Kids Birthday Cards – Creating the Joys of Childhood
- Author Monty Alexander
- Published December 14, 2009
- Word count 446
The demands for birthday cards for kids have shot up, possibly more than that for adults. Though readymade cards are easily available in many gifts stores and galleries but the fun, excitement of gifting handmade Kids birthday cards is an over the top experience. You can go for any theme namely, fun, amusement, wildlife, sports and even based your kid’s favorite cartoon character to make kids birthday invitation cards more impressive.
Making sports cards, clown cads, ballerina birthday cards for kids; using variety of embellishments is not a herculean task. Indeed this has become everyone’s cup of tea with availability of scrapbook materials in your nearby art and craft stores. If you have all the material set with you, here we have steps mentioned that will guide you about the best way to craft kids birthday invitation cards.
• Firstly, check out the list of availabilities and make sure that you have standard scrapbooking paper, ruler, pencil, glue stick, pencil, scissors, along with scrapbook embellishments like die cuts, ribbons, sticker for decoration purposes.
• Moving to the process of making Birthday Cards for your kids, select the scrapbooking paper which is the foundation of the card. Using ruler and pencil measure and trace a paper with 10 by 7 inches of rectangle and cut that out.
• Fold it into half making it 5-by-7 inch card. Again choose a complimentary color of scrapbooking paper and cut 4 ¾ inch square. Cut and extract out the square carefully.
• Take the square and apply glue on its back side. Now choose any of the location at the front of the birthday card and position it there.
• Then select a lighter shade scrapbooking paper and cut it out into a square size paper of 4 ¼ inch. Cut out the square you etched.
• Place the square, cut into the center of the square paste earlier on the Kids birthday card. Using a gel pen write ‘happy birthday’ followed by the name of recipient.
• Glue a ribbon at the bottom of card starting from the right edge extending it to front and then to the back of the card.
• For further decoration glue some of the die cuts inside as well outside of card near the message and inside the ribbon. End up writing a short birthday message and let the card to get completely dried.
Kids just love the whole experience of getting and creating cards. But if you’re short on time, you can grab a quick Kids Birthday Cards from an online store. There’s plenty of variety to choose from, and your kids will absolutely love to receive personalized greeting cards. Bringing a smile on your child’s face was never so easy!
There are no posted comments.
- Appreciating your silent heroes with Photo to words
- A Revolution for Change | Modern Art
- The Beginner's Guide to Kamado Grills
- The Best Way to Practice Applying Makeup Around the Head Model
- 6 Questions to Ask Before Buying a Rice Cooker
- 7 Different Types of Crystal Glass Decanters Homeowners Must Know
- Vape Coils | eJuice Direct
- 4 Reasons Why a House Party Host Must Consider Crystal Glassware Items
- Smart Considerations before Investing on Crystal Glassware
- FAA Order of Right-Away Challenged by Unmanned Aircraft Or UAVs?
- Pianoforall Reviewed: Secrets To Learn How To Play Piano Fast And Easy!
- Why Should You Have To Wear Designer Watches
- 5 Essential Crystalware to Deck up your Home during Celebrations
- How to Clean Coroplast Cage?
- Guide To Choose Perfect Striped Pillow Cases
- Which Dental X-Rays Machine Is Worth To Buy
- Best Buy Acquires GreatCall, A Leading Connected Health Services Provider.
- Jones & Black E Liquid Review
- Adding Flare to Your Translation Tool Kit
- How Does Beard Oil Work?
- 4 Unparalleled Features of Modern Headphones
- Why Alpaca?
- Landline vs VoIP - Smarter BusinessVoIP vs. landline: which is better for your business telecoms?
- Take a Look at Mi Max 2 Online and Compare Before Buying
- Know the Various Features of Latest Redmi Note 4
- Know About Various Types of Trolleys Make Work Easier?
- Lenovo K6 Power, Phab 2 Plus - Smartphones for Budget-Conscious Segment!
- Mens Dress Shirts For Your Best Appearance
- What's the Best Soundbar for Me?
- Top 5 Reasons That Make Cuboid Metal Power Banks Appealing