Bookmarking Demon - Review
- Author Yasir Khan
- Published July 14, 2009
- Word count 399
I have been using Bookmarking Demon for over a month now and I can say with confidence that the software is very automated. Because of its high automation level, Bookmarking Demon can do the mundane task of submitting content to over 100 websites in under 5 minutes.
Another huge advantage of using Bookmarking Demon is that it actually creates all your accounts for you and submits your content to social bookmarking websites with the click of a button. None of the other social bookmarking software out there fully automate the creation of accounts.
However, I must say that although the software is great when you use it, it is not for everyone. For example, if you do not update the content of your website consistently, there is no point using Bookmarking Demon because the basic idea of the software is to bookmark new content. If you keep on bookmarking the same content over and over again, you will get banned from social bookmarking websites. So if you have only 1 website which you do not update frequently, do not buy this software.
Another important point to remember is that Bookmarking Demon cannot be used as the only tool for online marketing. The links that you get from social bookmarking websites do not hold as much value as users think. I have submitted over 40 blog posts to around 60 bookmarking websites and have seen a minimal increase in links and rankings. The designer of this software claims to receive steady traffic by using this software everyday. As far as my usage of this software goes, the traffic return is very minimal.
On the upside, Bookmarking Demon is a great tool to make sure your website or content gets indexed very quickly. A lot of SEO companies charge around $50-100 for getting your website indexed. Using Bookmarking Demon for a new website can eliminate this cost.
That being said, although I have used Bookmarking Demon for over a month, I have not seen it bring a lot of traffic to the website. Sure, it can help you get indexed quickly, but from the traffic point of view the returns are minimal. I would say that the software should be used to get more links and not traffic. If you use the software everyday, you should see an increase in links.
I would still recommend buying this piece of software if you have many niche websites.
If you would like experienced SEO consultants working on your website, check out our Expert SEO ServicesArticle source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Everything You Need to Know About the Best Software Company in Bangladesh
- make money online during lockdown
- Why you Should Hire a Local SEO Company in Melbourne
- Improve your link building efforts with these effective tactics
- Alternative for a self-ordering kiosk at your restaurant
- Best Modem & Routers for Satellite Internet Connection
- Website Architecture: Things to know before starting your next website design project
- Long-tail Keywords- Why You Need to Focus on Them?
- Manga Rock Shuts Down Due to Piracy and Starts MR Comics
- How To Makes Money Online
- How to remove Malware from your Android Phone?
- Time Now to Bring AI Power to Your eCommerce Business
- JobEnrolls: A safest freelancing platform in Bangladesh
- Is PayPal Right Choice For Your Prestashop Store? 5 Reasons to Justify
- What’s A Board Certified Behavior Analyst?
- Important Steps to Building a Premium Brand
- Machine Learning: All You Need To Know
- Why Should you Hire Professional Services From a Mobile App Development Company?
- Ways to Improve Video Ranking on Youtube
- SEO and AdWords: The right combination for great results
- Data Science Course Fees And Content
- Necessity Of Complete Training For A Probable Analyst
- The Internet of Things Means for Businesses
- The Benefits of Web-Based Systems for Business
- Opt for Professional Web Design Services
- WordPress dot com vs WordPress dot org-The Right Choice for You
- SEO in 2019 - Know What is Trending
- Popular Website Performance Optimisation Techniques
- How to Get Followers on TikTok
- Sanity is Overrated, Build an Internet Business!