Blast Zone Bounce House Review
- Author Jennifer Belschner
- Published December 9, 2009
- Word count 541
Blast Zone Inflatables is a division of Vortex Co. Vortex has been making toys for over a decade for retailers worldwide. When Vortex launched Inflatables there was one simple goal: Provide a safe environment in which kids dreams come true. Because they owns and operates their factories, the quality control is at the highest level ensuring that all bouncers exceed all US compliances.
When it comes to Blast Zone products, the same quality and manufacturing process occurs whether you are buying the smallest, least expensive bouncer or the largest, most expensive bouncer. This has helped build consumer confidence in a category that has a less then spectacular track record.
It all starts with the materials used to manufacture Bounce Houses. Like most inflatables, they use breathable fabric which needs continuous airflow. This means that they require a blower to be attached at all times. The key to the quality fabric used is that it is not only lightweight, but extremely dependable. All bouncers are constructed out of a material called oxford cloth. Oxford cloth is used in a weaving technique that is exclusive to Blast Zone. This technique used with the oxford cloth is what gives the inflatables there extreme break strength. Additionally, commercial grade materials are used at all stress points to ensure that the quality expectations are met.
Workmanship of all Bounce Houses and Water Parks start with double and quadruple commercial stitching. Essentially providing a commercial grade stitching on a residential unit. Each bounce house is individual sewn by hand to ensure perfection. All bouncers have an inner air membrane which is another reinforcement point.
When designing new inflatables, Blast Zone does so on three fundamental points:
- Unique & Awesome Product
With this in mind, the designers have been able to come up with the highest quality units, while ensure kids give their seal of approval.
Once an inflatable is designed and manufactured, it is put through vigorous testing. Upon certification, the product will become approved for production. Quality control does not stop there with Blast Zone. Every single bounce house manufactured is inflated to ensure the manufacturing process was a success. During this inflation, every stitch is inspected to ensure that there are no manufactures defects. Blast Zone is able to limit their warranties by investing in these quality control steps prior to shipping the inflatable to retailers around the world.
Now that you know that each and every Bounce House is built to the highest level of construction and quality, that take abroad look at some of the basic features that are essential to Blast Zone Inflatables.
- Material - Woven Oxford Cloth along with Commercial Grade Material in Stress Areas
- Stitching - Double and Quadruple Commercial Stitching
- Airflow - Continuous
- Capicity - All Blast Zone Bouncers are made for children up to 100 lbs. Depending on the size of the bouncer will determine the capacity. Capacity ranges from 2 to 6 kids.
- Entrance - Velcro Safety Entrance on all units and some units have a ramp entry for easier access
- Indoor and Outdoor Use
- Easy Store Quick Deflation Valve
- Storage - Rolls up the size of a sleeping bag
- CPSIA Compliant
As you can tell, Blast Zone has gone above the competition to set themselves a part. I give them an A+ when it comes to inflatable bouncers.
- The Best Way to Practice Applying Makeup Around the Head Model
- 6 Questions to Ask Before Buying a Rice Cooker
- 7 Different Types of Crystal Glass Decanters Homeowners Must Know
- Vape Coils | eJuice Direct
- 4 Reasons Why a House Party Host Must Consider Crystal Glassware Items
- Smart Considerations before Investing on Crystal Glassware
- FAA Order of Right-Away Challenged by Unmanned Aircraft Or UAVs?
- Pianoforall Reviewed: Secrets To Learn How To Play Piano Fast And Easy!
- Why Should You Have To Wear Designer Watches
- 5 Essential Crystalware to Deck up your Home during Celebrations
- How to Clean Coroplast Cage?
- Guide To Choose Perfect Striped Pillow Cases
- Which Dental X-Rays Machine Is Worth To Buy
- Best Buy Acquires GreatCall, A Leading Connected Health Services Provider.
- Jones & Black E Liquid Review
- Adding Flare to Your Translation Tool Kit
- How Does Beard Oil Work?
- 4 Unparalleled Features of Modern Headphones
- Why Alpaca?
- Landline vs VoIP - Smarter BusinessVoIP vs. landline: which is better for your business telecoms?
- Take a Look at Mi Max 2 Online and Compare Before Buying
- Know the Various Features of Latest Redmi Note 4
- Know About Various Types of Trolleys Make Work Easier?
- Lenovo K6 Power, Phab 2 Plus - Smartphones for Budget-Conscious Segment!
- Mens Dress Shirts For Your Best Appearance
- What's the Best Soundbar for Me?
- Top 5 Reasons That Make Cuboid Metal Power Banks Appealing
- Experiencing Luxury with a Comfortaire Mattress
- Why power banks are becoming the most important phone accessory
- Buying Tips For Aer backpack