Extra Wide Calf Boots That Will Fit Your Athletic Calves Like A Snug Glove!
- Author Mithran Balakrishnan
- Published February 25, 2010
- Word count 668
If you have athletic calves, you know how difficult it can be to find a great pair of extra wide calf boots to give you major comfort without skimping on style. These great designs in extra wide calf boots are fabulous, stylish, and will keep you feeling like the chic fashionista that you are!
The Naturalizer Hunter Wide Shaft boots are classic in design with the timeless round toe shape and wide shaft for wider calves. The croco-embossed material at the collar is a beautiful accent that is finished with a sweet buckle. The elastic gore stretch at the back shaft will allow for a customized fit that can't be beat. The cushioned footbed will have you comfortable for hours on end, regardless of how many hours you have to be on your feet. The comfort N5 elements that are basic with these boots are flex insoles, featherweight outsoles, stable heel and roomy toe. The extra cushioning and breathable lining also come standard and will promote a healthy foot environment, thus enhancing the life of these classically designed boots.
If you need some knee high dress boots, pick p the Naturalizer Bradbury boots. These sleek almond toe boots will be perfect for work because of their understated style lines and sleek sophistication. The center toe seam will elongate your legs, while the cushioned footbed will keep you feeling amazing all day long! The comfort N5 elements are standard features with these boots to promote a healthy foot environment as well as comfort and breathability for major beauty. The 12 ' shaft will hit right below your knees, and this design will look beautiful on you whether you typically wear pencil skirts or trousers with your work ensembles.
If you are a professional equestrian, pick up the Ovation Pro Zip Field boot for polished appeal during your competitions. These leather boots feature a full back zipper for easy on and off. With your slim riding pants or jeans, these boots will complete your look with minimal effort. While on the course, with your red riding coat and helmet, these boots will have the judges' attention on you. While on the street, throw on your favorite jeans, a button down shirt, and a navy blue blazer for preppy sophistication that never goes out of style.
For great boots that are perfect for casual everyday wear, the Blondo Dublin boots are beautiful. The water resistant leather uppers will make these boots perfect for women that live in rainy or wet climates. With ultra suede lining, these boots will feel so soft against your skin and the soft felt insole will feel lovely against your skin as you run errands all day, go shopping with girlfriends, or meet your husband for a late night movie. These are a great choice that you can throw on with practically everything in your closet without a second thought. The flexible, slip-resistant, and rubber-like sole will keep you gripped on slippery and wet surfaces, while the leather uppers will keep your feet dry. Pick these boots up today for easy everyday appeal!
For a wintery wedge that will be perfect to wear during those snowy days, pick up the Nine West Gamein boots for $113.95. When the temperature drops, these boots will fit right in with the white and snowy atmosphere around you. The beautiful suede uppers on these boots feature a faux fur collar while the strap and buckle detail at the back for customized adjustments. The wide shaft makes these boots easy to slip on and off. Even if it is snowy outside, that doesn't mean you have to retire the wedge heels. These will look fabulous with jeans and an oversized wool sweater for a look that fits right in with the celebrity fashions at the Sundance Film Festival.
If you have athletic calves and often find it difficult to get a great pair of wonderful fitting boots that also look incredibly stylish, then this list of extra wide calf boots is perfect for you.
There are no posted comments.
- The Iconic LBD Little Black Dress
- How to Dress For the Seasons
- Do People Prefer Boutique To Larger Stores?
- Best gift ideas in jewelry for her
- What to Wear When Your Workplace’s Dress Code is Smart-Casual
- The Help Guide To Get Shampoo and Conditioner for Synthetic Hair Wigs
- Myths about compression socks
- Beginner Friendly- So What Can I Actually Do To Create My Lace Frontal Closure A Little Tighter: How You Can Tighten A Wig
- Guide to choosing a wedding dress in 2020
- A History Of The Cufflink
- Steps To Make Remy hair Look Real
- Classic wedding dress
- How to Choose a Reliable Tailoring Shop in Bangkok
- How to Find a Decent & Affordable Tailor in Bangkok
- Bespoke Suit Stitching in Bangkok at Never Before Prices
- The Perfect Gothic Coats for winter
- How to live warm and Gothic in winter
- Top 10 Adidas Shoes
- The Rise And Fall, And Rise Again, Of Cufflinks
- Cufflinks – And How To Wear Them
- Bridal shop in London
- The Many Different Ways Men Can Wear Cufflinks
- Long Sleeve Wedding Dresses
- Women and Platform Shoes: Everything From Style, to Fit, and Comfort
- The Rise And Fall, And Rise Again, Of Cufflinks
- Get The Finest Way Of Customization With T-shirt Design Software
- How to wear your good shirt
- Getting your little princess clothes online
- How To Choose A Suitable Swimsuit For Swimming?
- Stories that matter