HP Scanjet 2410
- Author Vinnit Alex
- Published September 29, 2009
- Word count 414
Scanners are the essential part of modern office now days. Scanner optically scans the image or text or handwriting or other things and convert them to a digital image. HP is the most popular brand when it comes to scanners. HP provides scanners for home and offices. HP scanJet G2410 is a wonderful device.
Weather you want a scanner for your home use or you need it for your business HP scanJet 2410 is just perfect choice. If you want to convert your photos, documents, drawings and other images into the digital files, in an easy and affordable way, this HP scanner is for you. You can easily share, reprint and store these digital file on your PC.
There are many good features of this scanner which make this an excellent choice for the users. It captures clear and crisp scans of the photos and 3D objects. Using this scanner, you can convert documents into the editable texts. It easily connects via USB 2.0 with your PC. You can scan and get the image of the phots and documents at the touch of a button. It is equipped with easy-to-use Photosmart Essential Software which allows editing, organizing and sharing scans.
HP scanJet G2410 is a flatbed scanner. A flatbed scanner is the most popular kind of scanners used in homes and small businesses. In this scanner, a glass pane and a moving optical array in CCD scanning is illuminated by a bright light. The image on the detector is formed by the reflection of light from the image.
HP scanJet G2410 is a flatbed Scanners and it offers scanning resolution upto 1200 x 1200 dpi and has bit depth of 48-bit. Scan input modes in this scanner are front-panel scan. It supports media type such as paper (photo, plain, magazine, and newsprint), 3-D objects and transparencies. You can easily operate it with two front buttons for scan and copy. It has a brilliant scan speed; it converts a 10 x15 cm color photo to file within 21 sec, OCR A4 text page to Microsoft® Word® in about 47 sec. The maximum power consumption to operate this scanner is 17 watt and it uses external power adapter.
When you buy hp scanjet 2410, you get some accessories in the box which include USB 2.0 cable, power cord, power adaptor, printed setup and support guide, CDs with user instructions and software.
To get the latest hp scanjet 2410, you need to search online. There are many online HP Scanjet 2410 reviews to help you make a right choice.
There are no posted comments.
- Appreciating your silent heroes with Photo to words
- A Revolution for Change | Modern Art
- The Beginner's Guide to Kamado Grills
- The Best Way to Practice Applying Makeup Around the Head Model
- 6 Questions to Ask Before Buying a Rice Cooker
- 7 Different Types of Crystal Glass Decanters Homeowners Must Know
- Vape Coils | eJuice Direct
- 4 Reasons Why a House Party Host Must Consider Crystal Glassware Items
- Smart Considerations before Investing on Crystal Glassware
- FAA Order of Right-Away Challenged by Unmanned Aircraft Or UAVs?
- Pianoforall Reviewed: Secrets To Learn How To Play Piano Fast And Easy!
- Why Should You Have To Wear Designer Watches
- 5 Essential Crystalware to Deck up your Home during Celebrations
- How to Clean Coroplast Cage?
- Guide To Choose Perfect Striped Pillow Cases
- Which Dental X-Rays Machine Is Worth To Buy
- Best Buy Acquires GreatCall, A Leading Connected Health Services Provider.
- Jones & Black E Liquid Review
- Adding Flare to Your Translation Tool Kit
- How Does Beard Oil Work?
- 4 Unparalleled Features of Modern Headphones
- Why Alpaca?
- Landline vs VoIP - Smarter BusinessVoIP vs. landline: which is better for your business telecoms?
- Take a Look at Mi Max 2 Online and Compare Before Buying
- Know the Various Features of Latest Redmi Note 4
- Know About Various Types of Trolleys Make Work Easier?
- Lenovo K6 Power, Phab 2 Plus - Smartphones for Budget-Conscious Segment!
- Mens Dress Shirts For Your Best Appearance
- What's the Best Soundbar for Me?
- Top 5 Reasons That Make Cuboid Metal Power Banks Appealing