Nokia 5800 Xpress Music vs Samsung I8000 Omnia2 – Phones you can't resist
- Author Andrew Peterson
- Published September 28, 2009
- Word count 583
Comparison of Nokia 5800 Xpress Music vs Samsung I8000 Omnia2 discloses that both the mobile phones are equipped with remarkable and exemplary features that are simply irresistible. The hi end handsets have emerged as a furor amongst the users and are certainly apt options to go for.
Talk about the leading mobile phone manufacturers and the first few names that strike our minds would be Nokia, HTC, Samsung, Sony Ericsson etc. Undoubtedly these names have grounded themselves so well in the market that their names have started sounding synonymous of perfection. Here we will be making a comparison between two of the mobile phones by two behemoth mobile manufacturers – Nokia and Samsung. Although all their handsets carry a distinct charm and appeal with them but by comparing the two we are trying to surface the distinction notably to assist the users in making a clear and cognizant buying decision.
The comparison of Nokia 5800 Xpress Music vs Samsung I8000 Omnia2 uncovers that the former being an exclusive music phone is most purchased by music lovers however the later being a blend of technology and entertainment is most liked by those wanting to buy a stylish and hi-tech mobile phone. The 119 gm Nokia phone has the dimension of 111 x 51.7 x 15.5 mm while the Samsung Omnia 2 weighs 117 gms with dimension of 118 x 59.6 x 11.9 mm. Nokia 5800 Xpress Music comes with an internal memory of 128 MB with storage of 81 MB and is expandable to 16 GB through a microSd card, while Samsung I8000 Omnia2 flaunts of an internal memory of 2/8/18 GB and can be extended up to 16 GB external memory card. Both the phones can store up to possibly any number of phone entries and fields.
Nokia 5800 is equipped with a 3.15 mega pixel camera that comes with an image resolution of 2048x1536 pixels and boasts of features like Carl Zeiss optics, auto focus, LED flash for clear and conspicuous pictures, while Samsung Omnia features a 5 mega pixel camera with an image resolution of 2592 x 1944 pixels, and displays added features like auto focus, Dual Power LED flash, Geo tagging, face and smile detection etc.
As far as the battery life of the two mobile phones are concerned, the former is equipped with a standard Li-Ion 1320 mAh(BL-5J) battery that provides a standby time of up to 406 h (2G) / 408 h (3G) and talk time of up to 8 h 45 min (2G) / 5 h (3G). Both the mobile phones operate in 3G (HSDPA) bands and supports 2G (GSM) bands as well. Nokia 5800 Xpress Music comes with a 3.2 inches TFT resistive touchscreen that displays 16 m colors at the resolution of 360 x 640 pixels, while Samsung I8000 Omnia2 features a 480 x 800 pixeled 3.7 inches large AMOLED resistive touchscreen that shows up to 65 k colors.
Nokia 5800 Xpress Music is powered by Symbian OS v9.4 and runs on ARM 11 369 MHz processor , while Samsung I8000 Omnia2 runs on Microsoft Windows Mobile 6.1 Professional and operates using ARM 1176 800MHz processor. Both the mobile phones offer outstanding entertainment facilities to the user. While the former, being an exclusive music phone comes with stereo FM Radio, Downloadable Java games and music players that plays most of the music file formats. The later also comes with similar features with 3 D interactive games making it more desirable amongst the game lovers.
Both the mobile phones come with impeccable data technologies like GPRS, EDGE, WLAN, 3G, USB Port and Bluetooth that enables speedy transmission of data and fast internet access. All these features make the two phones worth praises and position them as strong contenders in the market.
Andrew J Peterson is a professional writer. He is writing on various products and services to distinguish price comparison on mobile phones, free gifts with mobile phones , Contract Mobile Phones,Samsung I8000 Omnia2 , broadband providers, Wireless Broadband, Home Broadband, Cheap Hotels and many others.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- The Best Way to Practice Applying Makeup Around the Head Model
- 6 Questions to Ask Before Buying a Rice Cooker
- 7 Different Types of Crystal Glass Decanters Homeowners Must Know
- Vape Coils | eJuice Direct
- 4 Reasons Why a House Party Host Must Consider Crystal Glassware Items
- Smart Considerations before Investing on Crystal Glassware
- FAA Order of Right-Away Challenged by Unmanned Aircraft Or UAVs?
- Pianoforall Reviewed: Secrets To Learn How To Play Piano Fast And Easy!
- Why Should You Have To Wear Designer Watches
- 5 Essential Crystalware to Deck up your Home during Celebrations
- How to Clean Coroplast Cage?
- Guide To Choose Perfect Striped Pillow Cases
- Which Dental X-Rays Machine Is Worth To Buy
- Best Buy Acquires GreatCall, A Leading Connected Health Services Provider.
- Jones & Black E Liquid Review
- Adding Flare to Your Translation Tool Kit
- How Does Beard Oil Work?
- 4 Unparalleled Features of Modern Headphones
- Why Alpaca?
- Landline vs VoIP - Smarter BusinessVoIP vs. landline: which is better for your business telecoms?
- Take a Look at Mi Max 2 Online and Compare Before Buying
- Know the Various Features of Latest Redmi Note 4
- Know About Various Types of Trolleys Make Work Easier?
- Lenovo K6 Power, Phab 2 Plus - Smartphones for Budget-Conscious Segment!
- Mens Dress Shirts For Your Best Appearance
- What's the Best Soundbar for Me?
- Top 5 Reasons That Make Cuboid Metal Power Banks Appealing
- Experiencing Luxury with a Comfortaire Mattress
- Why power banks are becoming the most important phone accessory
- Buying Tips For Aer backpack