Gel Candles Gifts (A How To Make Article)
- Author Billie Williams
- Published July 21, 2009
- Word count 420
Gel Candle Gifts
by Billie A Williams
Gifts may vary from the simple greeting cards to the most luxurious car. Does the cost matter? It does but it matters more about the "thought" behind the gift. It is undeniable that a ‘personal’ touch expresses more sincerity for the receiver. Your creativity plus a few tips from me will make that special person feel extra special because you made them a custom gel candle that reflects their likes be it hobby, lifestyle or personality.
A. How do make that extra special gel candle?
Prepare the following materials:
Ceramic or glass containers (heat resistant) like mugs or any fancy shaped container that could hold the candle wax when melted.
Pencils (for holding the wicks over the center of the containers)
Candle scent and color (non-alcohol based) if you plan to use them.
Sharp scissors to cut the wick after the candle has cooled.
B. Twine the wick around the pencil, but leave enough of it free that it will reach the bottom of your chosen candle container. It must be in the center and straight down into the bottom of the container. Put a dab of hot glue at the base to hold it in place.
C. Draw a line where you want the wax to fill to – so that you don’t over fill the container.
D. Cut the wax into cubes to hasten the melting. Then heat it to completely melt, but being careful not to scorch or boil it. You should have a smooth clear semi-liquid.
E. Add color and scent. Use non-alcoholic color and essence of you or your recipient’s favorite scent.
F. Make sure the wick is held up and in the center of the container, but do not pull it loose from the glue, as you pour the wax. The pencil laying across the container should do the trick just fine.
G. When the candle is cooled you can trim the wick to within a quarter inch of the wax.
H. Add pretty paper, ribbon and a card.
Your gift is sure to be warmly received and appreciated.
As you follow these quick and easy steps, you could unravel both the artist and entrepreneur in you. This way of preparing gifts shows both your resourcefulness and creativity. Moreover, it could be the initiation of your new business, specializing in candles. Candles are one of the gifts and additions to home decor that are always in style and appreciated by nearly everyone.
Interested in more entrepreneurial talent at work? The Capricorn Goat by Billie A Williams pits Caterer, Shasha (Echo) Folio and Gift Store Owner/accidental sleuth, January (Ary) Flannel into a tangled mystery/suspense novel that will have you eying your food at restaurants and parties more carefully. Or, exercising great caution when sweeping snow from your car on a winter’s street. Billie A Williams is a multi-published, award-winning author. For more information go to http://www.billiewilliams.com .Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Exquisite and Custom Interior Design With a Professional Company
- How to arrange your bathroom?
- 3 Things I Love About Cabin Decor
- Sophisticated Cabin Decor Ideas
- Home Décor and Functional Utilization Ideas with Hallway Benches
- Guest Bedroom Decoration Ideas
- A Rug Adds a Touch of Beauty to Your Room
- Five Design Ideas For Your Living Room
- Top 10 Bohemian Décor Ideas
- Why Having A Great Office Interior Design Matters
- How to Feminize Your Cabin Decor
- The Lazy Man’s Guide to Cabin Decor
- Guaranteed No Stress Cabin Decor
- Enhance your night's sleep: Tips on the 8 best fabrics for duvet covers
- Hottest Wedding Trends for 2019
- Industrial Decor Style - 5 Ways to Incorporate This Style in Your Home
- 7 Types of Cabin Styles and Themes
- What Colors Do I Use in My Cabin Home?
- Things To Consider When Choosing School Stage Curtains
- A Short Guide to Theatre Curtains and Drapes
- How to Make Your House a Cabin, Even If It Isn’t
- 3 Things I Hate About Cabin Decor
- Tips for Choosing Dining Chairs Online
- Styling Designer Homewares
- How to Create a Great Guest Bedroom in Your Cabin Home
- How to Decorate Your Cabin to Impress your Guests
- Begin Your Path Into COASTAL DÉCOR With Little To No Budget!
- Decorating Your Living Room with Neutral Colours
- Tips for Mendhi Decor to Blow the Minds of Your Guests
- The Best 5 Bedrooms | Designer Bedroom Furniture