Automatic Pool Cleaners for Above Ground Pools - How To Make A Right Choice
- Author Brenda Masten
- Published June 6, 2009
- Word count 777
Investing in an automatic pool cleaner for your above ground swimming pool can save you both time and money. It can also make life far more convenient for you and allow you to spend more time enjoying your pool rather than cleaning it. Just as their name suggests, automatic pool cleaners for about ground pools work without your guidance so you can sit back and relax while your cleaner does all the work.
Naturally, however, when you're going to invest in an above ground automatic pool cleaner, it's important to ensure that you choose a model that will be the best match for your pool and your cleaning needs so that you get the best results for your money. The following information will help you to consider the pros and cons of the various types of automatic swimming pool cleaners so that you can make the right choice and be satisfied with your investment.
Automatic pool cleaners are divided into three basic categories; namely, suction pool cleaners, pressure pool cleaners and robotic pool cleaners. Each type of automatic pool cleaner for above ground pools will provide different benefits and advantages and will also have their own drawbacks that need to be considered. The type of cleaner that will be best for your above ground swimming pool will depend on a number of different factors, including the size and type of your pool, your budget and the type and amount of debris that your swimming pool tends to collect.
Suction cleaners, the first category of above ground automatic pool cleaners, are designed to operate off the suction side of your swimming pool's plumbing and filtration system. These automatic pool cleaners require suction to vacuum up dirt and debris as well as to move around the swimming pool. All of the dirt and debris sucked up by suction swimming pool cleaners is collected by the pool's filter.
Advantages of this type of automatic pool cleaner for above ground pools include the fact that they are easy to install and to maintain. In addition, suction cleaners are a very economical option as they don't require an additional pump to operate. The disadvantages are that suction cleaners aren't very good at picking up large amounts of leaves and the dirt and debris that they vacuum up can cause your pool filter to become clogged. However, if you have a smaller above ground swimming pool that doesn't collect a lot of leaves or other large debris, suction swimming pool cleaners could be a good choice for you.
The next category of above ground pool cleaners to consider is pressure side pool cleaners. These swimming pool cleaners are attached to your pools return line, which sends water pressure through a hose to the cleaning unit. This pressure provides the power for the cleaner to move around the pool and to collect debris.
This type of above ground automatic pool cleaner is great for cleaning larger pools or pools that get heavy usage or collect large amounts of debris. Pressure cleaners do an excellent job of vacuuming up larger debris such as leaves and twigs, and they collect debris in an internal bag, thereby preventing your pool's filter from becoming clogged. They also help distribute clean, filtered water evenly throughout the pool.
The final type of automatic pool cleaner for above ground pools is the robotic cleaner. These automatic pool cleaners are self-contained all-in-one units which use a transformer plugged into a wall outlet to power pump and drive motors with low voltage electricity. Some models are programmable and can be set to manoeuvre in a particular way. Other models have the ability to learn the shape of your pool so that they can clean more efficiently.
Due to their efficiency, robotic swimming pool cleaners will clean your pool very quickly. They're also very effective at cleaning up dirt and silt and do a decent job of removing leaves and twigs. Some of these above ground automatic pool cleaners will also help to circulate your pool's water and feature brushes that will scrub pool floors, walls and steps. On the downside, robotic above ground pool cleaners tend to be the most expensive type of cleaner, so they may not be suitable for every budget.
By keeping all of the above information in mind, it will be easier for you to choose an automatic pool cleaner for your above ground pool that will provide you with excellent results. When you invest in an automatic swimming pool cleaner that is a good match for your pool and your cleaning needs, you will experience greater convenience and have more time to relax and enjoy your swimming pool.
Brenda Masten is an experienced pool owner. She provides information about automatic pool cleaners for above ground swimming pools. This helpful buyer’s guide describes different pool cleaner types and explains what features could be important for pool maintenance.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Why Get Your Carpets Professionally Cleaned
- Finding the Best Fencing Contractors
- Home Safety: Priority #1 – Careful Who We Hire?
- Casement window: great choice for wider view
- Top 4 Benefits of Roof Cleaning
- What is The Best Power Scrubber to Buy in 2020?
- Mold in Melbourne are at your corner - Let's crush it with caulk
- Why caulking is important
- Health hazards caused by Mold
- 10 Quick Tips For Unpacking in a New Home
- Commentary - Homeowner’s Guides In Successful Resident-Contractor Relations
- What to do with unwanted furniture
- Homeowner’s Guides In Successful Resident-Contractor Relations
- SUMMARY - YOU TUBE’s Untapped Value In Resident-Contractor Relations
- Part 2 -YOU TUBE’s Untapped Value In Resident-Contractor Relations
- Part 1 -YOU TUBE’s Untapped Value In Resident-Contractor Relations
- Peel And Stick Wallpaper – A More Convenient Alternative
- How to Choose the Best Roof Installation Service Provider for Your House?
- 5 Simple Ways Indoor Plantation Shutters Enhance Home Décor
- Tips for house removals
- Tips and tricks from ZDT Kitchen Remodeling for a smooth home renovation
- Locksmith 4 U
- Tips For Painting Or Staining Your Patio Deck
- Removing Oil Out Of Carpet
- Why pay for home development when you may do it yourself?
- How to Clean Blinds the Best and Easiest Way
- How to Repair a Toilet
- Benefits of Using Blinds and Shutters for Windows
- Important Things To Know About Garage Door Opener Installation
- Do I need to flip my mattress?