- Author Joanna Harris
- Published December 23, 2009
- Word count 365
Usually, cleaning the office premises is an employer’s responsibility but as a good employee, it becomes your duty too. The office cleaning is carried out before you commence your daily schedule. The employer and the house keeping staff take care that the working environment is comfortable, hygienic and fresh, when you do your job. The work place impacts the net output of the employees and the quality of jobs carried out by them. The office desks, pantry, staircases, open space, conference room, store room and other sections of the office need attention of the house keeping staff on a daily basis.
The office cleaning procedures and work instructions are important documents of your company’s quality manual. Generally, these instructions are much elaborated and draw reference from a lot of quality guidelines of regulatory bodies and experts. An abridged version of work instruction and guidelines is put in the visible area of the office. These are accompanied by a form mentioning when the last cleaning activity was carried out. These forms are required to be updated by the concerned person on duty. The supervisor countersigns them, after inspecting, so as to make the work more authentic.
An attentive employee can also perform the office cleaning, although that is generally restricted to his own desk. These jobs are very small in nature and require less time. Every day when you start your office work, just inspect your desk, place things back from where they were taken out. Put back the pen, files and papers. Arrange the chairs, your desktop and other peripherals. If you need any assistance, the office housekeeping staff will be happy to help you.
In case, you expect a lot of visitors to your office on a particular day, you can engage a cleaner for full time. A regular or surprise inspection of the office premises is very helpful. If you are an employer, educate your employees about cleanliness and advise them to give it priority. A considerable amount of time is spent in the office and that is why, office cleaning is everybody’s responsibility. The huge inventory of office items and its value makes us more concerned about the upkeep.
Joanna is a well renowned Polish journalist specialising in Polish, Russian and English translation services. She has been residing in the UK for 3 years where she has made her home among the Polish community in Tooting, South West London.http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- How to Repair a Toilet
- Benefits of Using Blinds and Shutters for Windows
- Important Things To Know About Garage Door Opener Installation
- Do I need to flip my mattress?
- Why You Should Use an Epoxy Garage Floor Coating
- Top 10 Kitchen Cabinet Door Trends in 2020
- 10 Myths About Bedbugs
- The Story Of The Granite That Is Used For Your Worktops
- Push Lawn Mowers - All Yo need to know
- Major Considerations for Liquid Floor Screed
- The Benefits of Using Tiles in Your Home
- Air Duct Cleaning and Disinfecting Reviews
- Where Does All This Dust In My House Come From?
- Is a Portable Solar Battery Generator Right for Your Next Purchase?
- There Are Many Ways To Update Your Kitchen In Hertford
- Choosing the Right Floor for Your Next Home
- Various Benefits of Sealants and Adhesives as Correctional Materials
- How a Home Can Promote Longevity through the Principles of Wellness Design
- An Effective Guidance before You Install Insulation for Your Home
- Tips for choosing good cheap removalists interstate Melbourne
- Why Choose Resin For Your Driveway?
- Essential Things to Note When Searching for Concrete Restoration Services in Palm Beach
- How LED Lights Benefit Senior Citizens’ Health
- How to move your house
- What Is a Registered Electrician and Do I Need One?
- Why Sealants and Adhesives are Important Correctional Resources?
- Make A New Year Resolution To Refit Your Kitchen, And Make Certain You Do It
- Making Every House a Home
- Should I Use Liquid Screed For My Next Floor Installation?
- Advice for an Environmentally Sustainable Home Build