Where and How to Buy a Used iPhone for Cheap Price?
- Author Shankey Joshi
- Published November 21, 2009
- Word count 612
This article is a guide for all the people who are looking for cheap iPhone deals.
But, before you buy an iPone at a cheap price, first you need to decide on what you want and how much you can shell out of your pocket?
So, ask yourself what do you want? What specific model you want? Are you looking for an 8GB or a 16GB iPhone model? Will you be downloading a lot of games, movies and apps? Do you also want the accessories like headphones, speakers or car accessories?
Once you have decided about this, price out all the items individually as you would buy all them separately. This task will make it easy for you to get good bundle discounts.
Now, the big question is that where you should look out for cheap iPhones?
Newspapers - Check out the classifieds page in the local newspapers, you will find many ads for selling cheap iPhones with full details. You will find some ads that sell cheap iPhones that are used, but in good condition.
Magazines - Alike the newspapers, the weekly Magazines also have the classifieds section where you will see deals for iPhones at low prices.
Internet – Now, this is the biggest source of all of them. There are hundreds of sites offering cheap iPhone. These devices are not all new; some of them are used that are sold by their owners after sometime to buy another model. Then, there are also refurbished devices out there. The refurbished iPhones are the devices that are returned back by the customers due to some minor defects like dim lighting or low sound etc-etc. Now, what Apple does is that it fixes that defect(s) and re-sells those units, but at a price that is slashed than the regular one. So, if you get a refurbished iPhone deal, you may call yourself ‘lucky’ as getting a new like iPhone that has been used for only 10 or 15 days for a price that is almost half the regular one is really great. And in some cases, the devices are returned the same day, so you may get a new iPhone at an affordable price, what more you could ask for?
On the net, first, check out the auction sites that allow people from all over the world to place bids for the iPhones. So, you can easily get a gadget that is in a very good condition and works perfectly. Sites like ‘Ubid’ and ‘Cheapipodssale.com’ are doing great for auction of iPhone.
Then, there classified ad websites offering cheap deals for your favorite electronic gadget. You can find some good offer there too.
At some sites there are options to narrow your search and be specific about the device and choose a price range, so that makes your job really easily.
Now, some important things to consider while searching for a cheap iPhone deal on the net.
When you search for an iPhone on the net, always check the ‘Reviews’, ‘Ratings’ or ‘Comments’ sections of a site, these are the places where the buyers post their opinions about the purchases they made. So, you can save your money from wasting on deals that will only give you devices in poor condition. There are many crooks that want to make easy money by claiming to offer quality stuff at low prices. Also beware of offers that say ‘Free iPhone’, keep in mind that nothing is free in this world, there must be some hidden catch. So, you also need to take care of these things while searching for your iPhone.
Hope this guide will help you get a cheap deal for your favorite gadget.
There are no posted comments.
- Appreciating your silent heroes with Photo to words
- A Revolution for Change | Modern Art
- The Beginner's Guide to Kamado Grills
- The Best Way to Practice Applying Makeup Around the Head Model
- 6 Questions to Ask Before Buying a Rice Cooker
- 7 Different Types of Crystal Glass Decanters Homeowners Must Know
- Vape Coils | eJuice Direct
- 4 Reasons Why a House Party Host Must Consider Crystal Glassware Items
- Smart Considerations before Investing on Crystal Glassware
- FAA Order of Right-Away Challenged by Unmanned Aircraft Or UAVs?
- Pianoforall Reviewed: Secrets To Learn How To Play Piano Fast And Easy!
- Why Should You Have To Wear Designer Watches
- 5 Essential Crystalware to Deck up your Home during Celebrations
- How to Clean Coroplast Cage?
- Guide To Choose Perfect Striped Pillow Cases
- Which Dental X-Rays Machine Is Worth To Buy
- Best Buy Acquires GreatCall, A Leading Connected Health Services Provider.
- Jones & Black E Liquid Review
- Adding Flare to Your Translation Tool Kit
- How Does Beard Oil Work?
- 4 Unparalleled Features of Modern Headphones
- Why Alpaca?
- Landline vs VoIP - Smarter BusinessVoIP vs. landline: which is better for your business telecoms?
- Take a Look at Mi Max 2 Online and Compare Before Buying
- Know the Various Features of Latest Redmi Note 4
- Know About Various Types of Trolleys Make Work Easier?
- Lenovo K6 Power, Phab 2 Plus - Smartphones for Budget-Conscious Segment!
- Mens Dress Shirts For Your Best Appearance
- What's the Best Soundbar for Me?
- Top 5 Reasons That Make Cuboid Metal Power Banks Appealing