Misty Kingdom Blast Zone Product Review
- Author Jennifer Belschner
- Published December 16, 2009
- Word count 423
Confused on what bounce house to buy your kids? Want a bouncer with a little bit of everything? Look no further. The Misty Kingdom by Blast Zone is a bounce house, slide, ball pit and water park all in one. This is truly a one stop fun house for kids. This bounce house arrived in one box weighing just under 100 lbs. The bouncer itself weighed approximately 80 lbs.
The Misty Kingdom takes less then five minute to set up. Because it weighs 80 lbs., I put the jumper in our wagon and wheeled it out to the backyard. With the help of my son, the Misty rolled out like a sleeping bag. Once we attached the blower and tied off the second inflation tube he turned the power on. In under a minute he was jumping. Initially, I left off the water housing because of the weather. I will comment on that this coming spring. Along with the bounce house, I purchased 300 balls per the recommendation of a customer sales rep. 300 balls seemed perfect to fill up the ball pit.
Withing 10 minutes of inflating the Misty Kingdom, we had all of the neighborhood kids over. They loved it. The kids would climb up the ramp entry into the bouncer and the fun began. After a couple of jumps they would climb up the ladder to the top of the slide. The ladder was easy for kids of all ages to get up. The ladder is made out of squares that they can put there feet on. While the slide is not long, it has a good enough pitch that the kids could get some speed down it and then into the ball pit. The ball pit was definitely a better attraction for the younger kids but definitely used by all.
Overall I would give this combination bounce house an A+. It is suitable for kids 3 and up that way under 100lbs. each. This jumper is rated by the manufacture for up to five kids. Here are the technical specs of the Misty Kingdom by Blast Zone:
Dimensions - 13' W x 14' L x 9' H
Bounce Floor Dimensions - 9'W x 7'L
Slide Dimensions - 6'W x 6'L
Unit Weight without Blower - 50 lbs
Balls not included (300 recommend)
Includes - Blower, Stakes, and Patch Kit
Number of Bouncers - 1-3 Kids
Weight Capacity - 300 lbs
Indoor and Outdoor Use
Not for Commercial Use
Bouncer - 90 days free of defects in materials and workmanship
Blower - 1 year free of manufacturing defects
Jennifer is freelance copywriter. For more information on the Misty Kingdom or another Bounce House by Blast Zone, visit BounceHousesNow.comArticle source: http://articlebiz.com
There are no posted comments.
- Appreciating your silent heroes with Photo to words
- A Revolution for Change | Modern Art
- The Beginner's Guide to Kamado Grills
- The Best Way to Practice Applying Makeup Around the Head Model
- 6 Questions to Ask Before Buying a Rice Cooker
- 7 Different Types of Crystal Glass Decanters Homeowners Must Know
- Vape Coils | eJuice Direct
- 4 Reasons Why a House Party Host Must Consider Crystal Glassware Items
- Smart Considerations before Investing on Crystal Glassware
- FAA Order of Right-Away Challenged by Unmanned Aircraft Or UAVs?
- Pianoforall Reviewed: Secrets To Learn How To Play Piano Fast And Easy!
- Why Should You Have To Wear Designer Watches
- 5 Essential Crystalware to Deck up your Home during Celebrations
- How to Clean Coroplast Cage?
- Guide To Choose Perfect Striped Pillow Cases
- Which Dental X-Rays Machine Is Worth To Buy
- Best Buy Acquires GreatCall, A Leading Connected Health Services Provider.
- Jones & Black E Liquid Review
- Adding Flare to Your Translation Tool Kit
- How Does Beard Oil Work?
- 4 Unparalleled Features of Modern Headphones
- Why Alpaca?
- Landline vs VoIP - Smarter BusinessVoIP vs. landline: which is better for your business telecoms?
- Take a Look at Mi Max 2 Online and Compare Before Buying
- Know the Various Features of Latest Redmi Note 4
- Know About Various Types of Trolleys Make Work Easier?
- Lenovo K6 Power, Phab 2 Plus - Smartphones for Budget-Conscious Segment!
- Mens Dress Shirts For Your Best Appearance
- What's the Best Soundbar for Me?
- Top 5 Reasons That Make Cuboid Metal Power Banks Appealing