Breaking News: The Quickest Way To Burn Fat
- Author Lars Anderson
- Published January 2, 2010
- Word count 466
Gaining weight is much easier than losing it, which is why we have a multi-million dollar weight loss industry.
Unfortunately, most of the weight loss products and diets that are available in the market are ineffective.
They may promise to be the quickest way to burn fat, but most of these are just empty promises.
Sipping a special tea, going on an ultra low carb diet, wearing a fat loss belt, or using a home sauna is not going to make you burn fat.
If this is true, then what's the quickest way to burn fat?
There are no shortcuts to burning fat, and this is the first thing that you need to learn.
You will need more than a quick fix to get rid of all that unwanted fat that took you years to put it on.
The best way to trim the fat is exercise and proper nutrition.
There is no shortcut to fat loss.
There are definitely many diets that will help you to lose weight quickly initially.
However, such plans, which claim to be the fastest way to cut fat, do not work in the long run, and there are a number of reasons for it.
First, a majority of these plans are very impractical.
For instance, can you actually follow a diet of just fresh fruit and water for a long period of time?
Either your body or mind will give way or you'll be back where you started.
Such diet plans put your body into starvation mode, in addition to being unhealthy.
Your body begins to store fat so as to safeguard itself from further starvation when it is continuously deprived of sufficient food.
So, your body begins to store more fat than ever when you start eating properly again.
You also lose lean muscle with these fad diets, which claim to be the quickest way to burn fat.
Why is that a bad thing?
Well, muscles play an important role in fat loss.
The more lean muscle you have, the higher is your body's metabolic rate.
If you have a higher metabolic rate, you can burn fat more efficiently.
This brings me back to what I said earlier in this article.
Proper nutrition and exercise is the quickest way to burn fat.
Your desire to burn fat is fruitless unless you get these two elements right.
The most important aspect in any weight loss plan is proper nutrition.
Eating right is perhaps the best way to lose fat.
Proper nutrition can in fact contribute almost 80% to 90% towards your weight loss goals.
Exercise is the other equally important element that contributes to burning fat.
Combining high intensity cardio and weight training is the quickest way to burn fat.
If truly want spectacular results, you cannot afford to skip your workouts.
Now here is the most important part, If you are dead serious about cutting extra fat off of your body then read carefully. Just about everyone fails at losing weight, you may have failed already yourself. But this will make the difference, and best of all, it's FREE. For videos, ebooks, articles and more that will give you everything you need to know about fat loss click here now!Article source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Kitchener Meat Grinder Features - What to Look For
- What is The Purpose of Food Testing?
- The role of flax seeds in disease prevention
- How to Storage Loose Leaf Tea
- What Are The Common Foods That Causes Food Allergies
- The Rise of Pop-Up Restaurants and Bars
- Why does Pu-erh tea select Yunnan big leaf
- Differences between raw pu-erh and cooked
- Bagel Sliced Bread
- Henderson County Vineyards
- What to have for Dinner
- How meat re placers affect the beef industry.
- Creative Cakes: Mint, Cookies and Cream!
- Why Vegetarian?
- Best Places to Eat Pizza
- Using modern cleaning systems to increase beer line cleaning intervals
- A True Chicago Dining Experience
- Wellington and York Partners: Food Products You Shouldn’t Miss in Switzerland
- 10 difference between US and Italian pizza
- Build your own pizza to make it healthy and nutritious
- Natural Mineral Water An Elixir For Dehydration
- Choose Natural Mineral Water- Choose Your Health
- The Benefits of Eating Grass-fed Beef and Pastured Pork
- 10 Drinks to avoid when you’re 40
- Setting the Record straight on Meat Health
- Almond oil and its properties
- Use Water Dispensers and Routines to Lose Weight
- 3 Common Issues with a Water Cooler Dispenser
- 4 Great Food Options for Overcoming Hunger Pangs When Dieting
- Aussie Natural Spring Water