Cake For Your Bridal Showers
- Author Jude Simons
- Published May 22, 2009
- Word count 401
A cake is an excellent treat at any party, especially baby showers and bridal showers. Asides from making a great centerpiece for your snack table, cakes are a delicious treat that everyone will enjoy. Here are some of the most popular flavors for cakes:
Cheesecake - Cheesecake has always been a top cake flavor for exquisite occasions. Like other cakes, they can also be decorated with custom lettering specific for your special occasion.
Funnel Cake - Funnel cake is another great party cake. It is not so big, so it does not usually serve as a centerpiece. Nevertheless, it is not difficult to make and can be a nice treat for your guests.
Chocolate Cake - Chocolate has always been a popular flavor, particularly among women, so it is no surprise that chocolate cake is one of our top ten shower cakes.
Ice Cream Cake - Ice cream cakes are a delicious treat, combining two party favorites - ice cream and cake. These cakes are also decorated to suit your occasion. Although such cakes are challenging to make at home, they can be purchased from your local bakery.
Pound Cake - Another common cake that often makes its way into baby and bridal shower celebrations is the pound cake. These cakes are often sliced into less filling segments than other cakes and are a nice complement to other snacks.
Carrot Cake - Carrot cake is another cake that is commonly available at celebrations and usually contains sweet decorative icing.
Red Velvet Cake - This layered cake is a popular southern cake and contains both vanilla and cocoa.
Strawberry Cake - Strawberry cake is another favorite, especially at parties where there are kids. Fresh strawberry toppings can make these cakes even more tempting.
Pineapple Upside-down Cake - Another sweet treat is the pineapple upside-down cake. Although this cake is rarely the centerpiece, it is often a popular choice on the snack table.
Dirt Cake - Dirt cakes look like dirt, but taste like cake. These cakes have many creative possibilities. As an example, for a baby shower, the dirt cake can be placed in a flower pot shaped container and then baby feet lollipops can be planted in the dirt to make an eye-catching decoration.
There are other cakes, like banana cake, and many more. Cakes are a fine food idea for any party and will be greatly appreciated by your guests.
There are no posted comments.
- What is The Purpose of Food Testing?
- The role of flax seeds in disease prevention
- How to Storage Loose Leaf Tea
- What Are The Common Foods That Causes Food Allergies
- The Rise of Pop-Up Restaurants and Bars
- Why does Pu-erh tea select Yunnan big leaf
- Differences between raw pu-erh and cooked
- Bagel Sliced Bread
- Henderson County Vineyards
- What to have for Dinner
- How meat re placers affect the beef industry.
- Creative Cakes: Mint, Cookies and Cream!
- Why Vegetarian?
- Best Places to Eat Pizza
- Using modern cleaning systems to increase beer line cleaning intervals
- A True Chicago Dining Experience
- Wellington and York Partners: Food Products You Shouldn’t Miss in Switzerland
- 10 difference between US and Italian pizza
- Build your own pizza to make it healthy and nutritious
- Natural Mineral Water An Elixir For Dehydration
- Choose Natural Mineral Water- Choose Your Health
- The Benefits of Eating Grass-fed Beef and Pastured Pork
- 10 Drinks to avoid when you’re 40
- Setting the Record straight on Meat Health
- Almond oil and its properties
- Use Water Dispensers and Routines to Lose Weight
- 3 Common Issues with a Water Cooler Dispenser
- 4 Great Food Options for Overcoming Hunger Pangs When Dieting
- Aussie Natural Spring Water
- Healthy Living