Dell Inspiron 1525
- Author Vinnit Alex
- Published October 3, 2009
- Word count 397
Laptops are the new rulers when it comes to convenience of working. Just the fact that you can work from anywhere you want makes you flexible and adds to your efficiency. The arena of laptops is very large but a few brands shine through. Dell is one such company that has made its mark in the field of notebook technology.
Dell has churned out many laptops over the years, each better than the last. The latest Dell Inspiron 1525 is nothing less than a masterpiece. With its slim design, high end features and low price, it is surely a great package! This 15 inch laptop is lighter than many of its predecessors making it a preferred choice for students and professionals alike.
With a robust plastic construction, the Dell Inspiron 1525 looks durable yet chic. Equipped with state of the art features such as HDMI output and touch sensitive media controls, this laptop is truly value for money. The T7000 series Intel Core 2 Duo processor and 2GB of RAM it makes up for the shortcomings of its predecessor, the Inspiron 1520.
The Dell Inspiron 1525 notebook is equipped with a 15.4 widescreen glossy LCD display with a great resolution of 1280x800 for better video viewing. You can also purchase it with an anti-glare option. As far as connectivity is concerned, this Dell laptop has all that you would want to have in your notebook including Bluetooth and WiFi. You can also get a DVD burner installed at a nominal cost. Mobile broadband antennas are also offered.
The keyboard of this Dell Laptop is solid and responsive with tapered keys for quick and easy typing. Touch sensitive media controls including a quick launch button to launch the media management software from Dell, sits above the keyboard. A 2 megapixel built-in web camera can be added on for a small additional amount. The six cell battery of this great but cheap Dell Insprion 1525 will easily last you for about 3 hours.
This Dell laptop comes with a one year parts and labor warranty. Dell is famous for its responsive and helpful customer support so you can simply call them if you want to clear any doubts about the notebook. You can buy Dell Inspiron 1525 at affordable prices from a good internet shopping portal. Online Dell Inspiron 1525 is offered at great discounts and you can even read previous customer reviews if you aren’t sure about your purchase.
There are no posted comments.
- Appreciating your silent heroes with Photo to words
- A Revolution for Change | Modern Art
- The Beginner's Guide to Kamado Grills
- The Best Way to Practice Applying Makeup Around the Head Model
- 6 Questions to Ask Before Buying a Rice Cooker
- 7 Different Types of Crystal Glass Decanters Homeowners Must Know
- Vape Coils | eJuice Direct
- 4 Reasons Why a House Party Host Must Consider Crystal Glassware Items
- Smart Considerations before Investing on Crystal Glassware
- FAA Order of Right-Away Challenged by Unmanned Aircraft Or UAVs?
- Pianoforall Reviewed: Secrets To Learn How To Play Piano Fast And Easy!
- Why Should You Have To Wear Designer Watches
- 5 Essential Crystalware to Deck up your Home during Celebrations
- How to Clean Coroplast Cage?
- Guide To Choose Perfect Striped Pillow Cases
- Which Dental X-Rays Machine Is Worth To Buy
- Best Buy Acquires GreatCall, A Leading Connected Health Services Provider.
- Jones & Black E Liquid Review
- Adding Flare to Your Translation Tool Kit
- How Does Beard Oil Work?
- 4 Unparalleled Features of Modern Headphones
- Why Alpaca?
- Landline vs VoIP - Smarter BusinessVoIP vs. landline: which is better for your business telecoms?
- Take a Look at Mi Max 2 Online and Compare Before Buying
- Know the Various Features of Latest Redmi Note 4
- Know About Various Types of Trolleys Make Work Easier?
- Lenovo K6 Power, Phab 2 Plus - Smartphones for Budget-Conscious Segment!
- Mens Dress Shirts For Your Best Appearance
- What's the Best Soundbar for Me?
- Top 5 Reasons That Make Cuboid Metal Power Banks Appealing