When all is at hand in the kitchen.Part1.
- Author Arthur Prudent
- Published April 20, 2007
- Word count 568
Despite technological progress of the last decades, work at the kitchen remains hand work. The results of researches showed that when a kitchen is not designed properly it is possible to run a few miles around it having to return to the same workplace, to bend and to squat, and cooking and doing dishes can last for hours! If you are trying to loose weight, it can help. But agree that a kitchen is not the best gym.
Experiments showed that due to the reasonable kitchen design it is possible to economize up to 60% of distance and 30% of time. We have already written about main kitchen design methods, and equipment placement. In this article we will tell you about modern methods of reasonable placement of kitchen appliances that will also considerably save our efforts and time.
It is true not only about small kitchens. Large kitchen can be a problem as well. In wide kitchens a distance between objects can be so considerable, that the owners have to walk a lot between a cooker, sink, fridge and dinner-table. Often, buying a multi-unit kitchen furniture set, it is still necessary to move around in a kitchen trying not to touch or drop anything. Money is wasted on unnecessary meters of cupboards, but still there is no comfort. In fact the keystone of comfort is reasonable use of every square inch. Following the recommendations of ergonomics specialists, leading manufacturers of the world introduce interesting decisions, helping to use kitchen space in full.
First of all professionals advise us to adhere to the sequence of workplaces according to the process of cooking:
fridge, placed in the area of products storage;
workplace for the first cleaning of products;
washing of product, placing a bin there;
final preparation of product, cutting, chopping and etc.;
Researches showed that only 20% of people keep all necessary things in a kitchen. Even those things that should always be at hand, such as plates, cups, pans, forks, spoons, electric devices are kept in spare places. Small necessary kitchen things, such as glue, cello tape, scissors, and lighters are kept all over the flat, and are always missing when the most needed. Reasonable internal fitting of modern kitchen furniture set of the best manufacturers makes it possible to keep everything in order, to save time and efforts of the owners. Thanks to this it is possible to use 99,9% of internal space of furniture set.
To save space modern furniture sets are equipped with various shelves, sliding boxes, reticulated pallets and trays. Construction of wall cupboards makes it easy to access things. Doors easily slide to one side, fold vertically, and are not in the way, when opened, the special systems allow fixing a door at necessary height. By the way, cupboards can carry up to 180 pounds — it allows using their space more effectively.
Modern kitchen sets are often equipped with such built-in devices as a sliding board for cutting, ceramic bread box, cupboards for small household appliances with built-in outlets, boxes for spices. There is a place for foil and tape, it is easy to tear off the piece of necessary size from it, and also there is a special place to store jars, wooden box covered with wool to store silver. There is a wide range of special functional elements such as: containers for covers, rails for towels, filters units, cooking books, small kitchen appliances.
There are no posted comments.
- Tips for house removals
- Tips and tricks from ZDT Kitchen Remodeling for a smooth home renovation
- Locksmith 4 U
- Tips For Painting Or Staining Your Patio Deck
- Removing Oil Out Of Carpet
- Why pay for home development when you may do it yourself?
- How to Clean Blinds the Best and Easiest Way
- How to Repair a Toilet
- Benefits of Using Blinds and Shutters for Windows
- Important Things To Know About Garage Door Opener Installation
- Do I need to flip my mattress?
- Why You Should Use an Epoxy Garage Floor Coating
- Top 10 Kitchen Cabinet Door Trends in 2020
- 10 Myths About Bedbugs
- The Story Of The Granite That Is Used For Your Worktops
- Push Lawn Mowers - All Yo need to know
- Major Considerations for Liquid Floor Screed
- The Benefits of Using Tiles in Your Home
- Air Duct Cleaning and Disinfecting Reviews
- Where Does All This Dust In My House Come From?
- Is a Portable Solar Battery Generator Right for Your Next Purchase?
- There Are Many Ways To Update Your Kitchen In Hertford
- Choosing the Right Floor for Your Next Home
- Various Benefits of Sealants and Adhesives as Correctional Materials
- How a Home Can Promote Longevity through the Principles of Wellness Design
- An Effective Guidance before You Install Insulation for Your Home
- Tips for choosing good cheap removalists interstate Melbourne
- Why Choose Resin For Your Driveway?
- Essential Things to Note When Searching for Concrete Restoration Services in Palm Beach
- How LED Lights Benefit Senior Citizens’ Health