Olay and Pond's Cream
- Author Deirdre Gonzalez
- Published October 2, 2009
- Word count 434
There are many kinds of beauty products available in the Philippines today. Some are known across the country, typically because of advertisements and commercials, some are only known through selected stores as well as drug stores. But among all the beauty products sold in the Philippines, there are only two brands that are competing with each other. One is manufactured and distributed by Procter & Gamble, a multinational corporation, and the other is from Unilever, another popular multinational corporation. These products are the Olay and Pond's Cream.
Olay, formerly known as Oil of Olay in South Africa and North America as well as Oil of Ulay in the United Kingdom, is part of the many products of Procter & Gamble which is mainly based around facial moisturizer skin care products. The Olay brand has expanded into a range of other products grouped in "boutiques" including Complete, Total Effects, Regenerist, Quench (North America), White Radiance (Asia) and Olay Vitamins (USA). Olay is currently the market leader in many countries including USA, UK, and China. Olay has extended its heritage as a moisturizer to stay looking young, to formally creating the "anti-aging" category in mass stores with the launch of Total Effects in 1999.
But other than Olay's '"anti-aging" technology, Pond's Cream has been known to provide their own "anti-aging" formula through the elimination the 7 signs of skin aging. This popular product of Pond's Cream is the ponds age miracle cream.
Pond's Cream is a brand of beauty and health care products that is produced by the Ponds Institute which is owned by the multinational company Unilever. Some of their most popular lines of Pond's Cream products are the "Pond's Vanishing Cream" and "Pond's Cold Cream" which are known also known for its facial moisturizing capabilities. But other than these lines of Pond's Cream products, Unilever have again launched another brand that would is considered today as one of the most popular beauty products in the Philippines as well as in other countries. The brand is the ponds age miracle cream.
The ponds age miracle cream uses some of the most technologically advanced formulation that specifically targets the 7 signs of skin aging, which are fine lines and wrinkles which are usually seen on the eyes and on the forehead, rough skin texture, uneven skin tone which is usually the result of sun or UV rays, skin dullness, visible pores, blotches or age spots, and dryness of the skin. Through targeting these signs, the ponds age miracle cream is known to stop the aging process. For more information visit our website at http://www.myayala.com
Deirdre Gonzales is a business entrepreneur from Cebu City Philippines. She's now based in Florida and writes in her spare time for various websites including www.Myayala.comArticle source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- The Beginner's Guide to Kamado Grills
- The Best Way to Practice Applying Makeup Around the Head Model
- 6 Questions to Ask Before Buying a Rice Cooker
- 7 Different Types of Crystal Glass Decanters Homeowners Must Know
- Vape Coils | eJuice Direct
- 4 Reasons Why a House Party Host Must Consider Crystal Glassware Items
- Smart Considerations before Investing on Crystal Glassware
- FAA Order of Right-Away Challenged by Unmanned Aircraft Or UAVs?
- Pianoforall Reviewed: Secrets To Learn How To Play Piano Fast And Easy!
- Why Should You Have To Wear Designer Watches
- 5 Essential Crystalware to Deck up your Home during Celebrations
- How to Clean Coroplast Cage?
- Guide To Choose Perfect Striped Pillow Cases
- Which Dental X-Rays Machine Is Worth To Buy
- Best Buy Acquires GreatCall, A Leading Connected Health Services Provider.
- Jones & Black E Liquid Review
- Adding Flare to Your Translation Tool Kit
- How Does Beard Oil Work?
- 4 Unparalleled Features of Modern Headphones
- Why Alpaca?
- Landline vs VoIP - Smarter BusinessVoIP vs. landline: which is better for your business telecoms?
- Take a Look at Mi Max 2 Online and Compare Before Buying
- Know the Various Features of Latest Redmi Note 4
- Know About Various Types of Trolleys Make Work Easier?
- Lenovo K6 Power, Phab 2 Plus - Smartphones for Budget-Conscious Segment!
- Mens Dress Shirts For Your Best Appearance
- What's the Best Soundbar for Me?
- Top 5 Reasons That Make Cuboid Metal Power Banks Appealing
- Experiencing Luxury with a Comfortaire Mattress
- Why power banks are becoming the most important phone accessory