Juice Your Way to Optimum Health
- Author Kenneth Eden
- Published November 11, 2009
- Word count 436
Over the past few years juicing fresh fruit and vegetables for better health, has stepped out of the wings,so to speak, and onto the centre stage of the health food movement.
In this article I'll explain why I believe this is,and more importantly,how it can benefit you.
You have undoubtedly heard the old adage ' you are what you eat'. There is truth in that statement,and I can say from my own experience, its very apparent in the area of raw juice therapy.
There is no question that the hectic and polluted lifestyles we are compelled to live in (at least in the Western World) has resulted in many people being sick through lack of good regular nutrition.
We eat more,but what we do eat is by and large of such poor quality,that we are literally starving through lack of nourishment. You could say "we're eating,but starving"!
Our ancestors may not have had as much in quantity or variety ,but certainly beat us hands down in the quality stakes. Have you noticed how food no longer even has the flavour it used to have just a few years back?
So what to do? This is where the power of humble,everyday fruits and veggies come to the rescue; Since we've established that we need to 'nutritionalise' our bodies,what we need to do is obtain a good juicer , a quantity of fresh scrubbed (not peeled,except citrus) fruit or vegetables,and simply juice and drink,several times a day if possible. You will be awed at the difference in energy levels you will experience.
You might say that you eat lots of fruit and veggies anyway,so whats the point in juicing? Good question. Let me answer it with one of my own ; How long would it take you to,say,peel and consume 6 oranges,and could you even eat
so many at one sitting? Or,how about a couple pound of carrots,or beet. You see the point.? Superman might even have trouble.
Juicing enables you to imbibe large quantities of high quality raw foods quickly,relatively cheaply and easily . In less than 10 minutes,depending on your particular metabolic rate, the live enzymes in the raw food is coursing through your veins,destroying toxins,purifying and distributing essential organic vitamins and minerals to your grateful body. You can leave for your place of work in the mornings after a breakfast of citrus or vegetable juice with the certain knowledge that you've treated yourself to the best possible source of energy and health on the planet. Its delicious too!
Kenneth Eden is a nutritionist,who specialises in Raw Foods.He and his wife Paula have been practitioners of raw foods and testify of amazing results in their health and vitality.You can explore his numerous articles on his blog http://rawfoodsforever.blogspot.com
Get the FREE e-book on the Amazing benefits of Raw Food Lifestyle: http://rawfoodsforever.blogspot.comArticle source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Kitchener Meat Grinder Features - What to Look For
- What is The Purpose of Food Testing?
- The role of flax seeds in disease prevention
- How to Storage Loose Leaf Tea
- What Are The Common Foods That Causes Food Allergies
- The Rise of Pop-Up Restaurants and Bars
- Why does Pu-erh tea select Yunnan big leaf
- Differences between raw pu-erh and cooked
- Bagel Sliced Bread
- Henderson County Vineyards
- What to have for Dinner
- How meat re placers affect the beef industry.
- Creative Cakes: Mint, Cookies and Cream!
- Why Vegetarian?
- Best Places to Eat Pizza
- Using modern cleaning systems to increase beer line cleaning intervals
- A True Chicago Dining Experience
- Wellington and York Partners: Food Products You Shouldn’t Miss in Switzerland
- 10 difference between US and Italian pizza
- Build your own pizza to make it healthy and nutritious
- Natural Mineral Water An Elixir For Dehydration
- Choose Natural Mineral Water- Choose Your Health
- The Benefits of Eating Grass-fed Beef and Pastured Pork
- 10 Drinks to avoid when you’re 40
- Setting the Record straight on Meat Health
- Almond oil and its properties
- Use Water Dispensers and Routines to Lose Weight
- 3 Common Issues with a Water Cooler Dispenser
- 4 Great Food Options for Overcoming Hunger Pangs When Dieting
- Aussie Natural Spring Water