Yamaha Fazer 150
- Author Monty Alexander
- Published November 28, 2009
- Word count 408
Designed for Indian roads, Yamaha Fazer 150 was recently launched on July 6, 2009. Yamaha already has successful launches in the FZ line-up. It includes bikes like FZ-16 and FZ-S. This high-end motorcycle is priced at Rs72, 000 (Delhi, ex-showroom). This motorcycle is designed to give the best riding experience even on long travels. This is a technologically superior bike.
Though the looks of this bike are great but it is not super racing bike. It looks more impressive than the other Yamaha bike FZ-16. Quality is also excellent but performance wise, this motorcycle can beat the other motorcycles like Hero Honda Karizma.
The performance of the bike is rendered by the 153cc air cooled, 4 stroke, 2-valve single cylinder, SOHC engine. It delivers the maximum output of 14PS at 7500rpm and maximum torque of 14Nm at 6500 rpm. It delivers a mileage of 60kmpl which gives you confidence to plan long drives on this bike. Another feature which helps you travel long drive without the worrying much about filling the tank frequently is its large 12 litre tank.
Yamaha Fazer 150 measures 1975mm in length, 770 mm in width and 1045 mm in height. It has a kerb weight of 141 kg. It is equipped with 5-speed gear box, front disc brake, rear drum brakes, LCD meter console, headlamp on cowl and hood and usual other features. Though the features and specifications of this bike are not a breakthrough technology but in the long run these features help a lot.
The most interesting feature of this bike is its superb mileage. It delivers very efficient fuel technology. The handling of motorcycle is made easier due to the low kerb weight. On the highways in night, you get better visibility due to the presence of twin headlamps and LCD meter console. Wide tyres give the better stability which you surely require in long distance driving. You can experience lot of flexibility on different road conditions due to the presence of 7-times adjustable monocross suspension. It is equipped with tubeless tyres which are makes riding safer as there is no risk of getting flattened on being punctured.
One of the negative points of this bike is it is equipped with electric start only. Incase it malfunctions, you get stranded in half way due to lack of a kick start. Though the bike has good pickup as gear changing is short but it is not always good for long drive. So overall, the bike delivers good performance with few minor drawbacks.
There are no posted comments.
- Appreciating your silent heroes with Photo to words
- A Revolution for Change | Modern Art
- The Beginner's Guide to Kamado Grills
- The Best Way to Practice Applying Makeup Around the Head Model
- 6 Questions to Ask Before Buying a Rice Cooker
- 7 Different Types of Crystal Glass Decanters Homeowners Must Know
- Vape Coils | eJuice Direct
- 4 Reasons Why a House Party Host Must Consider Crystal Glassware Items
- Smart Considerations before Investing on Crystal Glassware
- FAA Order of Right-Away Challenged by Unmanned Aircraft Or UAVs?
- Pianoforall Reviewed: Secrets To Learn How To Play Piano Fast And Easy!
- Why Should You Have To Wear Designer Watches
- 5 Essential Crystalware to Deck up your Home during Celebrations
- How to Clean Coroplast Cage?
- Guide To Choose Perfect Striped Pillow Cases
- Which Dental X-Rays Machine Is Worth To Buy
- Best Buy Acquires GreatCall, A Leading Connected Health Services Provider.
- Jones & Black E Liquid Review
- Adding Flare to Your Translation Tool Kit
- How Does Beard Oil Work?
- 4 Unparalleled Features of Modern Headphones
- Why Alpaca?
- Landline vs VoIP - Smarter BusinessVoIP vs. landline: which is better for your business telecoms?
- Take a Look at Mi Max 2 Online and Compare Before Buying
- Know the Various Features of Latest Redmi Note 4
- Know About Various Types of Trolleys Make Work Easier?
- Lenovo K6 Power, Phab 2 Plus - Smartphones for Budget-Conscious Segment!
- Mens Dress Shirts For Your Best Appearance
- What's the Best Soundbar for Me?
- Top 5 Reasons That Make Cuboid Metal Power Banks Appealing