice if you've got a really wonderful picture. However, there are also many smaller personalised gift items. Consider adding a photo to a hot water bottle cover, or creating a photo montage on canvas to commemorate a special occasion. Give your sofa cushions a makeover by adding family photos – one for each family member. Mugs, mats, purses and bags also make great personalised gifts are quite affordable.
Once you've uploaded your photo and selected your item, all you have to do is wait a short while for your personalised gifts to arrive. Wrap them up and you'll make someone very happy because the gift you give will have a personal touch.
Mark Beevers has been involved in making high quality photo gifts printing for 8 years. There is very little he doesn't know about personalised gifts, photo canvas or photo bags. Let alone mugs mouse mats and photo calendarsArticle source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Does online shopping really make itself different?
- 6 Tips For When You Buy Coffee Beans
- What Size of Waist Trainer to Choose?
- Cheap VS Expensive Mattresses: How to Get the Best Value for Money
- 5 Ways To Reduce Your Electricity Bill
- Tips before buying reclining sofa
- How To Buy Diamond?
- Choosing the best glasses for your face shape
- How to choose the wedding dress in a few steps
- Birthday Gift Baskets
- What You Need to Know about the Best Grow Lights
- How to Choose the Best Grow Tent for Your Plants and Space
- How to purchase right Micro SD Card for the electronic gadgets?
- 5 Points to Consider When Choosing a Mattress from a Store
- How To Choose Satchel And Hobo Bag
- What Is Tinder? How to Find Members on Tinder Online Dating Site?
- How To Buy Layflat Slurry Hose
- Military Retirement Gifts Buying Guide
- There is a Shopify behind Every Online Shopping
- Best Carry-on Travel Backpack
- The Greatest Guide to Online Shopping Is Right Here
- Are You Shopping for Bed Linen -- Here Are a Few Tips
- Why a Cash Voucher can be A Perfect Gift for Your Loved Ones?
- 5 Star hotel pillows– A better way to sleep at night
- Select the best mountain biking jerseys and increase longevity with these tips!
- How to safely buy an used phones - tutorial
- Simple Tips for Car Enthusiasts About New Tires
- What beard suits you? Should you trim or groom it!
- Choosing the right projector to suit your needs
- Preparation, is it Worth the Price