Implications of Yahoo-Microsoft Tie-up
- Author Vikas Sah
- Published October 4, 2009
- Word count 372
The long rumored internet search deal between Yahoo and Microsoft has now become a reality with the deal finally being inked. According to the deal, Microsoft’s search engine Bing will power Yahoo website and Yahoo in turn will take on advertising sales for Microsoft. But this is not all about the deal. The Yahoo Microsoft tie up has raised a lot of speculations about the changes in search and online advertising that this deal will yield.
One of the most popular speculations of this tie-up is the potential competition that it will pose to Google. It wasn’t long ago that Goggle was seen as the heart throb of web search. The popularity of Google almost seemed indispensable. Google’s logo was loved by all, it was the reason for the massive online advertising business expansion and within no time, Google was seen raking in a lot of money and becoming a monopolistic search giant. We all love Google, but it did annoy users once in a while and has even caused boredom with it presence everywhere. The deal between Yahoo and Microsoft is seen as the only prospective team that can break the monopolistic authority of Google.
Of late, Bing has taken the center stage in many ways. Sometimes good sometimes criticism has been hurled out at Bing. Either ways, it is getting a lot of publicity and slowly, Google is being made to share its search volume with Bing. It seems like the speculation of the prospective Google competitor is shaping up.
On the other hand, Yahoo and Microsoft which have been trying hard to make some big profits for quite some time see a ray of hope with tie up. The deal is said to boost Yahoo’s annual operating income by about $500 million, with savings up to $200 million. As far as Microsoft is concerned, the share value is already seen rising steadily. It has already moved up by 1.4% and is expected to rise further.
The Yahoo-Microsoft deal is all set to benefit one and all- the two tie up companies, users as well as advertisers, it’s a win-win situation for all. Let’s pray and hope all the speculations turn out to be true moving further.
I am a web designer working in an [
Internet Marketing India](http://www.zitzsolutions.com/) Company. Writing articles related to Internet marketing and social media marketing India is one of my favorite hobbies.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Website | Why build for your business?
- Forensic guide to WhatsApp data acquisition
- What Makes Online Casino Games So Popular?
- The History of Link Building
- Ten Words That Meant Different In a Pre-Internet World than Now
- 3 Amazing Facts About Paraphrasing Tool
- The Story of HoookedUP: The Social Media App that focuses on being a Helping Hand
- 5G to the rescue! - who is going to benefit from it the most?
- How to reset iCloud account if forgot password?
- Everything You Need to Know About the Best Software Company in Bangladesh
- make money online during lockdown
- Why you Should Hire a Local SEO Company in Melbourne
- Improve your link building efforts with these effective tactics
- Alternative for a self-ordering kiosk at your restaurant
- Best Modem & Routers for Satellite Internet Connection
- Website Architecture: Things to know before starting your next website design project
- Long-tail Keywords- Why You Need to Focus on Them?
- Manga Rock Shuts Down Due to Piracy and Starts MR Comics
- How To Makes Money Online
- How to remove Malware from your Android Phone?
- Time Now to Bring AI Power to Your eCommerce Business
- JobEnrolls: A safest freelancing platform in Bangladesh
- Is PayPal Right Choice For Your Prestashop Store? 5 Reasons to Justify
- What’s A Board Certified Behavior Analyst?
- Important Steps to Building a Premium Brand
- Machine Learning: All You Need To Know
- Why Should you Hire Professional Services From a Mobile App Development Company?
- Ways to Improve Video Ranking on Youtube
- SEO and AdWords: The right combination for great results
- Data Science Course Fees And Content