Soft Pumpkin Cookies
- Author Timothy Samuel
- Published November 6, 2009
- Word count 523
I always love when November come because that means it's Thanksgiving time. And that's normally when family gets together and all the big companies start advertising there best pumpkin desserts, pumpkin pies, pumpkin cakes, pumpkin ice cream, pumpkin cookies, even pumpkin drinks. And it's also the time when the best cooks in the family get to working on there famous dish or best meals for the family. There is one dessert this is really good and you eat for the holiday or all year around, it's pumpkin cookies. Yes they are so good and soft and what's good about them is that you can put different kinds of frosting on top of them and eat them warm or cold with a glass of milk or coffee. Memories are very important to families and I bet you once you make these cookies your family will remember you. And they will ask you when will you make those soft pumpkin cookies again because they were good. But you might want to only make them for special occasions just to teas them. Once your known in the family as a great cook you will always be invited to dinners or parties because they will be hoping you make one of your special dishes. I always enjoyed the taste of pumpkin, when Thanksgiving come around I would look for those tasty cake pumpkin pies, but know all I want is those soft pumpkin cookies. Wonderful spicy iced pumpkin cookies with butterscotch morsels both kids and adults love. The use of butterscotch morsels sounded strange, but it turned out really good. These cookies were very good - definitely a good ideal to make for family and friends. They big hit with kids and relaxing home with the family watching a movie or just a little snack. These cookies are perfect just follow the recipe. I seen this great recipe on verybestbaking.com and I wanted to eat the picture. These cookies look so good and soft. I hope you use this recipe to bake your own batch but once you do look out because the kids and family will want you to keep making more and more. I hope you enjoy this article for more tasty recipes go to www.Teegoes.com
Recipe from Verybestbaking.com
Old-Fashioned Soft Pumpkin Cookies
2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
1/2 cup butter (1 stick), softened
1 cup LIBBY'S® 100% Pure Pumpkin
1 large egg
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Glaze (recipe follows)
PREHEAT oven to 350° F. Grease baking sheets.
COMBINE flour, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt in medium bowl. Beat sugar and butter in large mixer bowl until well blended. Beat in pumpkin, egg and vanilla extract until smooth. Gradually beat in flour mixture. Drop by rounded tablespoon onto prepared baking sheets.
BAKE for 15 to 18 minutes or until edges are firm. Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely. Drizzle Glaze over cookies.
COMBINE 2 cups sifted powdered sugar, 3 tablespoons milk, 1 tablespoon melted butter and 1 teaspoon vanilla extract in small bowl until smooth.
Timothy Samuel owner of www.Teegoes.org and place to find great tips on gardening.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- What is The Purpose of Food Testing?
- The role of flax seeds in disease prevention
- How to Storage Loose Leaf Tea
- What Are The Common Foods That Causes Food Allergies
- The Rise of Pop-Up Restaurants and Bars
- Why does Pu-erh tea select Yunnan big leaf
- Differences between raw pu-erh and cooked
- Bagel Sliced Bread
- Henderson County Vineyards
- What to have for Dinner
- How meat re placers affect the beef industry.
- Creative Cakes: Mint, Cookies and Cream!
- Why Vegetarian?
- Best Places to Eat Pizza
- Using modern cleaning systems to increase beer line cleaning intervals
- A True Chicago Dining Experience
- Wellington and York Partners: Food Products You Shouldn’t Miss in Switzerland
- 10 difference between US and Italian pizza
- Build your own pizza to make it healthy and nutritious
- Natural Mineral Water An Elixir For Dehydration
- Choose Natural Mineral Water- Choose Your Health
- The Benefits of Eating Grass-fed Beef and Pastured Pork
- 10 Drinks to avoid when you’re 40
- Setting the Record straight on Meat Health
- Almond oil and its properties
- Use Water Dispensers and Routines to Lose Weight
- 3 Common Issues with a Water Cooler Dispenser
- 4 Great Food Options for Overcoming Hunger Pangs When Dieting
- Aussie Natural Spring Water
- Healthy Living