What Is Twitter All about?
- Author Shannon Herod
- Published June 15, 2009
- Word count 513
Twitter is an online social media outlet that allows you to communicate with people that follow you in 140 characters or less. Twitter has more or less taken the Internet by storm. New users are are signing up by the thousands to use twitter every single day.
It has become a major source for information in a very short time. You can easily log on to twitter and get the scoop about almost anything going on in the world. Someone out there is twittering about it.
Most people do not understand twitter when they first began, and do not find the value in it. But, once you start to understand the power of twitter it can get very addictive fast.
In this article I want to talk a little bit about how you can get started with twitter. The first thing you want to do is sign up for a twitter account. It is very easy to sign up for account all you have to do is go to their website and follow the setup instructions. Before you know it you will have an account and be up and rocking.
Next, I would go and get an application called TweetDeck. TweetDeck is an awesome desktop application that will allow you to manage your twitter account. Once you start following many people it is hard to follow the stream online. So, if you can get an application like TweetDeck you can easily manage thousands upon thousands of followers.
Now, you need to go out and start getting followers. Twitter has a very helpful search tool you can use to simply search for conversations you would like to join. Then, you can follow the people that are talking about the things you want to talk about and join the conversation.
It is as easy as that. It is kind of like being in a crowded room and just walking up and shaking someone's hand. But, in this instance you are behind a computer and really do not have to do it in person. So, it takes all of the nervousness out of introducing yourself.
This application is a great way to build relationships. If you're starting a business, relationships are key. Henry Ford once said "a business that makes only money is a poor business." And I believe that to be true. So, if you are out to use twitter just to make money you are going to be severely disappointed with your results.
But, if you are going to use twitter to build relationships, you'll be surprised how the money actually follows. So, twitter is a fantastic way to communicate with many people at a time, on a large scale. It is a fantastic way to build relationships, drive traffic to your website and make money. That is if you use it correctly.
Twitter is a valuable resource for any business. That is why you see all the major companies jumping on the bandwagon. So, if it is good enough for multimillion dollar companies, is twitter good enough for your business? I would say so.
Twitter can be extremely confusing. Go grab 10 FREE videos I made answering the commonly asked questions about twitter. To grab your free Twitter videossimply click on the link.
I Want to Personally Coach You! I'm looking for a select group of motivated individuals to show how to build an online business step-by-step. Do You Qualify?Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- 5G to the rescue! - who is going to benefit from it the most?
- Everything You Need to Know About the Best Software Company in Bangladesh
- make money online during lockdown
- Why you Should Hire a Local SEO Company in Melbourne
- Improve your link building efforts with these effective tactics
- Alternative for a self-ordering kiosk at your restaurant
- Best Modem & Routers for Satellite Internet Connection
- Website Architecture: Things to know before starting your next website design project
- Long-tail Keywords- Why You Need to Focus on Them?
- Manga Rock Shuts Down Due to Piracy and Starts MR Comics
- How To Makes Money Online
- How to remove Malware from your Android Phone?
- Time Now to Bring AI Power to Your eCommerce Business
- JobEnrolls: A safest freelancing platform in Bangladesh
- Is PayPal Right Choice For Your Prestashop Store? 5 Reasons to Justify
- What’s A Board Certified Behavior Analyst?
- Important Steps to Building a Premium Brand
- Machine Learning: All You Need To Know
- Why Should you Hire Professional Services From a Mobile App Development Company?
- Ways to Improve Video Ranking on Youtube
- SEO and AdWords: The right combination for great results
- Data Science Course Fees And Content
- Necessity Of Complete Training For A Probable Analyst
- The Internet of Things Means for Businesses
- The Benefits of Web-Based Systems for Business
- Opt for Professional Web Design Services
- WordPress dot com vs WordPress dot org-The Right Choice for You
- SEO in 2019 - Know What is Trending
- Popular Website Performance Optimisation Techniques
- How to Get Followers on TikTok