Cheap laptop –The beginners guide to buying a cheap laptop
- Author Philippa Wilson
- Published October 3, 2009
- Word count 425
Buying a cheap laptop can be a daunting process. The thought of wasting several hundreds of pounds on a computer that wasn’t right for you can be frustrating and worrying. So what should you look for in a cheap laptop?
• A high speed processor. The size of the processor depends on how fast your computer will go. A high speed processor is a must, especially if you are intending to use your cheap laptop frequently.
• Large hard drive. If you, like so many others, have a large amount of music or photos stored on your computer then you will need to look for a laptop that has a large hard drive.
• USB ports. Because your laptop is not stationed in one particular place then you should be prepared for every eventuality. If you only have one USB port then the chances are you won’t have room for your printer, keyboard, mouse, usb stick and Bluetooth dongle. Ensuring you have more than 4 USB ports will mean you can fit most of your gadgets onto your laptop without fuss.
• RAM. Random Access Memory. By having at least 2meg of RAM you can be sure that your laptop will run fast. If you find your laptop is beginning to run slow you can buy extra RAM. This is a lot easier than adding RAM to a home PC as you simply lift up the keyboard.
• Price. The price is key with many products in today economical climate. People feel they cannot afford luxuries such as laptops but that is merely because they are not looking in the right place. Companies such as www.europc.co.uk sell cheap laptops at as little as £149ex VAT.
• Brand name. You can be sure that a brand laptop will be more expensive than a non branded laptop but you can be sure to get good quality too. Brands such as Dell or HP are renowned for good products and many people who are unaware of the ins and outs of laptops will generally opt for a brand.
Finding the right laptop can be a gruelling process but you should be sure to research your products before investing. There is always comfort in the fact that you are getting a bargain and you really don’t have to pay a fortune for a cheap laptop. So whether you are using the laptop as main computer or simply using it as a spare one for occasional use then you should get a good deal if you look in the right places.
Philippa Wilson has been writing specialist articles for several years now. She works mainly in the IT/computing sector.
For more information about the site, visit cheap laptopsArticle source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Appreciating your silent heroes with Photo to words
- A Revolution for Change | Modern Art
- The Beginner's Guide to Kamado Grills
- The Best Way to Practice Applying Makeup Around the Head Model
- 6 Questions to Ask Before Buying a Rice Cooker
- 7 Different Types of Crystal Glass Decanters Homeowners Must Know
- Vape Coils | eJuice Direct
- 4 Reasons Why a House Party Host Must Consider Crystal Glassware Items
- Smart Considerations before Investing on Crystal Glassware
- FAA Order of Right-Away Challenged by Unmanned Aircraft Or UAVs?
- Pianoforall Reviewed: Secrets To Learn How To Play Piano Fast And Easy!
- Why Should You Have To Wear Designer Watches
- 5 Essential Crystalware to Deck up your Home during Celebrations
- How to Clean Coroplast Cage?
- Guide To Choose Perfect Striped Pillow Cases
- Which Dental X-Rays Machine Is Worth To Buy
- Best Buy Acquires GreatCall, A Leading Connected Health Services Provider.
- Jones & Black E Liquid Review
- Adding Flare to Your Translation Tool Kit
- How Does Beard Oil Work?
- 4 Unparalleled Features of Modern Headphones
- Why Alpaca?
- Landline vs VoIP - Smarter BusinessVoIP vs. landline: which is better for your business telecoms?
- Take a Look at Mi Max 2 Online and Compare Before Buying
- Know the Various Features of Latest Redmi Note 4
- Know About Various Types of Trolleys Make Work Easier?
- Lenovo K6 Power, Phab 2 Plus - Smartphones for Budget-Conscious Segment!
- Mens Dress Shirts For Your Best Appearance
- What's the Best Soundbar for Me?
- Top 5 Reasons That Make Cuboid Metal Power Banks Appealing