A Flannel Jacket That Will Keep You Looking Fabulous All Year Long!
- Author Mithran Balakrishnan
- Published February 26, 2010
- Word count 663
There are few things softer than a nice flannel jacket. These beautiful options in a flannel jacket are perfect for the woman who needs a professional coat, a casual coat, or anything in between!
For some major style, pick up the Juicy Couture Buffalo Plaid Flannel coat for $149.00. This casual jacket will look great with your favorite jeans and a regular old t-shirt for a casual look that cannot be beat. The lightweight cotton flannel material in which this jacket is constructed will feel like you just turned your softest pajama pants into a functional everyday jacket! With a drawstring at the oversized collar to cinch into a hood if an unexpected rain happens to fall, this jacket features zip closure and pouch front pockets for extra storage and look. The gathered elastic banding at the bottom hem and single-snap closure at the cuffs add major quality to this otherwise casual jacket. You will love to keep this hanging on your coat hook by the door when the weather gets warmer and you just need an extra light layer in the evenings.
For the working professional, pick up the Ann Taylor Flannel Trench jacket. This wool flannel jacket will look incredible with trousers or pencil skirts alike. The notch lapel adds suiting inspiration to this beautiful jacket. The two-button front and the self-tie at the waist accentuate your figure and offer a refreshing new look from your typical blazer. This jacket has long sleeves, flat pockets and an inverted pleat at the back yoke for more shape. This is a great option to pick up for only $149.00, as it will go with practically everything in your closet and will offer you an alternative from your blazers.
For a' beautiful outdoor coat that will look so amazing for the fall and spring months, pick up the 7 For All Mankind Exaggerated Collar jacket. This jacket features a button collar and front for versatile wear. The exaggerated collar falls over the shoulders when not in use, but can be pulled up over the head for an oversized hood. Overall, this jacket is definitely posh and sophisticated. The button tab on the long sleeve cuff and the waist length will be perfectly flattering for a wide variety of body shapes and sizes. Pick this jacket up to earn yourself major style points!
For a cozy casual jacket, pick up the L.L. Bean Adirondack jacket. Styled like a barn jacket, this casual coat is a steal at only $54.50. Manufactured in a soft, lightweight canvas, this jacket also repels water to keep you dry. So while you are outdoors working or gardening, this jacket will be one of your most favorite companions. The princess seams on this jacket add shaping for a more feminine fit and this coat is also finished with barn coat details for a classic design. This timeless look will be great when you need to get some work done outdoors and need a reliable coat that will keep you warm from down to below 30 degrees Fahrenheit!
For an adorable look in a jacket that will look great with professional gear, as well as your favorite casual pieces, pick up the J.Crew Ruffle jacket for only $158.00. With jeans, leggings, skirts, and shorts, this jacket will look absolutely adorable as a fun layering piece that you can wear again and again. With tiers of raw edges ruffles dressing up the front and lower back of this jacket, your visual appeal will never falter with this coat on! In lightweight flannel, this jacket will be fun to layer with and also to wear alone for a unique twist on the traditional blouse. Overall, this jacket is a major steal to make a unique style statement that will impact many for years to come!
These beautiful options in a flannel jacket will carry you through multiple seasons for casual looks that cannot be beat as well as professional looks that keep you looking classically refined and polished!
There are no posted comments.
- Best gift ideas in jewelry for her
- What to Wear When Your Workplace’s Dress Code is Smart-Casual
- The Help Guide To Get Shampoo and Conditioner for Synthetic Hair Wigs
- Myths about compression socks
- Beginner Friendly- So What Can I Actually Do To Create My Lace Frontal Closure A Little Tighter: How You Can Tighten A Wig
- Guide to choosing a wedding dress in 2020
- A History Of The Cufflink
- Steps To Make Remy hair Look Real
- Classic wedding dress
- How to Choose a Reliable Tailoring Shop in Bangkok
- How to Find a Decent & Affordable Tailor in Bangkok
- Bespoke Suit Stitching in Bangkok at Never Before Prices
- The Perfect Gothic Coats for winter
- How to live warm and Gothic in winter
- Top 10 Adidas Shoes
- The Rise And Fall, And Rise Again, Of Cufflinks
- Cufflinks – And How To Wear Them
- Bridal shop in London
- The Many Different Ways Men Can Wear Cufflinks
- Long Sleeve Wedding Dresses
- Women and Platform Shoes: Everything From Style, to Fit, and Comfort
- The Rise And Fall, And Rise Again, Of Cufflinks
- Get The Finest Way Of Customization With T-shirt Design Software
- How to wear your good shirt
- Getting your little princess clothes online
- How To Choose A Suitable Swimsuit For Swimming?
- Stories that matter
- The Newest Clothing Trend Graphic Clothes
- Does Next sell other fashion brands in its stores?
- Custom Printed T-Shirts: A Must-Have for Every Event