Wedding Table Decorations
- Author Laurene Lavina
- Published November 16, 2009
- Word count 604
So I take it he proposed and you must have said yes if you are here. Well, congratulations and let me help you with one detail of all those wedding preparations you are now doing. I want to help you find just the right wedding table decorations for your special day.
After doing my own wedding on a budget and helping quite a few family members and friends plan their weddings I feel I have become almost an expert at creative, elegant and inexpensive centerpieces. Since I spent so much time with all the wedding plans I thought I would put my ideas on the web to help brides like you choose the perfect wedding table decorations.
The first and probably the cheapest decorations you could do for the table is using small white candles. Then sprinkle a handful of white rose petals around the candles. If you have time you could even shake the petals up with a little glitter to add some sparkle.
If you are doing a beach theme then you can simply place a few seashells on the table illuminated by a couple of candles.
The next idea that works as a very pleasing wedding table decorations is to use glass bowls filled with water and then place 3-4 floating candles in each one. You can then place something around the bowl that goes well with your colors and theme, i.e. crepe paper, cotton, or simply sprinkle a little glitter.
Fruit has become another very centerpiece at weddings. Simply purchase a few bowls and fill them with a variety of fruits whose color matches well with your theme. Some fruits you might consider are pears, apples, oranges, limes, lemon, etc. My personal favorites are the lemons because the bright yellow really lightens the room.
If you or your husband are the outdoorsy type then you might have chosen and outdoor wedding theme. In this case create wedding table decorations that are inexpensive and fabulous is very simple. Go outside and gather some twigs, leaves, pebbles, maybe a few wild flowers, tree bark, or anything else you can find. Then glue them together in a decorative fashion and place a unique centerpiece at each table.
If you didn't fancy the first outdoors wedding table decorations then I have another idea that you might like. You can make cylindrical vessels out of bark. To make these you can simply glue the bark together, glue the bark to something, like an empty toilet paper roll or cup, or you can glue the bark to paper and roll it into a cylinder. Then you can fill each cylinder with wildflowers and leaves.
If you're not into the whole outdoors theme then I have one last wedding table decorations idea to share. I'm not the biggest fan of this, however I have seen it done at 3-4 weddings now, so it might be catching on and if you are on a budget it might be something you already have on hand. Use jewelry, place your jewelry on the table in some decorative fashion. I've seen people put it hang it in flower vase full of water. I've also seen large piece of cotton padding used to fill quilts on the table sprinkled with glitter and then the jewelry organized creatively on the padding. If you want to use jewelry just get a bit creative.
These wedding table decorations should help you at least start thinking of what you want or possibly you got exactly what you want in this article, either way I wish you luck on this exciting journey to your "I do's."
If you need more wedding table decorations then you need to take a look at my website Wedding Centerpiece for all you centerpiece needs.Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Exquisite and Custom Interior Design With a Professional Company
- How to arrange your bathroom?
- 3 Things I Love About Cabin Decor
- Sophisticated Cabin Decor Ideas
- Home Décor and Functional Utilization Ideas with Hallway Benches
- Guest Bedroom Decoration Ideas
- A Rug Adds a Touch of Beauty to Your Room
- Five Design Ideas For Your Living Room
- Top 10 Bohemian Décor Ideas
- Why Having A Great Office Interior Design Matters
- How to Feminize Your Cabin Decor
- The Lazy Man’s Guide to Cabin Decor
- Guaranteed No Stress Cabin Decor
- Enhance your night's sleep: Tips on the 8 best fabrics for duvet covers
- Hottest Wedding Trends for 2019
- Industrial Decor Style - 5 Ways to Incorporate This Style in Your Home
- 7 Types of Cabin Styles and Themes
- What Colors Do I Use in My Cabin Home?
- Things To Consider When Choosing School Stage Curtains
- A Short Guide to Theatre Curtains and Drapes
- How to Make Your House a Cabin, Even If It Isn’t
- 3 Things I Hate About Cabin Decor
- Tips for Choosing Dining Chairs Online
- Styling Designer Homewares
- How to Create a Great Guest Bedroom in Your Cabin Home
- How to Decorate Your Cabin to Impress your Guests
- Begin Your Path Into COASTAL DÉCOR With Little To No Budget!
- Decorating Your Living Room with Neutral Colours
- Tips for Mendhi Decor to Blow the Minds of Your Guests
- The Best 5 Bedrooms | Designer Bedroom Furniture